December 22, 2014 | 1658 users online

Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Citrus Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ilovejoey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! First got it in a sample size and fell in love, plan on purchasing the full size soon. The smell is amazing, it's gentle and yet very exfoliating. Overall, I wind up looking great. Will definitely continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by jenjuliet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I recently became addicted to Burt's Bees and have bought what seems like half their products. This is one of my newest faves, originally got a sample size in a kit and as soon as I used it I immediately ordered the full-size. The scent is absolutely heavenly, and I've never used a better exfoliator.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by hether2783

This is pretty good for a gentle facial scrub. It's not too "scrubby" but still nice. I like the smell, although it doesn't seem very citrusy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2006 3:04:00 AM More reviews by pulaonyou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this scrub. It's got a great citrus smell. The consistency is a little waxy (but hey, it's burt's BEES) but it does a fantastic job. Makes my oily skin very smooth, clean, soft and I don't break out. I even use it on my arms and legs and it's fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2006 3:03:00 AM More reviews by pulaonyou

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 9:36:00 PM More reviews by tiebears

MY FAVORITE SCRUB. I love the cute packaging, love the smell, love the result, love burt's bees. It smells like pumpkin citrus pie, sadly, it goes away after you wash it off. It scrubs good for me, leaves my dry skin glowing since it takes away dead skin cells, and it also leaves my face with just the right amount of oil (maybe from the almonds?). I use it at the most a couple of times a month though, because I think my skin will get irritated if I use it too much. Also, I can imagine for those with sensitive skin, this will not be the best choice, maybe the poppy seed cleanser will be better. And for those who have very oily skin, this might not be right either. But for my dry skin, this is my favorite. DEFINITELY two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by fabmommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scrub! It does an amazing job of leaving my face looking dewy and fresh! My trick in using it (in the shower) is to scoop some out with my pinkie and put it in the palm of my hand. Then I just pass my hand under the shower to wet it a bit and then use my fingers on my other hand to mix/soften it up. It goes on wonderfully and dosent clump off. You really dont need to use much to get a great result! I will use it 1-2 times a week. One jar lasts me about 8-10 months! NO KIDDING. I also love the way it smells - I wish Burt would bottle that up for a body lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2006 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Bunny7475

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am thinking that the negative reviews of this product are b/c the reviewers were scrubbing too hard. I use a very light hand with this product and don't find it too harsh at all. Also, it is hard to get over wanting that "stripped" feeling when you wash your face...I have oily/acne prone skin and have recently gotten into using products w/ oils and it is really hard to get used to the "filmy" feeling but toner usually does the trick. I bought this product b/c I thought it might be similar to Dr. Haushcka's Cleansing Cream but a lot more affordable and so far I'm pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by dancedance_003

All I have to say for this product is WOW. This is an excellent scrub, maybe because it is almost 100% natural. I previously used St. Ives, but this product is was better. It's a grainy brown color and smells like orange spice which is not that overpowering. I will repurchase when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by asiajolie

This got rid of all my blackheads, flaky deadskin cells and made my normal skin super soft & smooth. It's not cheap but one put lasts for a long time. I use a teaspoon to scoop it out and it smells good enuf to eat too. This is much better than St. Ives medicated appricot scrub because it's more gentle and does a better job. Will keep buying.