August 21, 2014 | 940 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by bianca123

I personally do not understand the hype on this foundation.. I didn't like it for a couple of reasons...

First of all, it's SUPER sticky! Has anyone else experienced this? Like, to the touch, it was sticky all day! I hated it! I normally use high end foundations, and I don't normally feel them on my skin, but with this, I definitely felt the foundation on my face ALL DAY, I even tried using a setting powder. I just did not like how it felt.

Secondly, I feel like it made my skin reallllyyy oily, I do have combo skin, but I never really have problems with my skin getting too oily, but wow, this foundation certainly made my skin super shiny, did not like!

I do have to admit though that it had good coverage and it blended really easily into the skin, but those two things above just killed it for me. I definitely won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by LK177

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourtite foundation- covers well and just makes your skin look healthy and even. Colour range is great. I find it does need to be set with powder and can get oily/shiny on my skin towards the end of the day. Bit pricey here in NZ- around $50 bucks. Love the pump, and this foundation does last awhile, at least 5 months for me with daily use of 1-2 pumps.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Make Up is one of the first few liquid foundations I have used. It has a nice satin finish with medium coverage. On days when I don't need full coverage, this is my to-go foundation.

I'm using the shade G3, Golden Beige, pretty much suitable for NC25 to 30. I usually have my make up on for 8 hours or so and I'd say that it holds up really well throughout the day. If you're someone with oily skin, I'd recommend using a setting powder.

It is readily available with a variety of shades from Watsons. It costed me $30.90, a little expensive for a drug store foundation. All in all, its a good foundation but there are definitely better options for this price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by MarissaS05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special. It looks very natural but I also get a chalky finish? Everyone raves but I don't think it's the best foundation I've ever had.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by morgannicole

This foundation is amazing, at least for my skin. I was always a fan of the L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation because it really gave that glow to my skin. Often foundations tend to settle in my dry patches, which is a pet peeve of mine, but this doesn't do that at all. It seems to glide over my skin, and I found it easy to pick a shade. While I usually have a difficult time picking shades in the drugstore, the coding and shade names made it relatively easy, and I was able to guess a good match on the first try. I would say it has a demi-satin finish, similar to the GA Luminous Silk. This foundation lasts ALL day for me (8 hrs, sometimes more) and doesn't show signs of wear at the end of the day, which is something I can't say for similar high end foundations I have (Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, YSL Youth Liberator). This finish and wear combined with the price point will keep me coming back for more, and this has quickly become my HG everyday foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by FearlessBeauty16

I have repurchased this product multiple times. It is super blendable and matches my skin color perfectly. I am very pale. There are only four or five foundations in the Walmart I go to that have a light enough color to match me. Porcelin lies beautifully on the skin. I wish we had a pump with ours like Europe, but it comes out well now. It doesn't turn orange on me, and I don't use a primer. It lasts for about six hours. May need to touch up before the end of the day if you have oily skin. It is my favorite drugstore foundation so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by shannonroach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm usually the lightest shade in any foundation, and the lightest shade was Golden Ivory and it fit me perfectly! The packaging is amazing with the easy pump and it comes out nice and smoothly! It blends quite well after using moisturiser :) I wouldn't recommend this for dry skin, though!
Looks good in photos, too. This might just be one of my holy-grail foundations!!! I absolutely love it. And the colour range is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by eevaee

First things first - this foundation is easily available in Finland (it's a huge problem with a lot of brands) and it has a super wide shade range so I have found a good shade, and I am so fair, that usually finding a correct shade is a battle. I love the packaging, I think in Europe it comes with this super-handy pump bottle, so Americans, you might get it later. The consistency is so good for me, since I fairly have any skin problems. Just love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by nadiaginna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just cant say any bad things about it cause I dont find one. coverage is good. medium not too yellow not too white. it doesnt make me look like ghost even I use white setting powder. i just love it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by lisaubo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loveeeee this product!! it helps even out my skin and have a medium coverage. I'm a Mac NC20 and an N4 in true match. This foundation blends perfectly, stays put all day for me and I only need one blotting paper to 'touch up' as I have oily skin. It looks a little cakey when first applied but really natural after it settles on your face!! It doesn't break me out and I have quite an acne prone skin. I love this foundation more than my Mac Studio fix fluid!! Will definitely repurchase <3