October 21, 2014 | 1865 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by CupcakesForever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For my combination skin, this powder wasn't the best. After about 30 minutes my face was shiny. I wouldn't recommend using it without a foundation under it. The price was pretty reasonable but for its quality, I would say it could be cheaper, As for the packaging, the brush it came with was rough. I would not purchases this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Hellokitty93100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great powder. I use this powder over top liquid foundation to set it, and also on it's own with concealer if I'm just running out of the house for errands or something. It provides good coverage for a powder and is velvety soft, and gives the face. A luminous finish without looking too Dewey or oily, which I absolutley love. This finish is really similar to the mac mineralize skininish natural, except I feel the physicians formulas has better coverage. Overall really decent powder, the only thing is I have had it for about two months and I use it interchaneably with my mac but I have already hit a huge amount of the pan. This powder goes really fast, almost twice as fast as the mac, and at half the price it equals out to them being pretty comparable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a very devoted mineral make-up girl. I used to wear MAC for years, then one day I tried the mineral and never looked back. I am happy that I am not allergic to it.
I use Bare Minerals faitfully, but they don't make a travel pressed powder. I use the Mineral Veil, but it's a pain to take it with me in my make-up bag. SO I decied to try this, since the ingredients were similar. And I love it! I use the translucent, and I only need to apply it twice a day, at most. I don't use the brush that comes with it.. I use a regular compact round and I find that it works great. The only downside is that the compact breaks VERY fast, sometimes for no reason at all, which is the only complaint I have about the product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is overall pretty good for drugstore. Good matte finish when you put it on. Good coverage aside from hiding major acne scars which it did not whatsoever.

However, I am pretty sure this made me break out in severe cystic acne over the course of wearing it every day. Which blows.

Also, I got pretty oily wearing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by thecalhounian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have gone through a couple of these and I am planning on buying this again. If complete 100% coverage is what you're looking for, don't wear this alone.
However, for me, it is everything I love in one product. MINERALS. ALL NATURAL.Organic. No funky smells. Not too powdery. Not too loose, and not too pressed: easy to get product on your brush. SPF which I so desperately needed for summer! Everyone needs it, and this is so easy to just sweep on. It actually has very good coverage for a powder, the best out of all drugstore brands. All Physicians Formula products are great. Sometimes I just wear it alone. Will never break you out even if you are acne-prone, in fact I'm pretty sure my skin has been less of a pain since using it. The powder makes me look airbrushed/flawless. The brush that comes with it isn't too bad, it's pretty dense and good for applying. Buildable as well for sheer to medium coverage, you can make the powder pretty heavy, but it never gets cakey which makes me love it even more.
Overall, awesome all-natural powder with SPF, takes me under a minute to apply, very good value for $13, has a silky/cashmere feel, good coverage especially for a powder. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have went through about 5 of these compacts. I am not a huge foundation wearer, but I like some coverage and this gives it. It has very few ingredients in it and never causes any redness or breakouts for me. It has physical SS which is great. I am so sensitive to chemical SS. Anyway I think it is physical ss,lol. I also like the loose powder too. PF is a really great brand some of the packaging is gimicky but the products are great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 6:27:00 AM More reviews by jessicaflox

This is a good powder to use on it's own or over liquid foundation. It provides really nice coverage. Hides flaws, gives good color. I like that it is pressed rather than loose so it's easy to have in a bag etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by basketlady93

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I apply this with a damp brush. I love the flawless look I get from it, and feels as though I have nothing on my face. I love it so much, that I have quit using my Clinique foundation that I was using. I will defintely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by markychv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT product, in fact this is THE BEST foundation I have EVER used in my entire life and believe me I have used MANY. It is fragrance free, does not irritate my Rosacea or adult acne, coverage is completely versatile and (most importantly for me) is 100% natural looking! The tricky part is finding the right shade, sand beige is perfect for me (yellow undertones) ..and sometime I also so with light bronzer for some color. PERFECT product in every way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by kh1573

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

love love love. doesn't make me break out and it has very good coverage. its versatile too, i like it with foundation and without foundation.