Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

3.8

NEW FORMULA WITH PUMP >>> (Active Ingredient : Salicylic Acid 0.6%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Talc, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

on 7/19/2012 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This foundation would've been great for me...if they had my shade. I couldn't find a match. I originally got Sand 600, but I looked more pale than the rest of me. I tried to work with this foundation for a week or two and I'm pretty sure it didn't break me out, but I finally gave up. However, when I went to exchange for a darker shade, they all looked too light and much better suited for people with pink undertones, which I am not. I then decided to try TLC even though I hadn't read any reviews, but it is now my drugstore HG.
In the time I used it though, this is my experience:
I used a brush to apply and it seemed to be buildable. It also dried to a powdery texture so you didn't really need powder after. That's probably why it works better for oilier skin types. I only touched up once throughout the entire day when I used this. Overall, I did like this foundation, but I couldn't find a shade match.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a disappointment. I thought this would be the perfect foundation because its directed towards oily- acne probe skin. Instead it GAVE me more zits! It was heavy on my skin but barely covered a single thing on my face. I found the colour selection to suck too. It was either light with a pinky colour or to orange. The only thing I liked about this product was the pump! But that wouldnt make me repurchase this! Never again.

on 7/8/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

i used the shade neutrel and found this foundation too light for my NW35 skintone. I don't like the shade selection as their all pretty much for lighter skin tones. i used this for a week and instead of clearing up my skin, it made me breakout like crazy. i found this foundation really liquidy too. In terms of coverage, it gave me light to medium coverage. Now i'm going to need a new foundation to cover up my new acne scars...great...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used to have lots of acne but now i dnt but left with lots of scarrs behind. There was some sale going on so i picked up both the almay Tlc foundation and this one to try. I love the Tlc much more than this one. I dont really care what the clear complexion claims to do with the blemishes. As for the foundation itself, looks heavier, was not lasting long as 8hrs. I still give it 4lippie cause i think for the price that we pay for, the quality of the foundation is quite nice, its just that i will defo recommend TLC better than this one if u are thinking about to try almay foundations for oily skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product started my moderate acne. Kind of ironic. I stopped using makeup on my face all together because it traumatized my skin so much.

on 7/6/2012 2:28:00 PM

Great product. Makes my skin look flawless and smooth. I used to use Maybelline's dream matte mousse, but now that I found this product, I probably wont ever go back to it!! I'm pretty darn sure that it has cleared up my face, because my skin hasn't been this clear in a while. Im really glad my mom recommended this foundation for me.

on 7/6/2012 11:58:00 AM

THIS FOUNDATION IS AMAZING!!! It stays on ALLLLLL day and then some! It is really good in staying on in the heat and has AMAZING coverage. I recommend this for anyone even if they already have clear skin! It is AMAZING!

on 7/6/2012 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Best best best foundation I have ever tried. I have super sensitive skin and you name it, Revlon, Maybelline, L'oreal broke me out. Then I tried this stuff, and I was like Wow! I'm never going to use anything else! This is a full coverage foundation, which I love. And the new packaging has a pump, so yay! The only issue I had is that the shades are much too yellow toned for me, but with the right amount of blending, I can live with that. Great stuff!!

on 6/22/2012 3:07:00 AM

Decent foundation. Can't attest to its "blemish-healing" claim but it certainly hasn't broken me out! It has pretty good coverage. Nothing amazing about it, but it's worked well so far for me.

on 6/11/2012 3:19:00 PM

This foundation is way to cakey for me! I also feels like it clogs up my pores way more than my regular powder. So wish I could get my money back!!!