Urban Decay Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/19/2009 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i really love this eyeshadow. i came across this in the urban decay arsenal palette/kit and was very surprised at how great the shadow is. i never thought i'd be a person who could wear golds very well, but this compliments my eyes and somehow makes the whites seem brighter. the best way i can possibly describe this shadow is what stila kitten would be if it were a pale golden yellow instead of a peachy pink. the level and type of shine/glitter in this shadow is very similar to kitten, although the shade is different. i like to pair this up with UD roach (another shade that i love in the arsenal kit -- and i hate browns.)

on 5/17/2009 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I spent forever swatching the shadows at Ulta until I came up with just the combo I wanted which was this and Twice Baked. I love how they look together, the frosty bronze of HB with the rich chocolate TB in the crease, they really make my green eyes pop. This was my first UD purchase and it's still one of my favorites today.

on 4/24/2009 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Hmmm while is shadow is super pigmented and has the most amazing buttery texture, I didn't give it five stars because it wasn't really the color I was expecting. When I purchased half baked I thought it would be a pale soft gold, but instead it turned out to be more of a bronze color. While it is very pretty I find that I can't really wear it alone so I don't usually find myself reaching for it.

on 4/12/2009 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Urban Decay Half Baked is probably one of my most used UD shadows! I picked this up because I wanted something similiar to MAC's Amber Lights but slightly less bold, and this was just what I was looking for! It is *very* metallic, so I can't use this as an all over wash without looking garish .. but worn just on the lid paired with a smokey bronze or charcoal, it's incredibly beautiful! Another winner from UD!

on 4/10/2009 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is gorgeous, but, it shattered days after i bought it. I liked this color, but it almost made my lids look dirty. I would love to buy it again & give this product another chance, but I don't plan on doing that anytime soon.

Lovely bronzy colour. Blends well....Think it makes me look tired if I use it on my whole lid. Gonna try it in the crease, but I may have to swap...

on 3/16/2009 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this shadow but i never reach for this. I wont buy it again since I'm not particularly impressed by this one. I dont dislike it, I just dont really wear bronze colors on the regular.

on 3/2/2009 11:56:00 PM

This is the best gold eyeshadow I have found for everyday wear. It's pretty shimmery but it is very easy to build up or tone down depending on what type of look you are going for. On my more natural looking days I use this at the inner corner of my eyes to "wake me up"

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Love this color- it works so well with my complexion. (I've got tan, Filipino skin.) Its a nice medium brown color with just the right amount of shimmer. I wear it all over my eyelid with MAC Embark in the crease. <3

on 10/26/2008 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this eyeshadow and find myself relying on it a lot. I like wearing it both in the crease or on the lid. This brightens up my skin tone and my blue eyes. It is a beautiful light gold shade on me that is very shimmery. This is definitely one of my favorite eye shadows. The color is subtle, but stands out, and it lasts for a long time without creasing. Everything I need in an eyeshadow--and more!

Popular Eye Shadows