Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl cocoate, glycerin, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, fragrance*, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, grape seed oil, nonfat dry milk, milk powder, honey, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, soybean oil, canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene. *natural fragrance

on 7/14/2009 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lotion! I have used it for quite a few years now, but can't always afford it. It smells so good i want to eat it! And my skin does, soaks it right up, leaving me moisturized all day. I'd have to say it's my favorite lotion.

on 7/14/2009 4:04:00 AM

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BURT'S BEES PRODUCT. Not only does it smell yummy, it leaves my skin so unbelievably soft. It leaves no residue and absorbs almost instantly. I have problems with really dry skin and have had reactions to many products on the market due to perfumes, and didn't like the hypoallergenic ones because they left a greasy feeling on my skin. With the Milk & Honey lotion, I have had the best skin. I use it in conjunction with the Milk & Honey shower wash, and cannot imagine a better combo. It's a bit pricier than some on the market, but once you use it, you will see why!

on 6/30/2009 5:24:00 AM

I love the way this smells! To me, it's very comforting and soothing (I like to use it at night for this reason).

I also think it does moisturize well....I like that feeling of something on my skin locking in moisture as opposed to putting on a lotion and within 15 minutes, my skin feels as if I'd done no moisturizing.

I discovered this at work when I asked a co-worker what perfume she was wearing (she smelled so good) - she said she wasn't wearing any...just her soap and moisturizer, that moisturizer being Milk & Honey. I immediately went out and bought it. Haven't regretted doing so once...

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

EW EW EW EW!!!!!!!! U will NEVER waste 10 bucks on this lotion again it gave me the worst rashes all over my body. my sister saw my skin and demanded to know what happend!!! I had welts all over! the product stank pretty bad on my skin to smelled like milk not in a good way.

on 6/18/2009 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I liked the lightweight texture of this lotion at first. But then I realized that it felt sticky on my skin after application. I also didn't find it very moisturizing. That's interesting because you would think 'milk&honey' should just do so, moisturize. The scent is another story. It's so weird. I know this is a product containing natural ingredients. So I don't expect them to add artificial fragrances to their products but the scent for me is unbearable. Hard to describe exactly but it sort of smells like rancid milk. Not good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Many days, I appreciate the scent of this product. Overall, this is a good lotion and I feel good about applying it to my skin. Not a miracle, nor does it claim to be... just a good reliable go-to lotion.

on 6/7/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i use this everyday, smells the best and keeps legs very moisturized! will keep buying.

on 5/31/2009 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I think it does a great job moisturizing and makes my skin really soft. It's a little runny and sometimes the smell gets to me...When I use it I end up smelling like a box of Cocoa Puffs which is a little weird. Thankfully the smell wears off and isn't too strong during the day, I definitely wouldn't like it if I had to meet with clients smelling like a box of breakfast cereal. Anyways, it works great for me. I have really dry skin and when I get out of the shower I always have red splotches on my arm and they don't really go away until I use this lotion!

It does makes my skin feels softer but, not moisturizing enough - making my skin feels dry on some areas(palms, etc). Product doesn't sink into the skin too making it feels alittle tacky until you shower off. Also, I do not like the smell.

on 4/26/2009 6:15:00 PM

I got this lotion as a gift for christmas and wasn't too impressed with it initially...i generally like most of the Burt's Bees products, but this had a strange smell and didn't work too well as a moisturizer. But I followed the advice of the previous poster who used it as a hair treatment and found it really works! It smoothes out my hair and makes it soft and shiny and i don't even need to use any other hair products in it. Quite impressed!

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products