April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by ccbemiller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is the best! I've tried them all and I still always come back to this. No clumpiness or flaking and lasts all day long. I wouldn't say this creates a dramatic lash but more of a natural looking one. It's perfect for everyday wear. Whenever I want to go out I just add fake eyelashes anyway. Just remember if you buy the waterproof version (like me) you will need to use a makeup remover to get it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara and I've tried absolutely every brand on the market . It stays on really well and the pigmentation is nice. My lashes don't feel stiff or crunchy when it dries.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by tuckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara because I was going through my grandma's makeup and found this one and asked her if it was any good. When she said yes I went and bought it in black(not waterproof) and fell in love with it. It is definitely my favourite drugstore mascara. It gives my lashes volume and length and doesn't clump at all. It doesn't smear or start to flake or any of that. It stays on all through out the day but comes off easily when using my Avon makeup-remover. Also it keeps my lashes soft(hence the name) and not crunchy and dead feeling like some other mascaras. I will definitely buy again (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only drug store brand mascara that I'll buy and the only reason that I bought it in the 1st place is beacuse of the reviews on MA. As far as I'm concerned, drug store mascaras just don't offer the quality that higher end brands do. Not that all high end mascaras are great, but most are sooooo much better than anything in the drug store. My favorite mascaras are Lancome Defincils Waterproof, Lancome Hypnose Waterproof & Clinique Naturally Glossy (doesn't come in waterproof version). My standards are pretty high and I was really impressed w/ Full N' Soft. It's drug store so no fancy packaging as expected but the brush is nice and big. It does flake a tad, does not come in a dark enough black -so no "dramitic lashes" here but it gives a nice, natural, full lash look and lashes do feel soft. It's great for days when I want a more natural look and it's cheap. Very hard for me to find though-I keep thinking it's been discontinued & then I see it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by ncarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a HG product for me. I have naturally long and thick lashes, and I've found that some mascaras make my eyelashes TOO long so that I end up looking like a creepy doll. This mascara lengthens and darkens my eyelashes without making them look unnatural and is perfect for every day wear. I have noticed a bit of flaking during the day, but always small flakes that are easy to brush away.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best natural day mascara that is affordable. Actually still works well beyond the first week of opening it. Not for nighttime.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara smudges more easily than my other staple right now, the Lumene Blueberry Curl, but the Full n Soft stays wetter in the tube and is easier to apply. Both of them weigh down (and uncurl) my lashes after my Shu curler. And both of them don't add volume to my scrawny lashes.

Update: I tried this with my Panasonic heated eyelash curler and my lashes are actually curled!! Unfortunately, most of the Full n Soft mascara comes off onto the curler because I think the formula is not heat-resistant. So that option is out for curling my lashes. This setup also made my lashes look sparser for some reason, I was actually afraid that some of my lashes had fallen out -- it looked like only 8 lashes were curled on each eye! Fortunately when I removed my makeup, the rest of my lashes showed up again. (I know, I sound like a complete ditz right now but I'm telling the truth!)

I also tried it on top of my Shiseido Nourishing base with a mechanical eyelash curler and FnS held the curl, and it looked fuller and softer than Lumene, but not as voluminous or as much of a "falsie" effect as my Armani Eyes to Kill. In the trash this goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by tunmim

It is just ok - not an excellent product. I'm using the waterproof one but it still stray after few hours even though my eyes don't have any contact with water. Would not buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by veronicakxo

Doesn't make my lashes look full OR soft. The formula is very wet and didn't hold a curl or look natural at all, waste of $18

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kittymomma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara. I just keep coming back to this, and I've tried them all...
This mascara doesn't clump, comes off in the shower with fingertip swipes, and is cheap!
I am lucky enough to have long lashes, and if I want dramatic, I go for Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black, but for every day, combined with a Tweezerman metal lash comb (anyone remember picking out clumps with safety pins?? This is like 15 safety pins in a comb!) Full & Soft is the one.