Dior Miss Dior Cherie [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

on 6/23/2011 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this scent. It is strong with a smell of licorice and vanilla, but lasts all day. It isn't overpowering or obnoxious, it just makes its presence known. :)

on 6/19/2011 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yummy sweet strawberries and caramel notes with first spray, but as it dies down, it leaves a light sweet floral on me. One spritz is more than enough as it is rather strong. A very youthful smelling fragrance with an unusual popcorn note. Worth the expensive price tag.

on 6/19/2011 12:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The top notes are wild strawberry leaves and green tangerine. The heart features caramel pop corns surrounded by violets, wild strawberry, so strong and seductive and pink jasmine. The base is created of fresh patchouli leaves and crystalline musk.

on 6/19/2011 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this it smells so light. And it smells girly. One lippie off cause it doesn't stay on long. But it's ok. I wanna get a big bottle when I run out of my 1 oz.

on 6/16/2011 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love love love this perfume it absolutely oozes sex appeal and femminity!!! It has extremely classy sophisticated scent and its extremely alluring it comes in a beautiful bottel with a silver bow on the lid the only disadvantage of this fragrance is the price its very expensive it would make any girls day as a gift or if you feel like adding a top fragrance to your collection this is a must!!!

on 5/18/2011 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This review is for the older version, now the new one. I'm pretty disappointed by the fact that they reformulated it. What was Dior trying to achieve by doing that? They could've just a released a new perfume. They're going to be experience a decline of sales because of this. However, I will say that I haven't smelled the new version of the perfume. But based on everyones review of it, it doesn't smell that great. I already have too many mandarin/orange based, I don't need anymore.

Now, the perfume itself is absolutely heavenly. Its a very unique scent thats hard to pin point. The fact that it had carmelized popcorn in it made it completely different from any other perfumes. I always wore this and was complimented on how yummy I smelled. I got this in particular because many reviewers said that Soap and Glory products smelled like MDC. I will say that there is a similarity, but not obviously dead on to it. They do layer quite nicely though.

I WOULD repurchase this if the formula remained the same. However, I won't because of that. It really is a spectacular perfume though (the older version that is)

on 5/18/2011 5:54:00 PM

I don't get it. I read reviews which made it sound awesome (i searched 'perfume which smells like soap and glory'), including reviews about how it had changed in 2011, and I got the impression it had already changed. So I tested it on myself on three occasions and thought it smelled amazing and that I would buy it, I didn't care that it was apparantly a new version... Next minute I go to try it one last time before I want to get it and it smells totally different, and this is all in the space of three weeks since the end of April. So I tryed it again and same thing, it now smells sharp, sour, bitter orange and a bit woody and it is not half as nice, before it was fresh and sweet. I'm guessing the changeover has only just happened on the testers in store? Because i'm certain its not my nose because I have been trying it on myself each time, I have been searching for a new perfume for a month now and thought I had found it but I haven't :(............... I'm gonna try it one last time before I give up.........

on 5/11/2011 9:22:00 AM

Love this, very pretty. Pretty mild, I'm so confused by all the 'repulsed' reviews, because it's barely noticeable w/ a couple of sprays. I wear this, actually, when I want to wear a 'low-key' fragrance. My teenager can also wear this with no problem, but not often b/c I payed so much for it! Very expensive.

I sprayed it on a tester strip, took a gentle whiff, and instant REPULSION---as I backed away I almost fainted, then I had to get quickly far away. Strawberry, Caramel Popcorn, and Patchouli???? For real? Like the other reviewer said," could kill small children, and animals." I apologize to fans of this, but I just couldn't stand it.

Ummmm....yum.

My dog bought this for my for Mother's Day. My husband loved it at first sniff. The sugar/caramelized popcorn note is surely what he responded to. I love the fruit and floral combo, sweet but not cloying. Nice lasting power and sillage. I feel absolutely edible. Ultimately, I wear fragrance for myself but it certainly doesn't hurt a bottle's chances of being sprayed that my husband finds the scent irresistible.

Love the packaging. Sweetly feminine.

Popular Fragrances