September 18, 2014 | 1409 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ericasurvive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I will never use another mascara again after using this product. This mascara gives me thick long lashes instantly. To me, it is well worth the price. This has been the only mascara I've used in the past 3 years and I don't think I'll ever use something else!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by weirdhologurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice full brush, coats lashes evenly gives great volume. Flakes by midday and smears too easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Waaterlilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this product in a trial size. for the most part this mascara was great and made my lashes look very full. The brush bothered me a lot though, it was so thick so when i was putting it on couldn't help but get it on my eye lids and it was very hard to get off without ruining my eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I'm surprised by the low rating on this mascara. I consider myself a mascara guru and feel like it's a five star product. It's been around for years but I for some reason never tried it. It's one of those all in one mascaras lengthening/thickening/darkening/volumizing mascaras, which are my fave. It really does everything it claims, I get sexy babydoll looking lashes, with dark black color. The brush is chunky so you get a clump here or there, but nothing to take a star off for. Great product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is sort of a meh mascara for me. Its alright but I dont ever reach for it unless i see it first. I have naturally long lashes and so it basically just looks like my natural lashes but dark. Which is good if you are looking for a natural mascara but if you want drama I would recommend using something else.

Application/ wand: The wand of this mascara is very full and plush, which is great for people that prefer that kind of brush. Personally I prefer more cylindrical brushes with the short, stubby rubber bristles, eg: Maybelline's "The Rocket", Covergirl's "LashBlast Volume", and Benefit's "They're Real". I also find the actual brush part of the wand is much larger than my usual mascaras and it makes it harder to get to the inner and outer lashes. Also In the application it takes quite a bit of time and product to get your lashes to look decent enough, but it still isn't great.

Formula: I can't see anything out of the ordinary with this formula,it doesnt smell super "chemically" which is a BIG PLUS because it is less likely to irritate your eyes. It also doesn't clump as far as I can tell when I wear it which is a plus as well.

Longevity/Lasting Abilities: I have the Non Waterproof version of this mascara and it lasts like the average mascara would last. It smears if you rub your eyes or sweat. Nothing bad yet nothing great in that category. I would recommend getting a waterproof version or the Anastasia waterproof mascara sealer (thats not the exact name :-P I just don't have mine in front of me at the moment) for summer just becauee with any humidity or perspiration it will slide off.

Packaging: The packaging is decent enough for me. It's benefit so of course it has cute packaging :-P It has the contrast silver lid just like "Buxom Lash" and "Clinique's High Impact Mascara" do as well. The packaging is quite standard and keeps the bacteria out and the product in.

Overall this is a nice natural looking mascara that can be somewhat built up, which doesnt irritate my eyes or clump :-)

*thank you for reading through my long review and hopefully I was able to help you :-P :-) if you have any questions about this product PLEASE feel free to message me. Also feel free to message me if you have any other review requests or questions about certain products as I collect makeup and have a big collection and am going through to review other products in my collection* <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sarahliz8186

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favourite mascaras!

If you're after a mascara that gives you the bare minimum or intense thick lashes, then this is the mascara for you. One small coat gives nice subtle lashes but if you add another coat then you really intensify and thicken your lashes. This is a mascara that you can keep building on until you have the desired thickness.

The brush is big and thick, which goes to show how it will successfully build up your lashes for the ultimate thick, long effect.

I have purchased this mascara numerous amounts of times and feel it is one of the best I have used.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by CookieDough117

I am really disappointed with this mascara. With a bit of building yes it does create volume and make lashes look a bit thicker but not for very long at all. The downsides of this mascara outweigh the good points for me. Firstly, the brush is a little too big for my liking which makes it easy for the mascara to get onto your eyelids etc. Secondly, you have to really build it to see the volumising effect. The worst part however is the holding ability of this mascara. As soon as you have taken the time to apply and build it, your lashes have fallen back down!!! It does not hold any curl, even after I have used an eyelash curler. It looks pretty for maybe the first half hour or so but who wants their mascara to look good for half an hour? After a while it literally looks like you have no eyelashes. And so expensive! Won't be repurchasing this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Worst mascara ever! It's dry and clumps brand new, flakes off and smudges under the eye. It didn't add much volume or length and practically disappeared after a long day of wear. I was so embarrassed when I looked in the mirror after wearing this mascara just once. Save your money..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I understand why some may not get on with this mascara because I do agree that its pretty average as far as mascaras go, but, for the look I go for, it does a decent job at creating the effect I want. I like lashes that look almost like I'm not wearing any mascara at all, which is the look this gives me. I love standard brushes too, I really don't like rubber brushes and this brush is perfect and when I get rid of this mascara, Ill be keeping the brush part. With that said, I don't grab for this as much as I should because I have plenty other mascaras that smudge less (this mascara smudges a little by the end of the day). But if you want soft looking clump free lashes, this is a wonderful mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

I like that you can get a natural look with this product and its very build-able without getting clumpy. It's a nice everyday, on the go mascara, although if you are looking for something more dramatic and bold, this doesn't quite cut it. Overrall is about average.