September 22, 2014 | 1021 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 7:39:00 AM More reviews by starlite_07

Got this in GWP. I'm never a fan of mascara, I found it to be a hassle, my eyelashes are short so mascara usually didnt work on me, so I have not much experience on other mascara brands. This mascara though, is not bad. It lengthen my lashes, doesnt weigh it down nor it smudge on my oily eyelids. The mascara stays on and nicely curled even if I didnt curl it beforehand. It looks very pretty and suitable for casual outing, it has no volume properties, only lengthening, good for enhancing your eyelash for a natural look. It is non-waterproof, so its easy to remove. It dries fast as well and didnt clump. The packaging looks cheap, but worth for its price I guess. This mascara might be my HG, but I dont care much for mascara so I wasnt much excited for this product. But I would recommend this to other people who would like a good mascara for lengthen, doesnt clump and easy to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2007 2:21:00 AM More reviews by UNIQUEFASHIONISTA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many mascaras...and so far...this is my fave one...I really like this mascara....it does make my lashes longer and it doesn't clump like the ones I've tried before...the only reason I didn't give it a 5 is cause it doesn't curl them..if it did...then it would be top notch.....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2007 3:57:00 AM More reviews by gracie4288

I use this in combination with L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara. I apply L'Oreal's first to the bottom area that needs to be thickened and then Maybelline's to the very top half and tips of my eyelashes and the effect is AMAZING.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by risa_topas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on an impulse and used it for about a month after my usual brand started to run out. The colour was very very black and it did look a bit unnatural, though some people might like that. I also found it a little clumpy, but overall not too bad. I stopped using this when I noticed that a lot of my eyelashes were falling out (not all at once or anything, but one or two every day). It was a little alarming.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by 1QTPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this free in my Oprah Live Your Best Life Tour tote. I have it in very dark and I use it when I want my eyeliner or shadows to be more noticeable. It goes on thin and natural. It doesn't lengthen or thicken which I like.

If I want to lengthen or thicken I use my other mascaras.

Funny thing, I actually use this mascara to remove the clumps the other mascara's leave behind. It works better than my eyelash comb.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2007 11:05:00 AM More reviews by cocotte

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

pretty good at staying on for hours, didn't smudge a lot. Easy to remove. Brush took time to get used to.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2007 2:04:00 AM More reviews by whitetoxic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in shiny black. (They have it in Singapore, not sure if they have this colour overseas) The shiny black colour makes your lashes shine like straight hair, unlike most others that will make your eyelashes look dull and dry after it dries. It goes on smoothly with hardly any clumps, but it doesn't really extend your lashes that much. It's a bit like Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara, only a bit better.

Update: The reason why I don't exactly like it would be that it doesn't make the big, huge impact that I normally like. That, to me, would be boring. But for those lucky girls who just need that extra bit of definition, why not?

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by ferrer23

clumps, doesnt lengthen, basically not a good mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by StaceyPritchett

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. When applying this mascara, it helps to not just layer it on without wiping the extra mascara on the brush onto toilet paper or a paper towel. After the first coat, I let it dry for a minute or two and then apply another coat. After two or three coats my lashes are really long. People really do ask me if my lashes are fake. I think it is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2007 7:49:00 AM More reviews by pencakcm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you want lengthening, this is the product to try. I go up and back between thickening and lengthening mascaras. I use to think the high end brands would have to be the best (Dior, Giorgio Armani, etc.) In the end, I have found Unstoppable to be the one that makes people notice my lashes. I've gotten comments on how long my lashes look when I'm wearing it. And everyone is right, it does not smudge or move from morning till night. Its really good.