October 24, 2014 | 1677 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Soooo oily!!! It blurred my vision and didn't get rid of my eye makeup! I had to use multiple pads per eye and the makeup would flake off instead of fully remove. I did not like this product at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While this does remove my waterproof mascara i will not buy again. Its just too oily, and it does blur my vision just like others have said.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by jordella

I really don't like this product... It is SO oily my vision is blurry after and while I am using it, it doesn't remove my non-waterproof makeup, and the material the pad is made is is rough and rigid, and hurts my eyes and pulls out my lashes!
I really don't like this...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was SO excited when this product was BOGO, that I scooped up two and headed home, in the hopes that my journey to finding the product that would remove my mascara, was over. FAT CHANCE! This is SO oily I can't see myself in the mirror! Doesn't remove all my mascara-even just a few (4-5) coats! Will not but again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by doublej

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence with this one..
Pros: removes my waterproof makeup easily
convenient presoaked pads
good price

Cons: so oily that I have blurry vision while and after using these.

So far it's been the only eyemakeup remover that removes my waterproof mascara/eyeliner with no problems,,, but I hate being blinded by the blurriness.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by salsashane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Let me begin by saying I have 'eye issues'--I often wake up with red, swollen eyelids & have to do the frozen pea thing, so I took a chance with this product. I had no reaction the first night I used them, but after the second night I woke up with the puffiest eyes yet! So, no more using them! I will agree that they are crazy oily, & got in my eyes the first night--I used them while in the shower the second night, & washed my lids with baby shampoo afterward (the baby shampoo was recommended by an opthamologist when I first started have eyelid problems), & there was no residue. And, they removed all of my eye makeup, which was wonderful, so I hated that my eyes don't like them!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried these and didn't like them. I'm not a fan of the oily feeling that it leaves on the skin around my eyes. BUT...they do sell oil-free remover pads now so..this can be avoided. I will be purchasing the oil free kinds over these.<3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by SLK4CATS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love these ! Let me say though...I have dry skin around my eyes. So this actually gives me a little moisture. That being said, it gets everything off my eyes. Once done, i take a dry tissue and wipe off the oil and any makeup residue left. Handy little pads loaded with enough product to clean both eyes with one. Again, once eyes have been wiped, a little bit of tissue wipes away what is left. Works perfectly. HG for me - can't imagine anything working any better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yep, they're greasy little beasts, but they really do get EVERYTHING off. I don't use them all the time, but they are a must for me with heavy eye makeup and waterproof mascara because I don't have to rub so much, and I hate to lose lashes due to rubbing. That's why the oiliness is good. I haven't had any skin reactions to these, they've worked for me really well. The only thing is they do blur my vision because they are so oily, but I usually just go to sleep right after anyway so it's not too big of a deal. I have bought these a few times. Not HG by any means, but they get it all off, so I'm satisfied until I find something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by MonFleur

Upon seeing the "#1 eye makeup remover" claim, I grabbed a pot and expected great things.

This stuff was SO oily that it got in my eyes (couldn't control where it ended up), and that stung and was hard to wash out. Not only that, but my whole eye area remained oily until I washed my face completely for the night.
Even if this formula wasn't so oily, the little pads (and they are quite little) stick together and are not easy to pry apart, either.

All-around unpleasant experience. Not recommended.