August 27, 2014 | 902 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by aplend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great mask! the SA recommended it to me and had this embarrassed look on her face and said, "i know it smells awful but i really think it'll work for you" and i smelled it and honestly, all i could smell was tea tree oil (which i think is really nice). but she said all she could smell was the garlic, and so do a lot of you guys. i guess its a personal thing.
anyway, i LOVED it. i think it did good things for my skin and i found i got soo many uses it of it. i hate the expiry dates but i found myself using it all the time and i finished it just on time.
will repurchase after i have tried others. recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by sarahshadows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love and hate this mask. I love it because it works, it really did a great job at pulling out gunk in my pores and my skin felt really good afterwards. It was very relaxing due to the cold temperature of the mask and I really enjoyed that.
I hate this mask because of the smell. I love garlic but I don't want to smell like it all day long. Not only do I still smell like garlic, several days later, but my face wash (fresh farmacy) has picked up the scent and now when I use it everyday I get that garlic smell again.

I would repurchase this product again but I will be a bit more careful about not mixing it with any other face soap I have so I don't continue to get that garlic smell for weeks on end.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sugarmonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! My skin is oily and breaks out occasionally. This mask works wonders for my skin when it is acting up. I even use it as a spot treatment to dry out pimples. No, it doesn't smell like roses, but that's not why I'm using it. I am actually quite suprised at the low rating.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

Hmmm...although this product works just fine for bumps and lumps and redness...the smell isn't to everyones liking..particularly my fiance.

it's just a choice you have to make....soothed, smoothed skin and a whiffy face, or the same old chemically gunk.......

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by xxchinadoll

This helped with my face a bit in the beginning but now when I use it, I don't really notice much of a difference. It doesn't smell great either but it does make your face feel really fresh after

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by sparkleyturtle

For the texture and smell, it just didn't do enough for me to purchase again. Plus, keeping it in the fridge due to the natural ingredients is a bit annoying.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

i used it 2-3 cup before, because i read so many good reviews about this mask, and lots of them says it good for acne skin, but it didnt work for me. I can stand the smell, it is Okay, but it really didnt work on me, although nothing bad about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mask has been my least favourite Lush product thus far. Really, it's not bad, it just didn't do anything for my skin and I found the smell and texture hard to handle. I have combo skin with the occasional breakout. This mask didn't seem to prevent breakouts or reduce the intensity of any of my current blemishes. I wouldn't buy this again, which is a first for me with Lush.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by annalea

So this was the my first Lush product that I have tried (I'm a new Lush addict). The women working at Lush recommended this product to me because my biggest skin problems are uneven skin tone, and i have combination skin type.
I found a both positive and negatives in this product. I really liked the calming effect it had on my skin, and of course that it was all natural, and I could tell it was Fresh! I also was very impressed with how far the small jar went. I got four mask's out of it, and on the expiry date I still had lot's left so i covered my neck and shoulders with it in the bath as well which was extremely relaxing.
The negatives for me where the texture, I found it didn't spread easily and way pretty chunky. I also didn't enjoy the smell at all, mine was overwhelmingly strong garlic. The smell was probably what turned me off this product, and why I would never buy it again. Because of the smell I didn't find it relaxing and I almost dreaded putting it on my face.
With that said, I will definitely try another face mask from LUSH, after being sure to get a good smell before I purchase it. I do believe in the brand and the products and respect the nature of the company.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I did not like this mask at all. I could not stand the chunks of grape skin on my face (or blueberry skin? the point is that it was gross). This is one of the very few lush products that I will no repurchase. However, I do intend to try their other masks.