October 23, 2014 | 1170 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by dtangled

Cosmetic Warrior was not the most pleasant scent I have encountered but the woman in the store was super enthusiastic about the blemish-removing powers of garlic and tea tree and the soothing grape and honey. I thought it smelled a little like tzatziki and was not thrilled but it felt good and my skin felt nice and plump after I washed it off.

I don't hate this product like some of the other reviewers and a little garlic doesn't repulse me, but I did not see great results with this product. The brazened honey mask definitely did more to brighten and renew my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Fairypants1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

God this stuff is disgusting! I bought it after having a breakout and like the last reviewer said- nearly vommed! Stinks of garlic! Ew!
I used it once and then couldn't pluck up the courage to use it again within the 2 days or whatever it is, so threw it out! What a waste of money. No difference to my skin either. Could make something similar at home for nothing also...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2009 6:05:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

The first time I put this on, I was just an inch away from vomiting. The smell is hideous, and reminded me of a wet dog. I endured though.

Why, I'm not sure of. 'Cause despite what some people say, I find that it isn't suitable for acne-prone skin at all. Since this skintype is usually very sensitive, Cosmetic Warrior is way too strong. It's more likely to cause irritation than help soothing over-productive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by aplend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great mask! the SA recommended it to me and had this embarrassed look on her face and said, "i know it smells awful but i really think it'll work for you" and i smelled it and honestly, all i could smell was tea tree oil (which i think is really nice). but she said all she could smell was the garlic, and so do a lot of you guys. i guess its a personal thing.
anyway, i LOVED it. i think it did good things for my skin and i found i got soo many uses it of it. i hate the expiry dates but i found myself using it all the time and i finished it just on time.
will repurchase after i have tried others. recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by sarahshadows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love and hate this mask. I love it because it works, it really did a great job at pulling out gunk in my pores and my skin felt really good afterwards. It was very relaxing due to the cold temperature of the mask and I really enjoyed that.
I hate this mask because of the smell. I love garlic but I don't want to smell like it all day long. Not only do I still smell like garlic, several days later, but my face wash (fresh farmacy) has picked up the scent and now when I use it everyday I get that garlic smell again.

I would repurchase this product again but I will be a bit more careful about not mixing it with any other face soap I have so I don't continue to get that garlic smell for weeks on end.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sugarmonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! My skin is oily and breaks out occasionally. This mask works wonders for my skin when it is acting up. I even use it as a spot treatment to dry out pimples. No, it doesn't smell like roses, but that's not why I'm using it. I am actually quite suprised at the low rating.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

Hmmm...although this product works just fine for bumps and lumps and redness...the smell isn't to everyones liking..particularly my fiance.

it's just a choice you have to make....soothed, smoothed skin and a whiffy face, or the same old chemically gunk.......

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by xxchinadoll

This helped with my face a bit in the beginning but now when I use it, I don't really notice much of a difference. It doesn't smell great either but it does make your face feel really fresh after

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by sparkleyturtle

For the texture and smell, it just didn't do enough for me to purchase again. Plus, keeping it in the fridge due to the natural ingredients is a bit annoying.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

i used it 2-3 cup before, because i read so many good reviews about this mask, and lots of them says it good for acne skin, but it didnt work for me. I can stand the smell, it is Okay, but it really didnt work on me, although nothing bad about it.