Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

2.5

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Camellia Sensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

The pads are DRENCHED in oil. Ick.

While I do agree these pads are very oily, I love them! Maybe this is because I take a shower every night and I find it very convenient to use these then. The oiliness isn't too much of a problem when I can easily wash it out in the shower, with the help of a cleanser. I have found it is the only product to reliably take off my waterproof mascara (Max Factor Volume Couture) I also bought the oil-free version of this and was disappointed that it didn't remove my mascara at all, so I won't be buying the oil-free again!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Yes, this product is extremely oily, but it's the ONLY eye mu remover that I've tried that completely wipes away my HG mascara: Max Factor 2000 Calorie w/p, hence the 4 lippies.

Soooo oily!!! It blurred my vision and didn't get rid of my eye makeup! I had to use multiple pads per eye and the makeup would flake off instead of fully remove. I did not like this product at all.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

While this does remove my waterproof mascara i will not buy again. Its just too oily, and it does blur my vision just like others have said.

I really don't like this product... It is SO oily my vision is blurry after and while I am using it, it doesn't remove my non-waterproof makeup, and the material the pad is made is is rough and rigid, and hurts my eyes and pulls out my lashes!
I really don't like this...

I was SO excited when this product was BOGO, that I scooped up two and headed home, in the hopes that my journey to finding the product that would remove my mascara, was over. FAT CHANCE! This is SO oily I can't see myself in the mirror! Doesn't remove all my mascara-even just a few (4-5) coats! Will not but again.

I'm on the fence with this one..
Pros: removes my waterproof makeup easily
convenient presoaked pads
good price

Cons: so oily that I have blurry vision while and after using these.

So far it's been the only eyemakeup remover that removes my waterproof mascara/eyeliner with no problems,,, but I hate being blinded by the blurriness.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me begin by saying I have 'eye issues'--I often wake up with red, swollen eyelids & have to do the frozen pea thing, so I took a chance with this product. I had no reaction the first night I used them, but after the second night I woke up with the puffiest eyes yet! So, no more using them! I will agree that they are crazy oily, & got in my eyes the first night--I used them while in the shower the second night, & washed my lids with baby shampoo afterward (the baby shampoo was recommended by an opthamologist when I first started have eyelid problems), & there was no residue. And, they removed all of my eye makeup, which was wonderful, so I hated that my eyes don't like them!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried these and didn't like them. I'm not a fan of the oily feeling that it leaves on the skin around my eyes. BUT...they do sell oil-free remover pads now so..this can be avoided. I will be purchasing the oil free kinds over these.<3