August 30, 2014 | 1010 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this it adds great length to lashes but it really make my eyelashes flake

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by amandamorgan

I like the way this macara makes my lashes look, but this formula is soooo wet. Its impossible for me to apply this without it smearing onto my lid. SO annoying. I wish this didnt happen. To be honest i dont get the huge hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by laurenbtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

The formula is great, but the brush can make it clumpy. It is one of the best mascaras I've worn, but only when I use a brush I cleaned from another mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Nitala

I'm so sad this is discontinued in Canada! This was the perfect basic mascara. No lengthening or volumizing, just some darkening of the lashes that looks natural. Usually with mascaras my lashes become a little stiff because of all the coating but Full 'N Soft makes my lashes darker without weighing them down. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara!

For a night out, I don't recommend this as it is probably not dramatic enough. Otherwise, it''s perfect. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by mascaraloverforlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an OKAY mascara. didn't do much for my straight, short, and thin lashes. i've tried better ones before that's why i wouldn't repurchase this. if you want natural looking lashes then this is the mascara for you,

PROS:
    +softens and conditions the lashes
    +adds length
    +separates the lashes pretty well

CONS:
    -flakes
    -doesn't make my lashes FULL
    -doesn't darken my lashes
    -doesn't hold the curl

i would probably buy this again only if it's on sale. if you have long and thick eyelashes, this could be the mascara for you! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Elllllll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For the price you are paying it's alright. I use this for everyday wear but I am still looking for a HG mascara!

Pros:
    looks natural if you coat them lightly
    does seem to lengthen a little
    does make lashes more visible
    doesn't dry out as quickly (had mine for 4months and is still good)

Cons:
    doesn't hold curl

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Gracejennifer27

great brush- a little small
    - easily to build on mascara

- not very stable (will go on undereyes and smudge)

for someone who wants a minimal mascara makeup on the go.

if you want better stay, I recommend waterproof instead.

its ok, but their are better products on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Annee167

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It isn't super heavy which makes my lashes look and feel more natural. I always get compliments on my lashes but some don't even know i'm wearing mascara. It is the perfect every day mascara if you just put one coat on, and then add a few coats when you go out at night. I will probably always use this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by pinkandblack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, I'll admit it: my lashes, even at 41, are pretty darn enviable. They're naturally curled, dark, shapely, and plentiful enough that I look like I'm wearing one coat of a "natural" mascara when I haven't got a stitch on. So when I need a little extra oomph, this is the mascara I reach for. I loathe sticky, spidery, spikey, fakey, laquery lashes, and this mascara hits the spot. I get MLBB (My Lashes But Better). Hello silky soft, natural-looking enhanced eyeball fringe!

The only demerit I can give this magnificent product is due to its penchant for smearing and running at the mere thought of shedding a tear. The waterproof version is like a completely different product (sticky, drying, laquery, blech!). Of course perfection always comes at a price. C'est la vie!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

People on the make up board go nuts for this stuff and I always see it recommended. To be honest, it doesn't do enough for my straight asian lashes - it doesn't thicken or lengthen enough. For someone who already has nice lashes, this could be a great "pick me up" product but for someone who doesn't have lashes to begin with..this simply isn't dramatic enough to make it look like you have lashes. The non-waterproof kind doesn't hold a curl and the waterproof kind still smudges.