October 24, 2014 | 898 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by willowpost

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

5 lippies on this one for me.

I only bought his because of all the hype here and must say it was a great call to buy it!

Orgasm IS a lovely blush that gives a healthy warmth to my cheeks -- not too sparkly just some shimmer that helps highlight my cheekbones. I don't recoomend it when doing cool lipstick or gloss though.

Laguna was a great surprise for me.... I worrks great to subtly contour cheek hollow and then I adda pop of blush on the apples. Or using it alone is beautiful too... nice bronzer that gives a sunkissed healthy look. Again it has shimmer but it's not over the top and totally wearable in a conservative office setting.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Teex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

*EDIT July 2010*
I LOVE this duo! 2 fantastic products in a cute and handy palette. Comes with a HUGE mirror. Packaging can get a bit dirty, made of rubbery material. Both Laguna and Orgasm fit so many different skintones and the lasting power is amazing.

WOULD REPURCHASE (will probably get the full sizes!), WOULD RECOMMEND!

I understand why so many people Luguna. It has a nice lasting power, it isn't too shimmery, but just enough to give a healthy glow. Orgasm is also nice, but I hardly touch it. I'm more into plum-tones, I feel that fits better with my NC20-25, Eurasian complexion.

All in all, a nice product, but I think there are better options out there. Would recommend to others to try it, but I wouldn't repurchase this myself.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by justagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Things I love? That it's a duo of two of the most sought after NARS products. Things I don't? That these colors just don't seem to work on me. I've read many places that Orgasm is a universal color that looks good on just about anyone and have been told by MAs that I need to use peachy colors. Now that I've tried it, I just don't agree. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful peachy-gold color but I have a light, olive skin tone (usually NC 25) and I think I need something more pink or reddish to look natural as a blush on my skin. I'm not a fan of how sparkly it is either.

As for the Laguna shade, again a great color but it doesn't seem dark enough for me. I wanted to use it for contouring and it doesn't work for that on my skin. I'm sure it would be fine just as a normal bronzer but keep in mind, both of these products have a gold shimmer so you want to be careful on the amount you use.

So overall, they are pretty colors. Just not for me. Definitely try them out before you jump in believing they can be used on almost anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by GoddessLaura

I've had this product for about 6 months. I normally don't buy high end products but I was talked into it by the ladies at Sephora and overall I've been pretty happy with it. The two colors do complement each other. Orgasm is a gorgeous color that gives me a healthy glow. This is my go to blush.Laguna on the other hand... I never find myself using this... I think its a bit dark and a bit shiny for my fair skin tone. I really wish I had just purchased the full size of the Orgasm blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by carlabeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product to buy if you want/need a good bronzer and blush combination. The two tones go very well together. I have fairly light/medium toned skin and laguna gives me a nice natural healthy looking glow but doesn't look fake. Orgasm is a nice peachy pink with a subtle bit of shimmer (not so much that it looks ridiculous, but if you're not looking for shimmery blush you should probably go with Nars amour).

I got this at sephora for $37 so its definitely not cheap but considering that buying a full sized Laguna/Orgasm is $25 each its a pretty good deal. The only problem I have with this is that I always run out of Laguna faster than Orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by heeji16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

So convenient! Great way to try two-in-one! Love the colors and the packaging. Great to take on trips... saves room in the makeup bag. I do have to tone Orgasm down a notch with a light dusting of powder as it is very pigmented, but love the effect afterwards, and I cannot say enough about Laguna. I recommend to all who want to try a little of both!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by cullenette

This was a great way for me to try out Nars, two of their best-selling products on one place. Laguna gives me the perfect sun-kissed look, and Orgasm is a beautiful blush color. I took this when I went on holiday and it was absolutely perfect, blush and bronzer in one place. On a different note, the packaging is beautiful but gets dirty so easily!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by dontbeanastywitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great way to try both of these and carry them all on one case! Laguna is the best bronzer ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Vi3tHunn3

It's a great idea to package these two together. I feel like Laguna is a terrific bronzer that doesn't make me look orange at all, it also doubles up as an eyeshadow. I feel like Orgasm is the perfect color to pick up murky looking skin and make it look brighter. I agree with the comment below about the shimmer preventing Orgasm from looking natural, but the color that is achieved is still beautiful none the less. I definitely recommend this duo if you want to imitate healthier looking skin. It definitely makes me glow and I consider it a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by gumbyguy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It was a brilliant idea to package these two together. Love it. Works wonders on my ghostly pale/splotchy brown skin.

Orgasm blush has been heralded as the mother of all blushes. Works for me. The peachy-rose color looks natural on me but the shimmer gives it away (how is gold shimmer natural looking?). Orgasm blush is good, but not the end-all and be-all. I like Sheseido's colors work a hair better on me.

Laguna, however, is a godsend for me. i have extremely uneven skin tone because of melasma, with splotches of brown across my forehead, cheeks and chin; an unflattering contrast to my pale skin. (Thanks a lot, Skin God.) Laguna goes a long way to even out my two-tone skin.

Laguna and Orgasm help to make my skin look rosy and healthy instead of sickly and pale. Go light on the Laguna, though, or your skin will just look dirty.

Another big plus for me is that I can use Laguna to create a lovely brown shadow under my lower lashes, something i haven't been able to get from regular brown pencil or liquid liner or eye shadow. This is a look I've admired on celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, and could not until now, replicate.