April 17, 2014 | 1581 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by sparkleyturtle

For the texture and smell, it just didn't do enough for me to purchase again. Plus, keeping it in the fridge due to the natural ingredients is a bit annoying.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

i used it 2-3 cup before, because i read so many good reviews about this mask, and lots of them says it good for acne skin, but it didnt work for me. I can stand the smell, it is Okay, but it really didnt work on me, although nothing bad about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mask has been my least favourite Lush product thus far. Really, it's not bad, it just didn't do anything for my skin and I found the smell and texture hard to handle. I have combo skin with the occasional breakout. This mask didn't seem to prevent breakouts or reduce the intensity of any of my current blemishes. I wouldn't buy this again, which is a first for me with Lush.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by annalea

So this was the my first Lush product that I have tried (I'm a new Lush addict). The women working at Lush recommended this product to me because my biggest skin problems are uneven skin tone, and i have combination skin type.
I found a both positive and negatives in this product. I really liked the calming effect it had on my skin, and of course that it was all natural, and I could tell it was Fresh! I also was very impressed with how far the small jar went. I got four mask's out of it, and on the expiry date I still had lot's left so i covered my neck and shoulders with it in the bath as well which was extremely relaxing.
The negatives for me where the texture, I found it didn't spread easily and way pretty chunky. I also didn't enjoy the smell at all, mine was overwhelmingly strong garlic. The smell was probably what turned me off this product, and why I would never buy it again. Because of the smell I didn't find it relaxing and I almost dreaded putting it on my face.
With that said, I will definitely try another face mask from LUSH, after being sure to get a good smell before I purchase it. I do believe in the brand and the products and respect the nature of the company.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I did not like this mask at all. I could not stand the chunks of grape skin on my face (or blueberry skin? the point is that it was gross). This is one of the very few lush products that I will no repurchase. However, I do intend to try their other masks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my least favorite lush mask i've tried so far. the smell is pretty strong and it has a really mucusy texture that i just find weird. it never seems to dry so it's not like most of the other masks where it sort of crumbles off, it sort of stays kind of nasty and wet.

i do like how nice my skin felt afterward, but my skin always feels nice after a lush mask so i won't be rebuying this one. i'll use the rest of my little jar but i'll be trying a new one next time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As LUSHs other masks are, this one makes your skin very soft. But it didnt seem to do anything for my breakouts. Also, the smell is pretty bad and it has these chunks in it that seems to just sit there and do nothing. I just ended up using this on my back and chest to finish up the tub.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, cannot stand the smell, stinks like hell! I do not know how I'm going to finish this rub, it didn't smell that bad when i was in the store but once i put it on, my goodness it stinks! I do see a difference in my skin though, this mask does what it claims, decrease inflammation of the pimples, which is great. I wouldn't repurchase just because it really stinks =(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok so i received this product free because i spent over 10 in Lush and i'm so glad i did because i would buy this again. I've had this mask for about 3 months and i've sit got half the pot left! You only need a little bit to spread across your face and the smell is gorgeous. It has so many natural ingrediants in it. I always use this when my skin is troubling me i.e break outs, itchy skin, redness e.t.c and its amazing!
The best thing about this mask is how mouisturising it is. If i use this i dont need to mouistrize afterwards. Its great,
I would love to buy this again. A little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 4:28:00 AM More reviews by mm7888

i tried cosmetic warrior because of nice review and also all the lady at lush rave about it..
and i feel like i need a fresh mask to switch with my fav mask of magnaminty

its smell ok (to me)not that bad like everybody said..

one jar of mask last for 2 weeks and i think i can put up to 5 masks with one jar of it..

so to me,it's pretty good price..the con is that i have to used it all in 2 weeks..so the last week i tried to make use of it so i was put the mask on everyday..which is kind of too much,,

anyway,the product itself got egg and garlic mainly so its smell a lil bit but bearable..
you're not gonna throw up or anything trust me..

i left it on 10-15 mins and wash off..

i don't really see any outstanding result or improvement in my skin..but i didnt break out either..but it did clam my skin and reduce redness..

so overall, it is a nice mask ...clam your skin and yet if you need a lil extra for your skin routine..