L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 2/15/2015 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is definitely my favourite drugstore foundation. I can find foundations a bit greasy or they don't last very long, but this is great for my skin. It's a very natural finish and it doesn't go cakey or sit in my lines/pores either. The colour is a good match and doesn't go orange either - I'm a Mac nw20 and the shade golden beige w3 is a perfect match. Can't fault this foundation for the price and quality and would definitely recommend.

on 2/14/2015 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This foundation provided a good coverage and I found it is easy to blend. It is a good value product, and I would recommend it to some on a budget. The downside of this product is that I'm paler than the palest shade.
It's not a wow-product, but as I said, it is a good value product.

I am not a foundation snob. Some, not many, drugstore brands rival the HE brands. The price on this is great. However, the packaging is just horrendous. I figured I could deal with it considering the price. I have NC25 - NC30 skin that is dry and I purchased this in W3, which was a fairly good match. The foundation is overall easy to spread, easy to work with and doesn't have a fragrance that I found bothersome. I did not find that it accentuated my lines and wrinkles. Finish was satin. Others have stated they find this to be buildable. I did not, however. Some have stated it was medium coverage. I felt like it was more light to low-medium coverage. I have dry patches, blemishes, hyper-pigmentation, and hormonal redness and I found that it did not provide the coverage I was looking for in a foundation. For those reasons alone, I would not repurchase. However, if I were younger with a good complexion, I would recommend at least trying it as thought the quality was fairly decent especially for the price.

on 2/10/2015 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried so many foundations, and while this isn't the absolute best, it is still a very good foundation. I have fairly oily skin, and this lasts pretty well with a primer. It provides medium coverage. You have to blend it pretty quickly, it dries fast. Overall, this is a good product that would suit most skin types.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this foundation in shade w4 to wear when I'm tan because I could literally not find any light coverage foundation that would make my face look the same color as my body. (I used to wear bourjois healthy mix serum in 53 but I found I needed to layer it A LOT) the color and coverage of this is absolutely perfect, and it feels really light on the skin. However, there are some major downfalls to this product, the first being that it broke me out like crazy, and believe me I am not prone to breaking out at all (I only ever get breakouts on my chin, and this gave me breakouts even on my forehead where my skin is extremely dry!) so unfortunately I can't wear it anymore, which is a shame because I loved the way it made my skin look. Also, there is a lot of glitter in this, which does show up on the skin under lights, however in natural lighting its not really noticeable.

love this. keeps the oil at bay, lasts the whole work day. just have to powder at lunch, doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin, and great colour match.

on 2/7/2015 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wonder why this site has different reviews than other sites of this foundation. This is raved about everywhere really, but here. I saw SOOO many different types of women on youtube talking about this.

I was struggling with acne and I needed a foundation without (dimethicone which was what I believe was breaking me out because it was in ALL my foundations). I was in desperate need of a foundation. My mom pointed this out to me in the store and I LOVE IT. I went home and quickly put it on. It didn't even emphasized my acne the tiniest bit. It made me look alive instead of dead matte. It has the slightest sheen to it. I still set it with the matching powder because I'm quite oily. This lasts a good amount of time on me about 8 hours and then I use a tissue paper and asorb the oil when I go to the bathroom and I'm good the go throughout the whole day.

This stuff blends like a dream. You could be blind and still apply this correctly. It's also SO SO lightweight. I couldn't believe it. I was having a horrible break out day and I needed to put on makeup for school. I put on one layer just 3 dots on my forehead, 3 on my cheek, and one of my nose and chin. I blended it out and it was so beautiful. Although, redness was still peeking through. I didn't want to use a concealer because the color was way off. I decided to put 2 more dots on my forehead (which is usually wear I break out at) and it covered in seconds. I love this so much!

I wish it came with a pump though, but I honestly don't mind it not having one because I love the product so much.

on 2/6/2015 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this foundation. I apply it with elf's flat top powder brush and get such a natural look. It can be worn light to full coverage and it dries to a satiny soft finish. The warm shades have a nice natural golden undertone that doesn't turn orangey. I would love if it had a pump but it does come in a sleek little glass jar. I think it's just as good as MAC and NARS. Honestly even better!

on 2/4/2015 9:36:00 PM

L'Oreal claims this is a minimal coverage foundation and right they are. This tends to lean more towards a BB cream and I find it moderately moisturizing. I have pale skin and usually go for N1 or N2 which I find blends nicely to my skin. It will not cover dark circles at all. I have moderately dark and puff under eyes and have been told that I look tired when I wear this foundation. It does not oxidize badly and has moderate staying power. I absolutely hate this packaging. You waste so much product when pouring it on the back of you hand because it will not come out and then when it does it piles on to the back of your hand. I go through this stuff so fast because of that. The sunscreen aspect of the foundation is nice, but nothing really special because many foundations contain some sort of SPF. I am switching to a foundation with more coverage, but I do recommend this to someone who prefers lighter coverage. The color range is nice and I always recommend going with a neutral shade because the warm colors tend to have a yellowish tint and the cool colors tend to have a pinkish tint.

on 2/4/2015 8:28:00 AM

This doesn't work for my dry skin but looks amazing on my friend who has combination/oily skin!

Video Reviews & Tutorials