MAC Satin Lipstick - Myth

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

best nude lipstick i've tried! i've been buying this lipstick for the past four years, and have only had one complaint. the formula is fantastic and it looks so good with a smoky eye or a neon eye. the one complaint that i have is that being so pale, and having strong yellow undertones, this lipstick looks too peachy on me. i'd really recommend this to makeup lovers with more tanned, olive or darker complexions. it's such a great lipstick and such a beautiful colour. just not for me, so next i'm going to try MAC Fleshpot lipstick.

Try this if you are fair-medium to tan and your LIPS are on the PALEr side. This colour is more about the natural lip colour rather than the skin tone.
If your skin is too pale and so are your lips you'll get washed out.
If your skin is between fair-medium to tan but lips are dark, the colour will turn purplish/ grayish...
Like most Mac lipsticks, this is also drying. I wish Clinique made this colour in their buttery formula.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The colour of this a very pinkish beige, it IS a perfect nude colour for a fair skintone.

however, this lipstick (and all of the satins) are much too drying for me and my lips =/

I love the pay off and everything but it's simply not worth it to me when mac has other amazing finishes!! (cremesheens, lustres, even frosts!!)

I would recommend creme d'nude as apposed to this shade!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go-to nude lippy when doing my smokey eye, it matches perfectly w/ my NC35 skin tone... I use MAC's prrrr lipglass over it being that it is a satin finish&can be drying to the lips, but overall i`m glad i purchased this item=)

I like this lipstick but I am very pale and it looks kind of weird on me and makes me look dead. Some times I can pull it off but it really depends on what im wearing. It looks way better on me in the summer when I'm a bit tanner, but I am so fair it is really hard. I wouldnt repurchase

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Fantastic nude color! Goes with everything, but you need to make sure your lips are in good condition. This color shows any imperfections. Top it with any lip gloss for a finished look everyday!

Hands down favorite lipstick. Absolutely love it. A great dupe is Apple Blossom by Natural Collection.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is very white-ish concealor looking but now I am blonde and less tanned this suits me again. However, as I don't like the concealor look lips I tend to put a bright gloss over this which then makes it into a pale colour but I wouldn't wear alone - prefer creme de nude for that.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Myth is a great nude lipstick color if you want really really nude lips. I always apply a moisturizing lipbalm before I put on Myth because if I don't it dries out my lips and sinks into the cracks. Otherwise, it's the best nude lip color out there. It's also a great combination with smokey eyes!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I love Myth, but not really because the color works for me. I am NC42, and this color looks ghastly on me by itself, which is fine since I love this color more as a concealer against my awful lip color which is purple on top and pink on bottom. I wear this paired with a pink lipgloss and it looks flawless, it adds a nice pearly nude tone underneath pinks which I absolutely adore! However I can't rate 5 stars because of the dryness it causes.

Recommended for Medium Skin