Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've tried so many mascaras...and so far...this is my fave one...I really like this mascara....it does make my lashes longer and it doesn't clump like the ones I've tried before...the only reason I didn't give it a 5 is cause it doesn't curl them..if it did...then it would be top notch.....

I use this in combination with L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara. I apply L'Oreal's first to the bottom area that needs to be thickened and then Maybelline's to the very top half and tips of my eyelashes and the effect is AMAZING.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on an impulse and used it for about a month after my usual brand started to run out. The colour was very very black and it did look a bit unnatural, though some people might like that. I also found it a little clumpy, but overall not too bad. I stopped using this when I noticed that a lot of my eyelashes were falling out (not all at once or anything, but one or two every day). It was a little alarming.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I got this free in my Oprah Live Your Best Life Tour tote. I have it in very dark and I use it when I want my eyeliner or shadows to be more noticeable. It goes on thin and natural. It doesn't lengthen or thicken which I like.

If I want to lengthen or thicken I use my other mascaras.

Funny thing, I actually use this mascara to remove the clumps the other mascara's leave behind. It works better than my eyelash comb.

pretty good at staying on for hours, didn't smudge a lot. Easy to remove. Brush took time to get used to.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in shiny black. (They have it in Singapore, not sure if they have this colour overseas) The shiny black colour makes your lashes shine like straight hair, unlike most others that will make your eyelashes look dull and dry after it dries. It goes on smoothly with hardly any clumps, but it doesn't really extend your lashes that much. It's a bit like Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara, only a bit better.

Update: The reason why I don't exactly like it would be that it doesn't make the big, huge impact that I normally like. That, to me, would be boring. But for those lucky girls who just need that extra bit of definition, why not?

clumps, doesnt lengthen, basically not a good mascara.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really love this mascara. When applying this mascara, it helps to not just layer it on without wiping the extra mascara on the brush onto toilet paper or a paper towel. After the first coat, I let it dry for a minute or two and then apply another coat. After two or three coats my lashes are really long. People really do ask me if my lashes are fake. I think it is a good product.

If you want lengthening, this is the product to try. I go up and back between thickening and lengthening mascaras. I use to think the high end brands would have to be the best (Dior, Giorgio Armani, etc.) In the end, I have found Unstoppable to be the one that makes people notice my lashes. I've gotten comments on how long my lashes look when I'm wearing it. And everyone is right, it does not smudge or move from morning till night. Its really good.

I have one thing to say, I LOVE love love this mascara to death! before this I always had problems with my oily lids and smudging, I apply mascara on my lower lashes which often ends up leaving black stains everywhere. After reading a great review of this on Japanese magazine CanCam I decided to give it a try, and i absolutely love it! Lengthens incredibly well in 2-3 coats and stays put all day! :D I'd buy this over and over again and I just hope they don't discontinue this baby!

Popular Mascaras