December 22, 2014 | 999 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmmm while is shadow is super pigmented and has the most amazing buttery texture, I didn't give it five stars because it wasn't really the color I was expecting. When I purchased half baked I thought it would be a pale soft gold, but instead it turned out to be more of a bronze color. While it is very pretty I find that I can't really wear it alone so I don't usually find myself reaching for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Urban Decay Half Baked is probably one of my most used UD shadows! I picked this up because I wanted something similiar to MAC's Amber Lights but slightly less bold, and this was just what I was looking for! It is *very* metallic, so I can't use this as an all over wash without looking garish .. but worn just on the lid paired with a smokey bronze or charcoal, it's incredibly beautiful! Another winner from UD!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by sarb3ar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is gorgeous, but, it shattered days after i bought it. I liked this color, but it almost made my lids look dirty. I would love to buy it again & give this product another chance, but I don't plan on doing that anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

Lovely bronzy colour. Blends well....Think it makes me look tired if I use it on my whole lid. Gonna try it in the crease, but I may have to swap...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I like this shadow but i never reach for this. I wont buy it again since I'm not particularly impressed by this one. I dont dislike it, I just dont really wear bronze colors on the regular.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by LucieFurr

This is the best gold eyeshadow I have found for everyday wear. It's pretty shimmery but it is very easy to build up or tone down depending on what type of look you are going for. On my more natural looking days I use this at the inner corner of my eyes to "wake me up"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this color- it works so well with my complexion. (I've got tan, Filipino skin.) Its a nice medium brown color with just the right amount of shimmer. I wear it all over my eyelid with MAC Embark in the crease. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow and find myself relying on it a lot. I like wearing it both in the crease or on the lid. This brightens up my skin tone and my blue eyes. It is a beautiful light gold shade on me that is very shimmery. This is definitely one of my favorite eye shadows. The color is subtle, but stands out, and it lasts for a long time without creasing. Everything I need in an eyeshadow--and more!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Rotarian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This frosty, pale gold shadow can be worn for a natural look or glammed up. I use a wet brush to apply. Stays on all day. Worth the $16 (even thought it is more than I usually spend). Got it at a store called Ulta so I was able to test the color first. Looks flawless. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by JuhhAAY

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. it's so creamy and perfectly blendable with any other UD eyeshadow. i'ts a perfect gold for my skin, and i have slightly pale asian skin. it's perfect.