April 16, 2014 | 2020 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 4:13:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product...nice light lotion, pretty fresh scent. This is just about the only AG product I would consider repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by meliskimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Amazing Grace has been my signature scent for years and I love it. I continue to buy the Emulsion because I like to layer my fragrance and this makes it last all day. I wouldn't buy it for the firming properties, but it moisturizes well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My sister gave me a bottle of this for Christmas, and I adore it! The scent is amazing, and lasts all day. I put this on in the morning after my shower and when I go to bed at night, I can still smell that beautiful fragrance. I doubt the “firming” claims, but I will continue to use this lotion for the sake of the fragrance alone. When I first apply it, the scent reminds me a little of Bobbi Brown’s Beach (which I also love), but once the lotion fully absorbs (quickly, by the way), the fragrance morphs into something else – subtle, soft and feminine. I can’t really compare it to anything else because I’ve never smelled anything else like it. Very comforting and soothing to the senses. Heaven in a bottle, if you ask me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2006 3:51:00 AM More reviews by makeup9111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bio: Super dry skin on body
Pros: Lovely smell
Cute bottle
Has firming potential
Cons: Not nearly moisturizing enough
Crappy little pump top
Overall: I love the smell and feel of the lotion but it's just not rich enough to conquer my scaly legs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 5:16:00 AM More reviews by gchris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best body moisturizers I have ever used. The scent is stronger than the gel and a little potent for me but I would buy this no matter because it is so moisturizing and does not sit on my skin like some other moisturizers. The feel of it is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Amst

While we all know that a lotion cannot "firm" the skin, what this product does do is leave your body beautifully moisturized and scented. I bought the 32 ounce size on QVC and it comes with a pump and it lasts for at least 4 to 5 months with daily use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by SPACEGIRL1000

Stinks! Has an "old lady" kind of smell. The worst part is that it smells of dead rotted musty old flowers. I think the reason why they call it amazing grace is because it smells like a FUNERAL HOME!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2006 10:55:00 AM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I don't care for this product at all. It smells great, but it just sits on my skin and feels very "filmy" and that is after really rubbing it in. By the time I take my next shower, I can feel that the film from this body emulsion is still sitting there. I will not buy this again I am sticking with Bliss Lab's Fat Girl Slim it smells great and sinks right in and is much more firming.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 11:01:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

This lotion smells soooo good. It has a good consistency

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by AthleticTrainer

This is my HG of body lotions! It smells nice and is very moisturizing. I usually get ashy half way through the day with normal body lotions, but when I looked at my legs tonight, they weren't ashy at all! They still had a nice sheen to them and were oh so soft. I can't explain how much I love this product! The scent is light and smells wonderful. It lasts all day and smells clean! It's so nice not to be ashy at the end of the day, yet still have the lotion smell like it's supposed to! I will continue to buy this product as long as they make it because it is the first product that actually moisturizes like it is supposed to.