July 26, 2014 | 1012 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by umitsanita

just no.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by thetrueblue

This product sucks (no offense). It looks really horrible on, settles into lines, etc. Blends horribly. Don't buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is ok, not the best one I've tried. It has a tendency to look cakey, which I really don't like. Also, it doesn't completely cover my breakouts. I don't like the applicator b/c it seems unsanitary (unless you put it on the back of your hand first) doesn't blend that well, either. I would buy this again in a pinch if I needed something convenient...other than that, not the best product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by elliemayr

The green cover stick packaging does not give the consumer information on it's pyrpose. Having recently purchased & used this once for dark circles under the eyes I found it didn't work. In going to Maybelline's web site, I discovered the green concealor is for covering up red spots. I then checked the packaging again (I looked before buying) and no where was there information on what the product is best used for. I love Maybelline products, have used them over the years and am disappointed in the omission of this product information. I will try returning the green and hopefully get the yellow in exchange which according to the web site is for concealing dark circles. I also plan on calling Maybellline to give them this information.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 4:10:00 AM More reviews by fishynumber2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG concealer. I've tried allllllLL kinds of concealers, high end or drug store or whatever, to cover up my dark circles. I am done looking.

This is almost exactly like Boi-Ing by Benefit, only I like the Maybelline one more because it's smoother and applies more evenly (Boi-Ing ends up with a grainy texture on me), and of course because it's cheaper!

This is also great because it's pretty well waterproof and it doesn't crease and form fine lines under my eyes, and I put it on THICK.

The secret I've found is to use an applicator sponge to gentry press a layer of translucent powder over the top of it, after applying the concealer with dabs of my finger. I'll even use a lot of translucent powder to set it and it won't crease throughout the day. Don't bother trying to use a brush to apply powder- you'll streak and scrape the concealer around, plus it won't set as well!

The medium-beige color is the best for me. It has never broken me out and I've used it liberally in lots of places on my face.

No one ever knows I secretly have dark under-eye circles thanks to this baby! I'm sold!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Jennyy143

this product is really bad. it has a strong smell of mint and when i swatched it on my hand it made my skin itchy and red. =/ i do not recommend it !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by bethy999

I really like this stick, it's been the one I've been able to tolerate the most out of all I've tried. It hides any blemishes, doesn't make me look or feel greasy, and covers the redness great. My only complaint is that it fades after about 4 hours. No big deal but it's kind of a pain in the butt being "that girl" who is constantly checking her makeup lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I have this in green to hide any redness and pimples. It's not that great. But it does somewhat neutralize the redness. It's a little cakey and drying and hard to blend. And difficult to hide the green tint with foundation. But overall, it does neutralize redness not pimples

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Mcnguyen

Very thick and doesn't do well for dry skin. Fades during the day and sinks into creases.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by surf222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I used to use the Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow in Navajo underneath a powder eyeshadow but since then Bobbi has discontinued it. I needed something to replace it so I decided to purchase Glacier(see my other review) about this color. Anyway, Glacier did not work so I brought it back and decided to get Bone. However, Bone was out of stock. So the MA told me I would be better off using a concealer as an eye primer and save myself the $ (I did not like the UD primer) . She also said Bobbi did not intend to make these eyeshadows to use as primers but whatever. So, I took her advice and went to my local Target. I decided to purchase Maybelline Cover Up stick in Ivory. Let me tell you she was right! I would have never guessed to do this but it works just as well as her cream eyeshadows! The color Ivory looks just like Bone on my lid except I saved myself about $18.00!! Now, I don't know how it work in the summer heat but for now this is such an awesome product. Also, I use my fingers to apply it and sometimes alternate it with the Bobbi Brown cream brush.

ivory