September 1, 2014 | 1554 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Vex

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by svetlana89

This is such a pretty unique color. Works as a highlighter and great as a base for any other colors!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by marezeedoats

HG! Love this to highlight or blended on top of a dark color (try the plummy side of NARS Habanera!). This is a pretty white/pink/green duochrome on my eyes and one of the few es that I have ever hit pan. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 5:16:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very versatile e/s, that can be worn alone or paired with purples and/or greens. Creamy texture that blends easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by alpha79

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous color. I use it as a wash alone. Paired with Satin Taupe, Club or Trax. Such a pretty subtle look. I'm not brave with color, and I'm almost 40, and often think that the dramatic looks should be left to the 20 year old women (wish I had learned about makeup back then!) however, this color makes me feel adventurous. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by chica21608

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It's a highlighter, plus you can wear it on its own. I can best describe it being an iridescent color. It may sound cheesy, but the color is awesome. It brightens up my eyes a bit when I'm wearing dark eyeshadows. I use it underneath the brow and at the innner corner of my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by rochas2

I own about twenty well-selected (if I do say so myself :p) MAC eyeshadows and this one is my favorite. It looks like moon dust in the pan and goes on as a dusty green-tinged white with a definite pink flash. It just glows. Of course this is great for the corners of your eye (I use it there almost every day) but this also an amazing duochrome lid color, sometimes I'll just wear this alone and it's deep enough to look beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by kitkat88

i love this eyeshadow!!! i wear it with mont black in the crease and then define it more with carbon and i get compliments everyday when i wear it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

This is a very pretty color, and it is very unique but not a must have for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by bv711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect highlight color. When your unsure what to go for, reach for this--it will not disappoint. This is one of those duochrome colors- A multidimensional shade that seems to work create with all sorts of colors from browns to reds to greens to purple to pinks--I mean really everything. It looks very meh in the pan but once on it unbelievable. Definitely give it a try--luckily you have the time since it's not an LE item!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2008 2:19:00 PM More reviews by lamanley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first eye shadow purchases from MAC. This color is very unique. I like it but I don't use it everyday. I feel it is a color every MAC addict like myself has in their collection.