July 29, 2014 | 2054 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by queli13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Removes all makeup, even the most stubborn. Only I wouldn't repurchase because it irritates my eyes and leaves them feeling oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This make up remover works well for me! I only need a little bit to remove every scrap of makeup although it does leave my eyes a tad greasy which can easily be fised. Will get again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome eye makeup remover! It takes off eye shadow in one swipe, and its great with mascara too. The only thing I don't like is the oily residue that I have to wipe off, because my skin is oily enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Recieved this as part of the bonus time offer at Clinique, and I love it! It does exactly what a makeup remover should, it removes every trace of makeup and leaves skin quite smooth after. My only gripe is that if you use too much product, it does leave behind a slightly greasy residue but this can be resolved with a toner or moisturizer. I would definately repurchase, and it is great value for money as you only need a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only tried this because the lancome one is nearly 20 pounds now but am really glad I did -I find it superior and lasts longer and my super sensitive eyes are very happy with this

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by JalenaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If effective is what you're looking for, this product isn't bad. However, it leaves behind an unpleasant greasy residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by tokki75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried so many eye makeup remover and this is the only one that works for me. People who are having issues with this product I suggest you leave the cotton that's saturated in the remover for few seconds before you start swiping.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by carolilgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best makeup remover I ever used!!!! Much better then Lancome and all the others...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have tons of small bottles of this from Clinique Bonuses! Gotta love them :D This literally takes off all my makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball. It's also really moisturizing, so I don't feel like I'm drying out my skin when I use this to take off my makeup. I always take a small bottle of this when I'm traveling, and will buy a full size bottle of this if I ever run out of the small bottles!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 6:27:00 AM More reviews by nailgirlxoxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had 3 full size bottles of this after me and my mom got them as GWP last winter. I finished them off recently and thought all of these 2 phase removers work the same so I replaced it with the Equate version of Nutrogena's eye makeup remover..... it did not even compare! It did not remove all of my makeup, it took several times to even get an acceptable amount off. So, I just purchased a new full size bottle and used the Equate one to clean my eyeliner brushes with- witch worked well.