Urban Decay Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/28/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous color--a subtle biscuit gold that will make your eyes glow. It brightens up mine, but it way more muted than I'd have expected. A friend complimented me on it immediately. (I'm PPP with neutral/cool coloring, dark hair, dark eyes, and I love washes--this is a perfect one!)

I also love this color from UD. It's a beautiful gold shimmery color and has awesome payoff. Normally golds are kind of pale and not really bright by itself, but this particular one is awesome by itself. This is a great summery color. It also is very smooth, alot smoother than other UD eyeshadows, which I thought was really weird, but I love it none the less.

on 5/22/2009 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This golden shimmer is great for pale blue-green-grey-hazel eyes like mine. Its got a gorgeous metallic sheen that looks wonderful on the browbone. I like to pair it with earthy shades, but it also looks exceptionally great with blues and purples.

I bought this as a single after hitting pan in a UD palette, I love palettes for this very reason. You know that if you use it enough to hit that pan, you can justify spending the money on a single.

This just might be my very favorite UD shadow ever, and I am quite fond of UD so that's saying a lot.

on 5/19/2009 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i really love this eyeshadow. i came across this in the urban decay arsenal palette/kit and was very surprised at how great the shadow is. i never thought i'd be a person who could wear golds very well, but this compliments my eyes and somehow makes the whites seem brighter. the best way i can possibly describe this shadow is what stila kitten would be if it were a pale golden yellow instead of a peachy pink. the level and type of shine/glitter in this shadow is very similar to kitten, although the shade is different. i like to pair this up with UD roach (another shade that i love in the arsenal kit -- and i hate browns.)

on 5/17/2009 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I spent forever swatching the shadows at Ulta until I came up with just the combo I wanted which was this and Twice Baked. I love how they look together, the frosty bronze of HB with the rich chocolate TB in the crease, they really make my green eyes pop. This was my first UD purchase and it's still one of my favorites today.

on 4/24/2009 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Hmmm while is shadow is super pigmented and has the most amazing buttery texture, I didn't give it five stars because it wasn't really the color I was expecting. When I purchased half baked I thought it would be a pale soft gold, but instead it turned out to be more of a bronze color. While it is very pretty I find that I can't really wear it alone so I don't usually find myself reaching for it.

on 4/12/2009 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Urban Decay Half Baked is probably one of my most used UD shadows! I picked this up because I wanted something similiar to MAC's Amber Lights but slightly less bold, and this was just what I was looking for! It is *very* metallic, so I can't use this as an all over wash without looking garish .. but worn just on the lid paired with a smokey bronze or charcoal, it's incredibly beautiful! Another winner from UD!

on 4/10/2009 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is gorgeous, but, it shattered days after i bought it. I liked this color, but it almost made my lids look dirty. I would love to buy it again & give this product another chance, but I don't plan on doing that anytime soon.

Lovely bronzy colour. Blends well....Think it makes me look tired if I use it on my whole lid. Gonna try it in the crease, but I may have to swap...

on 3/16/2009 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this shadow but i never reach for this. I wont buy it again since I'm not particularly impressed by this one. I dont dislike it, I just dont really wear bronze colors on the regular.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products