October 24, 2014 | 1049 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by makeupdrawer2full

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this duo. It makes my blue eyes stand out. It goes on smoothly and the colour combo is beautiful. I stopped wearing eyeshadow because I thought it made me look older, but this brings my eyes out, and I feel better for wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this duo. It makes my brown eyes standout without looking overly made up. I used Urban Decay Primer potion first an this stuff lasted all night. I like that it looks more dramatic than it really is. I'm not a huge drama person, but I like the enhancement that this product provided.

Definitely worth the price and it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 8:38:00 PM More reviews by peachytea

I usually can't wear eyeshadow without it giving me a "look ma! I'm wearing makeup!" look, but with this duo, I can get a pretty, professional look in no time. The pink shade is sheer with gold shimmer/iridescence, the brown shade is darker with a bronzey/gold iridesecence. When layered, they make a pretty golden shade. Both are warm/neutral, and blend easily, making for an easy peasy polished workday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by k8ie

I have had this colour for over a year now and loved to use the brown colour but the pink was another thing...
i am a very pale person and the pink colour just doesn't agree with me...
BUT (and this is why i rated this as a 4...)
if you have this colour, put a black eyeliner over the entire lid, and put the pink colour on over this - seriously you will be amazed at what the colour turns into!!!!!
i work for clinique as a consultant past time and everytime i wear this i have people asking me which eyeshadow i have used and when i show them the magic trick i sell quite a few of them!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2007 12:42:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

My cousin gave me the sample size she received as a GWP. The pink shade doesn't show up much on me, it just adds the slightest hint of shimmer when I apply enough of it, but the brown is a great neutral, every-day shade. Lasts well on my oily lids, even without primer. If the brown shade came separately, I would definitely purchase for myself, but the pink shade is negligible for me, so I wouldn't buy the duo.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by santra2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A beautiful combo of a wam sheer pink and a sheer cocoa. The colors surprisingly show up against my NC44 skin and last a long time. They compliment each other really well. A great spring/summer neutral duo that looks great with the Cream Soda lip gloss also by Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by brwneyedgymnast23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so great. It's a pink and a brown duo but when you mix/layer them, they become a pretty gold! Golds are my favorite, so I loved it when the MA used it on me. I absolutley love the packaging too. The applicator has a great, soft brush on one end and a normal sponge applicator on the other. And it's got a mirror as the cover and the bottom is clear so you can see the shades. I think this was my first high end eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 8:46:00 PM More reviews by katenabi

I noticed my friend who never wears makeup with shadow on one day and it looked AMAZING. I was like, "Kristy! You're wearing makeup!" and we got to talking and then I found out what shadow she had and had to get some for myself. I do really love it. The brown could be a bit sheer-er though. The translucent pink is fantastic. And I love the applicator it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by luckycorvettegrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My friend had this on one night and I immediately went out and purchased it because I thought it looked really pretty on her. I've never been a huge fan of Clinique products, but was really impressed with this eyeshadow.

It glides on smooth, and I liked the fact that it was packaged with a small brush and a sponge so that I didn't have to pack my angled brush on trips to do the crease. The colors blend so easy that I didn't have to worry about getting the crease to dark, I can easily lighten it up with my fingertip.

The colors do have a lot of shimmer to it, so if you don't like shimmer, I wouldn't recommend it. But they're warm and fairly neutral colors that will look great on a skin tone with a slight tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2007 12:09:00 AM More reviews by xobrainfreezeox

I thought this product was great. It went on nice, looked beautiful, and wasn't too dark, which is my usual complaint about brown eyeshadows. My only problem with it was that the pink was translucent, and it didn't show up very well against the brown. It's definitely worth buying, though. :D