April 17, 2014 | 1821 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not really worth the money. It is a pretty blue cleanser with gentle jojoba beads. The scrubbies are so mild I do not even notice them on my skin. As a cleanser it is just average.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupdivajunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been a devoted user of Philosophy's Purity Made Simple for years. Recently after having found out I am pregnant my skin began going beserk so I decided I may have to stray from my beloved Purity and find a cleanser that will do a bit more for my skin. I have found it! Bliss has a new fan in me! The first time I used the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash I fell instantly in love. The smell was heavenly. Reminds me of oceanic scents but better. I love the micro beads that gently exfoiliate my skin all the while melting off my makeup with such ease leaving me with soft supple skin left me yearning to buy the full size. I have since decided to stray from my Philosophy and begin experimenting with more Bliss products!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2008 4:49:00 PM More reviews by cinnabunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm kind of indifferent about this product. It didn't do miraculous things for my acne, but didn't exacerbate it either. I really liked the smell at first, but after a while it seemed really fake to me. It was like bright blue Jell-O with a fake, flowery scent.

It's a fine cleanser that didn't overdry my skin, but for the money I can buy a drugstore brand that works just as well, if not better.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by eyre23

this cleanser dried up my face up the wazoo. it gave my skin a burning sensation and i don't consider my skin to be sensitive. it smells great, but this thing stung my eyes so badly. it cleans pretty well, but not worth it enough to suffer the other consequences.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by massagegal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Eeew... The only thing good about this is the scent. It is neither fabulous nor foaming. Didn't wrok for me. If you want my bottle e-mail me and ill send it to you. I will never re-purchase. It did smell good and it didn't dry my skin hence the 2 lippies

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for me when I'm travelling because it's in a bottle instead of a pump, like my other favorite cleanser is (St. Ives Foaming Apricot). This does an excellent job of removing all of my makeup. I don't think it really exfoliates, but I don't rely on this for that purpose, anyway. I have dry, sensitive, break out prone skin and this leaves it feeling soft. I adore the sweet scent and will definitely re-purchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by JessicaMary21

After the first few tries I thought that this was going to be way way way too harsh on my skin. However - afer about 2 weeks of using it my skin feels SO great. I definitely cannot go without washing my face. It is refreshing, clean and doesn't irritate my skin in any way. The smell was a little weird at first, but now that I am using it so often that it definitely grows on you. I felt that the sample size that Sephora gives you has more exfoliating grains....but the full size bottle works just as well. Definitely worth the 22 bucks!! I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by MmmMmmGood

When I first tried the sample of this from Sephora, I loved it. The bright blue cleanser smells wonderful, though strong. I like the "exfoliating" feel of it. When I bought the full size bottle, however, I realized that it did nothing to clear the small clogged pores/bumps on my cheeks (which Burt's Bees Garden Carrot complexion soap did, go figure).

If you have no real skin problems, this is a great smelling basic cleanser, but you can find something just as good for a lot less.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2008 1:08:00 PM More reviews by HPPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this face wash. I think the steep clean cleansing mask does so much more for the money, but this isn't bad. It doesn't foam, so I don't know why it has foaming in the name. It really doesn't do too much in the way of exfoliation, but just enough. The travel-size/sample bottles are the perfect size to use when traveling, and if I am only gone a few days, I can stand to use this instead of the steep clean cleansing milk. this may work better for combo skin rather than very oily, like mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ohboy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad. I was unhappy with my clinique cleanser so tried a sample size of this. Leaves my skin clean without feeling tight.
UPDATE: Have been using Jan Marini Glycolic Cleanser...this bliss labs product fails in comparison...it cleans my skin but that's it. No other benefit.