Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

2.5

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Camellia Sensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 4/19/2009 3:44:00 PM

While I do agree these pads are very oily, I love them! Maybe this is because I take a shower every night and I find it very convenient to use these then. The oiliness isn't too much of a problem when I can easily wash it out in the shower, with the help of a cleanser. I have found it is the only product to reliably take off my waterproof mascara (Max Factor Volume Couture) I also bought the oil-free version of this and was disappointed that it didn't remove my mascara at all, so I won't be buying the oil-free again!

on 4/18/2009 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Yes, this product is extremely oily, but it's the ONLY eye mu remover that I've tried that completely wipes away my HG mascara: Max Factor 2000 Calorie w/p, hence the 4 lippies.

on 4/6/2009 11:37:00 AM

Soooo oily!!! It blurred my vision and didn't get rid of my eye makeup! I had to use multiple pads per eye and the makeup would flake off instead of fully remove. I did not like this product at all.

on 3/29/2009 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

While this does remove my waterproof mascara i will not buy again. Its just too oily, and it does blur my vision just like others have said.

on 3/26/2009 4:56:00 PM

I really don't like this product... It is SO oily my vision is blurry after and while I am using it, it doesn't remove my non-waterproof makeup, and the material the pad is made is is rough and rigid, and hurts my eyes and pulls out my lashes!
I really don't like this...

on 3/20/2009 7:51:00 AM

I was SO excited when this product was BOGO, that I scooped up two and headed home, in the hopes that my journey to finding the product that would remove my mascara, was over. FAT CHANCE! This is SO oily I can't see myself in the mirror! Doesn't remove all my mascara-even just a few (4-5) coats! Will not but again.

on 3/19/2009 9:36:00 PM

I'm on the fence with this one..
Pros: removes my waterproof makeup easily
convenient presoaked pads
good price

Cons: so oily that I have blurry vision while and after using these.

So far it's been the only eyemakeup remover that removes my waterproof mascara/eyeliner with no problems,,, but I hate being blinded by the blurriness.

on 2/25/2009 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me begin by saying I have 'eye issues'--I often wake up with red, swollen eyelids & have to do the frozen pea thing, so I took a chance with this product. I had no reaction the first night I used them, but after the second night I woke up with the puffiest eyes yet! So, no more using them! I will agree that they are crazy oily, & got in my eyes the first night--I used them while in the shower the second night, & washed my lids with baby shampoo afterward (the baby shampoo was recommended by an opthamologist when I first started have eyelid problems), & there was no residue. And, they removed all of my eye makeup, which was wonderful, so I hated that my eyes don't like them!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried these and didn't like them. I'm not a fan of the oily feeling that it leaves on the skin around my eyes. BUT...they do sell oil-free remover pads now so..this can be avoided. I will be purchasing the oil free kinds over these.<3

on 1/22/2009 12:24:00 AM

Love these ! Let me say though...I have dry skin around my eyes. So this actually gives me a little moisture. That being said, it gets everything off my eyes. Once done, i take a dry tissue and wipe off the oil and any makeup residue left. Handy little pads loaded with enough product to clean both eyes with one. Again, once eyes have been wiped, a little bit of tissue wipes away what is left. Works perfectly. HG for me - can't imagine anything working any better.