April 23, 2014 | 1935 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by shanzaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect foundation omgggg all it needs is a pump on the bottle but the colors are dead on the formula is so liquidy but somehow still covers. HOLYGRAILLLL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Oh my GOD, I love this foundation so much. I'm an avid wearer of Estee Lauder Double Wear but now that my skin is in better condition I need something not-so-heavy and this is a wonderful substitute. I purchased this in the shade W4 to wear with my fake tan now that Summer is approaching (I live in the Southern Hemisphere) and I am so pleased with the results. There's something so exciting about foundation and I think it's because a flawless base makes anyone and everyone look a million times better and this foundation is no exception. It's of a very runny consistency but it blends beautifully and looks extremely natural. I have some cystic acne scarring from two years ago but I find this foundation conceals them effortlessly. The finish is dewy, natural and smooth in appearance. As far as oxidisation goes, I haven't had it happen. When I looked in the mirror a few hours after wearing this I actually thought that my natural oils mixed with the foundation made my skin look even more glowy and luminous. Not shiny though, promise! I set it with a little bit of MAC studio fix powder and it lasts all day long. Love, love, love it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jueda

LOVE this product! its is fabulous colour match to my pale skin which has a yellow undertone. With this foundation a little bit goes a long way as it has a lot of coverage. Its beautiful as it is light weight and its too heavy on the skin. The packaging is great with a pump bottle as it is more hygienic and it is great for travelling. Definitely prefer it to other foundations i have used, But if you have dry skin with using this foundation i recommend using a good moisturiser before applying this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Yummy1Mummy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had high expectations of this foundation as i LOVE the true match mineral foundation and the true match concealer. I am SO DISAPPOINTED!!!! This foundation is very runny and looks wet/oily after application, and seems to accentuate every pore on my face. The coverage is terrible, and it broke me out after one day of wearing it!!!! It doesn't last long on the face, at then end of my work day it looked like i had no make-up on whatsoever. I am stuck with a $32 bottle of foundation that i will never wear again, what a waste of money. Such a shame as i love L'Oreal products in general.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by bbdream

I am a boy and an N2. This is the weirdest foundation. The color is actually perfect and it doesn't oxidize, however I have combo skin, and this is unwearable if you have dry skin. Unwearable. I also have large pores on my face as well and this is the worst. If you have NO dry skin or large pores whatsoever, you might like this. I would recommend using a stippling brush to apply this- your fingers will not blend this foundation well. And even then, I would not say this foundation is super blendable! The best thing about it is the color selection which is fabulous. It is relatively long wearing which is nice. I will not be repurchasing this

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

I gave this one a try after getting the suggestion that using a liquid foundation is a better option for covering under eye circles and skin imperfections than a concealer.

First the pros:

- it really does blend amazingly well
- shade matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm a W3)
- is lightweight
- does not irritate or cause breakouts
- covers well
- lasts a long time

Now the cons:

- even though it's oil free my skin still has mad shine
- it requires a few layers before full coverage is achieved
- very runny and can flow out too quick from the bottle
- packaging could be better, the screw on cap bottle can get messy

Overall this is a good makeup pick and I find that my face overall looks a lot more even using this foundation than it did when I used concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my go to drugstore foundation. Its easily blended. I like that it's not too thick but provides pretty good coverage. I use a foundation brush and it works great with that. I don't like to over aggravate my skin with buffing brushes so I prefer something to just spread it evenly on top of the skin instead of into the skin.

I so have one issue with this foundation though. I cannot find a shade that matches my natural skin tone. w4 matches pretty good when I'm fake tanned but I get too lazy to use it and most of the time I'm my unbronzed self. I've tried w2 which is way to light, w3 is somehow way too pinky. I have pretty strong yellow undertones, I feel that w3 would be perfect if the undertone was more yellow. I've since bought a 3 oz sneezy tube travel bottle to try and mix a perfect match. Right now I have w2, w3, w4 all mixed into one. It's pretty close but I think I'm gonna try mixing w1 and w4 next time around.

With that said, I do wish this did come in my perfect shade but in my local rite aid l'oreal products are occasionally buy one get one 50% off so I stock up when I can and it's much more economical than spending $50 on a bottle of foundation. I think it is very comparable to some high end foundations that I have.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by EmmaPorter13

I used to love this foundation and it worked for me last year but since trying it again recently I really haven't been liking it. I find it to be very liquidy so when I put it on I have to wait a while before doing anything otherwise it just rubs off straight away. I don't know whether it's my skin or not but then after a few hours my face looks soooo cakey. I've tried using it with a beauty blender, expert face brush, foundation brush but it hasn't been working. The good things about it is the colour range so I have a perfect match. It can also be quite a full coverage foundation which is why I initially liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by hannahn631

I used this product throughout high school and loved it. Decided to buy again after seeing a recommendation on YouTube, and am loving it! It is easy to blend with a brush, and can range from light to heavy coverage depending on how much you use. Great colour match and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. The new pump packaging is much easier to use than the old glass bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Hoofy

I love this foundation!!! After doing a lot of research on the best cheap foundations I decided to try this one. So glad I did. I bought W3 colour which is not too pink or yellow for my skin tone. I have tried so many expensive foundations that didn't compliment my skin and this one is a perfect match. It blends beautifully and stays on for the majority of the day. Will definitely buy this again.