Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I go through lots of phases with mascaras, and prefer different ones for different effects, but I always come back to good old Full N' Soft. It's exactly what it says. I don't need much assistance in the length department, and this gives me fullness while keeping my lashes soft and not crunchy. Stays on all day, doesn't flake, and washes off like a dream. I will continue to repurchase and have for years.

Crap doesn't work, very expensive and comes in a tiny tube.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got this a few weeks ago finally ran out, yes i wear ALOT of mascara, and no i will not be purchasing it again it was alright but it would occasionally clump and didn't go on smoothe and took forever to get off my eyelashes.

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!!!!! i heard a good review from essalytee on YouTube and she liked it, so i was like okay i'll try it. when u see it in the drugstore, you wouldnt think it was anything special. i never thought about, or really acknowledged, this mascara before i saw the review. so when i bought it and tried it for the first time, i fell in love! ive tried other maybelline mascaras and they were great but this one is my all time favorite! it lengthened my lashes, made them look fuller, and didnt clump at all! there was no flaking and it did the job for me in 1-2 coats. if u have not tried this mascara, you need to try it because it is freakin AMAZING!!!!!!!

Was at my local Safeway and saw this on sale for $10. There was something about it that seemed so familiar but I (thought) I had never seen it before - so I hopped onto MakeupAlley and read so many reviewers stating that its been their HG mascara for 10 - 20 years!

That's when it clicked.
My older sister used this mascara back in the day! And it's also the mascara she used on me during her practice sessions (and clipped my eyelids when she attempted to curl my lashes - probably contributing to my suppressed memory of this mascara haha).

I do love it. I love the classic packaging. I love that it doesn't leave little black marks on the tops of my cheeks when I blink after applying it. I love that I can pair it with a lengthening mascara and it wont look too thick or blotchy!

For me, the effect is AMAZING! I've tried MANY other mascaras but not a single one of them can compare! With no mascara on, my lashes are short and straight. The Full N' Soft give me some volume but also curl my lashes. The texture is just great and the applicator too. It's precise enough so I can put some mascara on my bottom lashes. Really, congrats Maybelline! My favorite mascara of all time!

Who knew??! I was perusing the Maybelline mascara selections and found this toward the bottom of the rack- I thought it was a new product! I bought it and loved if immediately- no clumps, soft full lashes, nice applicator. I am on my second tube and will be buying a new one soon.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is mainly volumizing. It made my lashes look very full almost like I was wearing falsies, and it does not clump. It also works well when layered with other mascaras. However, it does have a tendency to flake easily because it's very soft.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really don't understand why everyone loves this mascara. I really do not like it - I can't apply it without it smudging. It is just extremely wet and I always have to wipe it from my eyelids/under my eyes. Not good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My absolute favorite!! i use this and people often say my eyelashes look so long they question if they are real. this mascara lengthens to that extent, and while many other mascaras can lengthen to this degree, full n soft has the bonus of having the ability to build dramatic thickness while maintaining a very natural texture, no stumpy tips or spikey lashes here. it goes on smooth, uncakey, with a wetish coat that will not flake and will not feel heavy or gross, and comes off easily with soap and water. it is so versitile. you can go from a single coat thats so natural you cant tell it on, to applying a few coats, combing between coats, to acheive falsie level length and thickness, all while keeping a natural texture. This is a can't live without product for me. It succeeds across the board where other mascaras fall short in some way.

Popular Mascaras