September 23, 2014 | 867 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smudges. Dries up quickly in pot. I dont understand the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by austinxbradley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best gel liner I have ever used.
Goes on so smooth and lasts ALL day!
It is truely worth $15!
If you were thinking of buying this, DO IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by goundersheryl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very easy to apply and worth the money. It doesn't dry up up like other fluidlines.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by lil_pie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best!! Soo dark and sultry <3

If you're looking for a no nonsense, solid black liner that defines and does not smudge - this is it!

Also easier to use and less messy than liquid liners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this much more than the Bobbi Brown gel. They reformulated the Bobbi Brown gel and it just doesn't last like it used to. The MAC one has lots of pigment, is easy to apply and has great staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Rumz

This gel eyeliner in general is pretty good, its creamy and hasn't dried out as quickly as my ELF one has but it is slowly beginning to dry. I like the glass packaging as it looks classy and is good quality. In terms of colour this isn't as pigmented as I'd like, its kind of like a 'natural' black rather that a dark black, unlike ELF which is super black. Once this is finished I'm likely to try another gel/cream eyeliner that is both dark black and has lasting creaminess.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by tinadang14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lasted me for what seemed forever (about a year). I'm Asian and this liner doesn't smudge one bit! I pair it with either Urban Decay's Primer Potion or Mac's paint pot in "Soft Ocre" & it stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lisaydg

This is the only gel liner I have ever used that doesn't crease on me. It goes on very opaque and I love using it for winged looks. It is pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. I recommend using an angled brush and wearing eye shadow primer under it and setting it with a matte black eye shadow to ensure it stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for quite some time but I have also dabbled in other gels for experimentation also. I Love this because the colour is strong & it doesnt smudge anywhere throughout the day for me like some other liners do.I find it pretty easy to apply & the consistency is great it just seems to glide on & set quite quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by wuangel02

I find this product very difficult to apply. I use an angled eye liner brush from Nordstrom. It clumps on the brush and I have to carefully remove the excess before applying. When swept on the upper lid, it wipes itself off if I go over the same spot twice. Then I have to go back and dab areas to retouch. I've read using Mac's brush makes application easier. Ive also noticed this goes on a bit gray with only one sweep...need to build the black. Not sure if i want to risk wasting money on another brush. Once applied this eyeliner stays on with extremely minimal smudging and no flaking all day. Will possibly buy again. Still on the fence.