Clinique Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

4.3

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, sorbitan sesquioleate, nylon-12, aluminum myristate, potassium palmitate, tin oxide, alumina, silica, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), carmine (ci 75470)]

on 12/31/2007 6:06:00 PM

I received this product as part of a free gift. I love the combination of the two colors. It looks great in the day and at night. Not too bold but not too light. Looks great with hazel eyes.

on 12/5/2007 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another of my staple eyeshadows :) I mainly use the darker shimmer iridescent purple because it comes out almost as am orchid/wine on my eyelids, very shimmery and nice! Lasts all day for me too without a primer.

I wear this when I want to look professional yet feminine -- very lovely :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this duo. It makes my blue eyes stand out. It goes on smoothly and the colour combo is beautiful. I stopped wearing eyeshadow because I thought it made me look older, but this brings my eyes out, and I feel better for wearing it.

on 10/4/2007 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this duo. It makes my brown eyes standout without looking overly made up. I used Urban Decay Primer potion first an this stuff lasted all night. I like that it looks more dramatic than it really is. I'm not a huge drama person, but I like the enhancement that this product provided.

Definitely worth the price and it lasts forever.

on 9/30/2007 8:38:00 PM

I usually can't wear eyeshadow without it giving me a "look ma! I'm wearing makeup!" look, but with this duo, I can get a pretty, professional look in no time. The pink shade is sheer with gold shimmer/iridescence, the brown shade is darker with a bronzey/gold iridesecence. When layered, they make a pretty golden shade. Both are warm/neutral, and blend easily, making for an easy peasy polished workday look.

on 9/16/2007 4:49:00 PM

I have had this colour for over a year now and loved to use the brown colour but the pink was another thing...
i am a very pale person and the pink colour just doesn't agree with me...
BUT (and this is why i rated this as a 4...)
if you have this colour, put a black eyeliner over the entire lid, and put the pink colour on over this - seriously you will be amazed at what the colour turns into!!!!!
i work for clinique as a consultant past time and everytime i wear this i have people asking me which eyeshadow i have used and when i show them the magic trick i sell quite a few of them!

on 9/14/2007 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

My cousin gave me the sample size she received as a GWP. The pink shade doesn't show up much on me, it just adds the slightest hint of shimmer when I apply enough of it, but the brown is a great neutral, every-day shade. Lasts well on my oily lids, even without primer. If the brown shade came separately, I would definitely purchase for myself, but the pink shade is negligible for me, so I wouldn't buy the duo.

on 9/1/2007 6:41:00 PM

A beautiful combo of a wam sheer pink and a sheer cocoa. The colors surprisingly show up against my NC44 skin and last a long time. They compliment each other really well. A great spring/summer neutral duo that looks great with the Cream Soda lip gloss also by Clinique.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is so great. It's a pink and a brown duo but when you mix/layer them, they become a pretty gold! Golds are my favorite, so I loved it when the MA used it on me. I absolutley love the packaging too. The applicator has a great, soft brush on one end and a normal sponge applicator on the other. And it's got a mirror as the cover and the bottom is clear so you can see the shades. I think this was my first high end eyeshadow.

on 7/23/2007 8:46:00 PM

I noticed my friend who never wears makeup with shadow on one day and it looked AMAZING. I was like, "Kristy! You're wearing makeup!" and we got to talking and then I found out what shadow she had and had to get some for myself. I do really love it. The brown could be a bit sheer-er though. The translucent pink is fantastic. And I love the applicator it comes with.