Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Hands down my favorite remover! And I have tried a lot, including Lancome. I love that's oil free, fragrance free, doesn't sting, and removes everything like a charm, without the high end price tag! I love that it has a rubber stopper on it with the hole in it for not only better control and less mess of the product, but if I happen to tip it over, which happens more often than not, it doesn't go everywhere. Love it, and highly recommend!

PROS:
*Gentle (does not burn or sting)
*Removes mascara

CONS:
*Price (but you can find it a little cheaper on auction websites)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

First, let me say upfront that I am a Mary Kay Consultant. Not for much longer, but still, I wanted to be clear about my association.

That said...I wear a lot of eyemakeup and much of it is long wearing, which can be difficult to remove. I have tried so many different brands it's ridiculous. None of it was able to remove all my eyemakup without a lot of scrubbing and rubbing, which is bad for the delicate eye area and makes lashes thin and sparse. I also found that the oil based products got into my eyes no matter how careful I was, which caused blurry vision, tearing, and irritation.

The MaryKay Eye Makeup Remover is simply amazing. I think you need that oily property to break down long wearing products.This has just enough to accomplish that, but not so much that my eyes are left blurry and my skin is left with greasy residue. After using this, my eye area feels silky and moisturized rather than slick and oily.

It is amazingly gentle given that it's so effective. My eyelashes stay full and lush, the tender skin around my eyes is not left red and irritated. And yet, every trace of product is gone, with minimal effort. Just a few swipes with a well saturated cotton pad or swab gets rid of everything.

As previously mentioned, I am not going to be a MaryKay consultant any longer, and am clearing out all my remaining stock. I have five bottles of this product left and I have decided I'm keeping them all for myself! I don't know what I'll do when they're gone, because I'm spoiled by being able to buy it wholesale. Guess I'll have to just bite the bullet and buy it at full cost. It's definitely worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is hands down the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. No pulling, no tugging, just easy makeup removal! I've stocked up and have 3 bottles in my cabinet and when they are gone I will definitely repurchase!

It is my favorite! It is so gentle and I always use it after a shower when my make up has run all over and then I wash my face to make sure the makeup remover is off completely. It works like a charm!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome staple. I love that it is oil free and it easily removes without tugging!

Overall this is probably the BEST makeup remover I've ever used...my mom used it when I was a kid, and I've not found anything better. It does the job and once I've washed my face I don't get that oily feeling anymore.

Awesome product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

My favorite product from this line - 110% effective every time! It doesn't take much of this product to remove even the thickest application of the most resistant eye color. I definitely stock up on these and recommend them to friends. I have tried numerous other brands - Lancome, Clinique, etc., and none have worked as effectively as the MK one. Love it!

Great product. I don't feel like I am tugging at my eyes to remove my waterproof makeup. I've used other products and I would wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes, but not with this product. Way to go Mary Kay for making a great eye makeup remover!

i like how the product dispenses , like its not a huge opening like most makeup removers . it works wonders on eye makeup removing . but yeah its an okay price .