Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

I bought this in dark brown and it looks amazingly natural on my black eyebrows. It defines my brows but at the same time softens my overall facial appearance. I can easily brush out any harshness after I apply although it lasts all day until I wash it off at night. I even tend to touch my face a lot throughout the day, this includes my eyebrows and I'm always surprised the product doesn't go all over.

I don't like the packaging for this though. The lid is flimsy and breaking. I also never use the gel that comes on the other side. I don't find it's necessary for everyday use. I wish they just sold a longer pencil without any gel.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in dark brown. I really like this! I have really good brows anyway( full,dark) I do get them waxed. But I decided to get on the hype of polished look. WOW! Very nice touch! My brows almost look black to me so I went with dark brown and it was perfect! No red, just filled them in perfectly. The gel is nice too! nice combo! Love that I have found this at wal-mart!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the best brow pencil I've tried and have been using it for years. I don't use the gel part because I shave most of my eyebrows off. The pencil stays all day, even when I accidentally rub my face or something. I love it! The only thing I hate is that the cap comes off so easily, so its not good for travel.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i've been looking for the ideal brow pencil to fill in my brows and because i've been liking the thicker brows look. i came across this pencil in target for $8.49 i believe. i use the shade dark brown. i'm not fond of the pencil itself much because if i try to use soft strokes on my brows, the pencil doesn't come out well enough so i have to apply a bit more pressure thus i dont feel as though i have enough control. however, the gel that comes on the other side is phenomenal. it finishes off the brows without giving it a harsh look and the brush works really well cleaning up my brows.

Skin: Other, Dark, Warm

Love it! My sister has been using brow pencils for quite some time. She let me try heres in Dark Brown, and I loved it! I have thick brows that I keep arched. The brow pencil adds that bit of polish that I've been looking for. My eyebrows can get a little unruly too. The gel corrects this problem.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my HG brow pencil/gel. I love this stuff. It fills my brows without looking unnatural, and the gel keeps them in place without flaking. (Note: I do use a brow brush to soften up the colour after application, but it's not always a necessary step.) I have naturally black hair and was worried that the dark brown wouldn't be dark enough, but it was just right. :) My only complaint about this product is the cheap packaging! The plastic cap on the pencil end cracked within the first few days, despite the fact that I have never thrown it into my bag or been rough with it. Now the cap falls off really easily, which can be irritating. Other than that, I love this brow pencil and will definitely buy it again.

I like this product, but I only use the gel side because I find that the pencil is too harsh for my already dark eyebrows and that the tint from the gel is enough to define my brows. The gel tends to wear off after a long day, but for normal ones it is ok. I don't notice any flaking, so I guess it just fades somehow. The lid to the pencil side also isn't too well designed as it tends to fall off.

I have this in Dark Brown. My brows are black, but I figured black would be too obvious.
This is a great eyebrow filler. The pencil offers just enough colour without looking too obvious a pencil line, and the brow gel completes the look by evening out the pencil with the brows.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is an awful brow product. First of all the cap doesn't stay on the pencil end and now I have eyebrown pencil all over the inside of my makeup bag. The color looked fairly natural but by the end of the day got dusty looking almost making it look like my eyebrows had dandruff!! The gel part was terrible too- it would turn a greyish white and flake off by the end of the work day!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am on my second tube of this, and I am loving it so far. It is really hard to find a good blonde color. I really like the way this glides on and blends into the hairs. My only beef is the gel color, I wish they would have just left it clear, also the length of the pencil side, there is just not much product for the price. If Revlon would address the above stated problems, this for me would be the perfect eyebrow pencil.

Popular Brows Products