Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 12/17/2013 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this mascara. I need volume and a bit of curl - it's perfect.

I've never bought it clumpy, it will go gloopy with age and hits a thickness sweetspot after a few weeks.

I love how thick it is, the brush is the right shape for both my application style and my lashes. For the price - it's perfect and I can accept that it's not quite as good as Dior at 1/5th the cost.

The biggest problem is that it's always on the bottom of the rack and there have been times where it was impossible to find. I keep a small stockpile at home and buy when it's on special. I hope they never discontinue it. Great Lash just doesn't work as well - brush is wrong and it's too watery.

on 12/15/2013 8:57:00 PM

I don't get the hype. It's not a terrible mascara but it's certainly not great. The formula is too heavy and therefore doesn't add very much volume. Plus it flakes... Just like all of Maybelline's mascara. Will definitely not buy again.

on 12/14/2013 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have been straying to high end mascaras and other random drug store ones, but realized that this is hands down my HG mascara. I am in need of volume and curl hold rather than length in mascara, and this absolutely does that for me. It is a drier formula, and rarely clumps on me. I can put on multiple coats, and sometimes need a comb but the most part this works. I don't have raccoon eyes or smudging issues with non-waterproof formula. The best part? It actually does what the name says! Give me full fluttery lashes any day over long spidery spikey ones, and this delivers! This is cheap too. The only issue is it is hard to find sometimes, and usually at the bottom of the Maybelline rack. I will never understand the love that Great Lash gets, and hope that this stuff stays around forever.

on 12/13/2013 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A very nice mascara that gives a more natural look to lashes without clumping or being too wet.

on 11/20/2013 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

In my opinion, this is the best mascara Maybelline has made. I hate when mascaras leave my lashes feeling hard and flaky but this one did the trick. My lashes were longer, soft and seperated. I didn't have that irritating itchy feeling around my eyes all day. Overall, I gave it four lippies because I didn't get that jet black effect that I desire but that's ok such as life. It's natural enough to wear during the day anyway. This mascara is very underrated and it deserves a whole lot more of a recognition than the Great Lash Mascara. Ladies spend the extra 2 dollars and resort to this one instead.

on 11/18/2013 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

If you're after a simple mascara that lengthens a little but looks natural, this is it. The formula isn't drying, it doesn't clump and it's very cheap to purchase here in Australia.

on 11/17/2013 12:35:00 AM

HG mascara no doubt. Looks pretty without being overdone and best of all doesn't bother my very sensitive, allergy prone eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I don't even remember how many tubes of this I used. No matter how many mascara I try, I always go back to this mascara.

I usually have the water proof version to hold up my straight asian lashes.

on 11/4/2013 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This mascara lives up to the softness part of its name, but it's not very full and does not layer well. It holds a curl decently, though not nearly as well as the waterproof version. It comes off easily, so easily that it's incredibly messy. The slightest touch of water means it's all over your face. I wouldn't recommend this version of the mascara, but I would recommend the waterproof full 'n soft.

on 11/4/2013 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is so cheap. I only paid 1.50 at wallmart or target.

It performs pretty well--not too clumpy, though I do have to be light-handed with it to make sure. It does not flake off or smudge easily during the day but comes off very easily with soap and water, eye makeup remover unnecessary.

I have the color brownish black, which is a nice, classic everyday color. Also, this does not bother my sensitive eyes like most (even higher end) mascaras do.

Popular Mascaras