Lancome Tresor

3.4

Hurricane force sillage! Lancome fragrances don't work on me....

I haven't used Tresor in a long time but it brings back some wonderful memories. This was my first high-end perfume which I bought in college. I remember this was so popular that people literally putting their face on my neck, in my hair or wherever just to smell this. I'm a bit of a perfume whore and have gone through many, many scents over the past 10 years, but some day I am sure I will repurchase this classic.

i love this on my mum, but on me its okay. i prefer magnifique though. this does NOT remind me of a grandma scent (as chanel's no. 5 does for me). its a nice dressy fragrance -little black dress, but its not too dressy that you would feel silly wearing it with jeans and a nice cozy sweater on a casual day. definitely worth a try.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

It doesn't smell like old lady on me. Yes, I can smell the baby powder in it. But just barely. It smells fresh, a little sweet, and clean. My husband doesn't care for purfume, but thinks this one is SEXY. Not too strong, or musky...not too sweet and fruity- he says it smells like a beautiful woman that any man would want to be with. Try it, because if it works on you, this will be an HG of yours. I've tried many and most give me headaches. This is the one I've been looking for. Ahhhhh. Tresor.

I love it, and so do most men. This is the way a fragrance should smell; intense! If you want fruity/lolly, go buy a body spray instead.

(I realise this is not a helpful review)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Tresor, on me, initially came across as not very unique. A little of the scent reminded me of Victoria's Secret's original fragrance (Victoria, which I did like), but much more powdery, like this scent mixed with baby powder. After time, however, I noticed that the scent changed into something very pleasant, a little sweet, much less powdery (a scent that I'd give a 4 instead of a 3). I don't think I want to wait through the initial notes for it, though, so I probably wouldn't buy it again.

I really loved this it smelled great on me and lasted all day!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was part of my mom's recent surprise gift to me: a bunch of her perfumes from the '80s and '90s that she no longer wears (having moved on to Philosophy stuff, which to me all smells like soap). I have diverse tastes in fragrance and can handle a scent with "presence," so I braved it and sprayed on the bottle of Tresor parfum (not EDP!) she handed me. Wowza. I finally figured out what this scent reminds me of: old-fashioned face powder, back when they used to heavily scent face powder. My spritz of Tresor made me feel like I was a '50s dame touching up my matte red lips in a car mirror, with a cinch-waisted pink crinoline dress and a matching scarf and sunglasses. Almost hyper-girlie. Soft, yes, but not subtle. I will wear this very lightly when I'm feeling my powdery-pink-glamour vibe, but not a favorite.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This has been my favourite perfume since I was a little girl. I always have a bottle and try to keep it's use to occasions since it's not exactly cheap.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The absolutely perfect perfume that should stand along side Chanel No. 5 as a classic. It is a bit on the pricey side and the packaging could be a bit more modern, but I guess that is part of its charm. I truly adore this perfume from my teenage years to my not-so-teenage years and will continue to so for years to come.

Popular Fragrances