July 28, 2014 | 2007 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Baby_Brown_Eyes

This is my holy grail mascara! When I first bought this It made me feel obligated to buy other lancome products because it seems like something you should use in conjuction with other products. But then I figured hey this is my mascara and I will play by my rules even if that means paying twenty something bucks for mascara and four bucks for face powder. This mascara is well worth the cost! At first I thought id wear this only for special occasions but then I heard your supposed to replace your mascara every three months so I use it everyday to enjoy it while I can. This holds my curl from my eyelash curler niceley without looking fake. Also it saves me time because I can put up to six coats without clumping so I dont needa sit there picking clumps out of my lashes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara I would recommend it for anyone! The ONLY gripe I have is that its supposed to wear for sixteen hours but I wear it for about 10 and If I rub my eye it starts to flake, maybe I needs use less coats? Ill update again and see if this is a problem with 2 coats instead of six

UPDATE: If you apply this in layers it looks clumpy at first but after it dries it blends in better and actually seperates lashes even more.......

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2007 9:32:00 PM More reviews by coutureisqueen

Was just an average mascara. Didn't add any length until multiple coats, and even then, no oomph. I exchanged mine for definicils, we'll see how that one turns out. The only mascaras that I have found to add oomph with only one coat is my diorshow unlimited and maybelline volum express (fat tube).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 10:01:00 PM More reviews by luvs_pink

This mascara is amazing! It volumizes and lengthens your lashes without weighing them down, and they curl your lashes too! Usually I have to re-curl my lashes after applying mascara, but with Hypnose I never have to. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2007 10:29:00 AM More reviews by mlbalinge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow. Just wow. I cannot believe this stuff. Volumizing, lengthening, and totally waterproof. Not a single flake or smudge, either. The only problem I have is, how the heck do you get this stuff off? UPDATE: This sounds really gross, but I actually ended up wearing this for 48 hours straight while moving out of state (I didn't have eye makeup remover) and this stuff stayed on the entire time with no flaking, even after washing my face and sleeping.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2007 6:01:00 AM More reviews by pink_stilettos

So far, this is the best mascara I've ever used. I've used MAC, Stila, Shiseido, Maybelline, Loreal, Body Shop and Bobbi Brown, but none works like this one! Much better than the L'extreme. It lengthen, curl and volumize my lashes and it doesn't clump. Stays all day and DOES NOT SMUDGE AT ALL - I once wore it on a 16-hour flight! The best part is that whenever I go to makeup counters to try a few makeup products, most of the MA thought I had false eyelashes on! I would say, this is my HG mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2007 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Merri

I swear by Lancome waterproofs because not only are the water proof but very smudgeproof. When they didn't have my definicils, I tried this and this formula seems to add more lenght and are thinner. Actually I love combining with definicils, I get great results!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 6:02:00 PM More reviews by shanty

I've used regular hypnose and it was a nice mascara, but i thought i'd try the waterproof since i don't have one. IT works awsome! It lengthens, seperates, and makes my lashes look false (which is super hard cuz they're short and straight). Although the price is a little hefty for a mascara, i would definately repurchase when i run out (although these seem to last me quite a while)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 11:58:00 PM More reviews by GraceQ

I am pretty impressed with this mascara! I wanted to try to find a good "high end" mascara, so I asked my Sephora co-workers and they recommended this one. The selling point was that it doesn't leave eyelashes dry and brittle like a lot of WP mascaras. The brush separates lashes and deposits enough formula to give good volume (not amazing, but way better than my naturally-skinny lashes). The formula doesn't smudge or flake or clump, even after I wear it to the gym. Overall, I'll buy it again if I have the $$$!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2007 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Dejasade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!! I am on the search for the 'best' mascara. This is my latest conquest. I have used Lancome Definicils, and I like that too. The hynose makes your eyelashes real long and pretty thick. It does clump a little, and I dont really like the wand..but for lengthening, I would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 3:12:00 PM More reviews by charbaby

I wish I didnt like this so much because of the price and how many I go through! It does stay on , and does not flake like some of the drugstore brands that do well otherwise. I like alot of mascara, so I cheat and touch up at the end with YSL waterproof mascara (sometimes use the blue on the tips, a trick from Dale the MA for YSL). Hypnose is good to have as the base. Does dry up faster than I like, or either I just use it up faster than I have used others.