Maybelline Cover Stick

3.2

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Propylparaben, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green)

on 7/12/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first time using a concealer ( I had too because senior pictures were up and I had some acne marks I wanted to get rid of) okay so the product, which I got in deep beige was not a total fiasco... it did conceal... Sort of. It concealed my really tiny zits and my already barely noticeable acne marks but not the big/darker ones which really made me crestfallen. I'm pretty sure the reason to that is because deep beige is pretty light for my skin.. so Maybelline lost a lippies for that; they should have more variety in their shades. It lost another lippies because the next day I got more zits/breakouts... I DON'T LIKE THAT. Even if it did help conceal some marks that fact that it gave me breakouts afterwards made me really sad. However it didn't give me a cakey look so yay for that! :) would I buy it again? Sure just on case I have a hot date but probably in the darkest shade! Lol oh and I used the concealer ontop of their BB cream which I think really helped :) so yeah if you're wanting a concealer that doesn't give you a cakey look and conceals small blemishes then the cover stick is right for you, just be warn that you might breakout afterwards and be careful with the shades...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this for nine dollars. And I bought the green one which is supposed to cover redness. I honestly don't know why the concealer blended in with my other makeup. When I wore it, it had a very chalky finish. Good pigmentation, but the finish is quite horrible.

on 6/25/2012 2:42:00 PM

I dont know about the other negative comments, but I really like this concealer. I have combination skin and I really needed to have a good looking skin for prom. After putting on BBcream, I dabbed this on my acne scars and pimples...and after I blended the product, my imperfections were all covered!!!It was amazing and this concealer isnt drying at all (maybe because I used BB cream and it moisturised quite well)!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Creamy, decent coverage, but it cakes. Since I already own the product, I help the cakeyness by applying primer and letting the concealor warm on the skin before gently blending it in. I have the concealor in beige.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am so pleased with this product! The only reason I bought it was because I was spending the day at the beach, and needed something waterproof, without looking cakey. At my local Walmart, this was the only waterproof concealer. So I bought it figuring that if it didn't work it was only $4 anyway. I bought it in deep beige, but this color was still pretty light on my skin. To test it out, I tried putting it on before getting in the shower, and I was pleasantly surprised to find it didn't wash away at all! Even after some mild rubbing! First i dabbed this on some of my dark spots, scarring, and acne (it looked terrible at this point), lightly covered my entire face with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation #70, and finally, finished with Wet and Wild Coloricon Bronzer (in Reserve your Cabana). This was supposed to be a look for the beach, but I was so pleased with my results that I may start using this combo on a regular basis. Thank you Mayeblline for this cheap, effective product!

on 6/9/2012 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Quite poor formula. it is cakey and makes your skin look old even if it isn't. The colour selection is nothing special either.

on 6/9/2012 1:11:00 AM

This concealer works great if you apply it with your fingers rather than with the concealer stick directly to skin. Love the coverage

on 6/4/2012 3:37:00 PM

The only reason I bought this, is because it was waterproof and inexpensive. I was really skeptical when I bought because a lot of people say it is cakey and doesn't work. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It give me great coverage, covering all my redness and acne scars. It is a little harder to blend than my liquid concealer, but it still blends well. It wasn't cakey on my skin because I moisturize really well before putting it on; I also have really oily skin, so if you have dry skin, it might be cakey. The only bad thing is that there are not many shades, but the lightest shade fits my skin tone, so I'm really happy.

on 6/3/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Two problems with this:
1-It's a little drying
2-I bought this in DEEP BEIGE and its WAY too light!(my skin is relatively the same tone as Salma Hayek's or Kourtney Kardashian's, give or take). The shade range for this product is mediocre. The 3 lightest shades look exactly the same and the only thing that made the medium beige and deep beige shades different was their packaging.

Other than that, I would have repurchased. It's just a matter of shade problems, because i can deal with the dryness of the product.

on 5/27/2012 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I read all the negative comments on this product, but I decided to buy it anyways because some people did say it worked pretty well. . Worst Mistake Ever. This prouduct is hard to blend, dries my skin, and just is horrible. I would not buy this product again.