Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl cocoate, glycerin, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, fragrance*, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, grape seed oil, nonfat dry milk, milk powder, honey, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, soybean oil, canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene. *natural fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a really good milk and honey lotion because I had this soap (milk and honey) that would leave my skin incredibly soft. Honey is very good for your skin and you can even mix it with some sugar or salt to make a really good scrub.
To me this lotions smells really good! But not like the other smelly lotions. This one seems to stay longer and lingers around. Its smell even stays on your clothes. I have tons of other smelly type lotions and none of them do the same thing. I like how the consistency is a bit runny because it glides on easily and fast, which for me is good b/c I never take my time to put on lotion. I always put it on after I take a shower so it absorbs more. It feels kind of waxy at first ( I guess b/c of the bees wax) but then absorbs quickly as you rub it in. It doesn't leave my skin super smooth like I thought it would but its does the job and is one of my favorite lotions!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mmmmmmm, this actually smells too good to the point of distraction. I'm not surprised at all that people are chasing each other down the street asking what fragrance they are wearing, because it is just that good! I love the consistency too, it feels natural and absorbs really beautifully into the skin. I just wish I could eat it!

This is a very good body lotion if you want really soft skin (and who WOULDN'T want soft skin?). There's not much else I can say about how well the product works. It just works!

The smell of the lotion is pretty nice too. It isn't a glamorous smell or anything like that, but it's more like a lovely natural smell. It isn't an overwhelming scent either, which is actually quite refreshing. Sometimes, I just want to smell clean; I don't want to smell like perfume 24/7.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love this stuff ... a woman walked past me on the street and when caught a whiff of the sillage I had to chase her down and ask what fragrance she was wearing. Her answer was definitely surprising!

As others have mentioned, besides the heavenly scent (I agree with the posters below who mention coconut, vanilla and pipe tobacco - nothing stunning, but a yummy comfort scent. My boyfriend loves it), it is incredibly moisturizing without leaving your skin greasy. The consistency is slightly runny, although a little bit goes a long way and it absorbs quickly. I like to apply it right after showering and shaving while my skin is slightly damp to lock in the moisture. The scent's staying power is pretty amazing too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I cannot get over how good this lotion smells! It isnt greasy on the skin at all, I use this after i shave and it doesnt burn like some other lotions. I am happy with Burt's Bees on this product :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had a small bottle of this for my hands at work and everytime I would put it on my coworkers would go gaga over the scent. It is so sweet and comforting, like vanilla pudding or coconut cream pie. It's a bit runny, but not too bad and for some reason I feel it has a sort of waxy texture and I kinda like it. It is very moisturizing and I love using this when I travel.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion! Makes my legs silky, my skin luminous and does it ever last! Another must-have product from Burt's. The smell is delicious, too.

First of all, the scent: A few days ago I smelled this on a lady and I almost fell over! It was the most beautiful honeyed pipe tobacco smell...When she told me what it was I rushed right out and bought a bottle. The smell really is incredible. I totally agree with the previous reviewer who said pipe tobacco - that's what the sillage smells like to me as well. I think that the scent is primarily vanilla and coconut, but for some reason it smells very tobacco-ish! The scent is divine and luckily it lasts and lasts on me.

As for moisturization, it just can't be beat. The lotion is beige in color, slightly runny in consistency, and leaves my dry skin soft and supple all day - literally hours after applying I touch my skin and it still feels dewey and moisturized. I can't remember any other body lotion that I can say that about. I purchased this at The Vitamin Shoppe for only $6.95, which was a steal because it sells for several dollars more elsewhere. I love this, only positive things to say about it, which is rare for me!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lotion! I have used it for quite a few years now, but can't always afford it. It smells so good i want to eat it! And my skin does, soaks it right up, leaving me moisturized all day. I'd have to say it's my favorite lotion.

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BURT'S BEES PRODUCT. Not only does it smell yummy, it leaves my skin so unbelievably soft. It leaves no residue and absorbs almost instantly. I have problems with really dry skin and have had reactions to many products on the market due to perfumes, and didn't like the hypoallergenic ones because they left a greasy feeling on my skin. With the Milk & Honey lotion, I have had the best skin. I use it in conjunction with the Milk & Honey shower wash, and cannot imagine a better combo. It's a bit pricier than some on the market, but once you use it, you will see why!

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products