October 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by adri721

This is a great basic everyday cleanser. It leaves my face feeling super clean and refreshed. It gives me that squeaky clean feel, which I love since I have oily skin. At the same time, it doesn't completely strip my face of moisturization. I always use moisturizer after any face wash though. I love the scent as well--it's a bit fruity and floral at the same time. The name is misleading, as it doesn't really foam up. I do like how the exfoliating beads are so fine that I almost can't feel them at all on my face. If I rub harder though, I can tell that they are there and doing the job. This cleanser may not be suitable for people who expect their cleansers to be very multitasking. But it works for me, as I just want a basic cleanser that cleans my face well. I've decided that I'll save the rest of my needs for the toner, moisturizer, creams, etc that follow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by diana910

This is my HG cleanser and i'm so glad i finally found something that actually does something good to my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it with a perfect clean feeling and the soft exfoliation keeps breakouts away. My pores have almost completely cleared and i hardly need moisturizer. The bad part is i can't purchase this here in Germany, only US and UK...not sure what i'm going to do....
UPDATE!!! This cleanser only worked the first few days then it started to iritate my skin. I have not been using it since but i might use it as a gentle scrub once in a while!
UPDATE: Definatly not good for everyday use because of the scrub. Too drying but good to use as a mild scrub once a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by graceiscool06x

I dont like the smell, it doesnt exfoliate. Nothing special, too pricey for me to buy again. I am just waiting to use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by nicxnacx714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product from Sephora and absolutely love it. It has a nice fruity smell to it and it is a great cleanser. I can feel the exfoliating beads but I don't use it for that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not really worth the money. It is a pretty blue cleanser with gentle jojoba beads. The scrubbies are so mild I do not even notice them on my skin. As a cleanser it is just average.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupdivajunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been a devoted user of Philosophy's Purity Made Simple for years. Recently after having found out I am pregnant my skin began going beserk so I decided I may have to stray from my beloved Purity and find a cleanser that will do a bit more for my skin. I have found it! Bliss has a new fan in me! The first time I used the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash I fell instantly in love. The smell was heavenly. Reminds me of oceanic scents but better. I love the micro beads that gently exfoiliate my skin all the while melting off my makeup with such ease leaving me with soft supple skin left me yearning to buy the full size. I have since decided to stray from my Philosophy and begin experimenting with more Bliss products!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2008 4:49:00 PM More reviews by cinnabunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm kind of indifferent about this product. It didn't do miraculous things for my acne, but didn't exacerbate it either. I really liked the smell at first, but after a while it seemed really fake to me. It was like bright blue Jell-O with a fake, flowery scent.

It's a fine cleanser that didn't overdry my skin, but for the money I can buy a drugstore brand that works just as well, if not better.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by eyre23

this cleanser dried up my face up the wazoo. it gave my skin a burning sensation and i don't consider my skin to be sensitive. it smells great, but this thing stung my eyes so badly. it cleans pretty well, but not worth it enough to suffer the other consequences.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by massagegal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Eeew... The only thing good about this is the scent. It is neither fabulous nor foaming. Didn't wrok for me. If you want my bottle e-mail me and ill send it to you. I will never re-purchase. It did smell good and it didn't dry my skin hence the 2 lippies

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for me when I'm travelling because it's in a bottle instead of a pump, like my other favorite cleanser is (St. Ives Foaming Apricot). This does an excellent job of removing all of my makeup. I don't think it really exfoliates, but I don't rely on this for that purpose, anyway. I have dry, sensitive, break out prone skin and this leaves it feeling soft. I adore the sweet scent and will definitely re-purchase :)