BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 11/6/2013 9:50:00 AM

Definitely not something I would ever buy (I had a sample of this). The brush is huge and I find it difficult to get to the base of my lashes without the mascara getting all over my eyelids in the process. I can't do my lower lashes as they are very sparse and, again, the brush gets product all over my skin. I much prefer a smaller brush, so this is not a mascara I would ever give a second chance.

The formulation isn't bad, it's dark and thick, but I can't really tell if this is any good because of the badly designed brush. Because f the issues I have when I apply, my lashes don't even look like I have put mascara on. I will avoid this mascara like the plague in the future.

on 11/5/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I prefer this one over Benefit's They're Real. I like it a lot and wear it sometimes with my L'oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black. Only two cons are the price & the wand is enormous, but not horrible.

on 10/30/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

A friend told me about this mascara, I ran out of what I thought I loved which was Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara and I wanted to try something new. I LOVE this mascara!! Doesn't Smudge or Flake and lasted more then 12 hours on me even through a workout!!!

on 10/24/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product. I loved the tip on the end to get the smaller of lashes. 4/5 because of the price. Way too high for a mascara. I'll stick with L'Oreal Voluminous.

on 10/22/2013 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I do use The “They’re Real” Mascara from Benefit, and it is wearable, although you have to be careful when its drying and it flakes after awhile, the effect is nice so its worth it. This one came in a set I bought, and is NOT worth it. It give Raccoon eyes all day. Even after its dried. It doesn’t leave tiny flake it smudges with every blink or nudge. I was really disappointed because I read it it was an intenser version of Maybellines full and soft which is my go to day mascara.

on 10/22/2013 7:58:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice mascara, but not the best I've used, and there are many better mascaras out there that don't cost as much. So it's not something that I would bother repurchasing.

It does a good job of lengthening lashes without clumping, but the effect is not anything dramatic like you would expect from the name and the packaging. It really just gives a nice natural effect that's suitable for everyday wear. Staying power is pretty good, towards the end of a long day there is sometimes a teeny bit of smudging, but it's not too bad. Worth a try if you haven't used it before.

on 10/20/2013 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been dying to try this mascara for a while now. Its big fluffy brush beckons to me every time I see it, whether it's online or when I go to Ulta. So when I got a sample of it with my Bella Bamba Blush (another BeneFit product that I've been wanting to try...will review later), it was finally my chance to try it! I was so excited to get to try this & had high hopes. Sadly, the big fluffy brush is the only thing that impressed me. While this did add some length, it did not add any volume to my lashes & within 2 hours, I had the dreaded "raccoon" eyes, which for me, is the unforgivable sin of any mascara, regardless of price. Needless to say, I won't be buying this mascara. So disappointing. :(

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This created volume, but it didn't hold my curl. I get similar results with the least expensive drugstore product. Save your money.

on 10/14/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Short n sweet review. Makes my lashes look fuller, longer, and dramatic.
LOVE IT. But I hate the price. I never complain about pricing but I do think that $20.00 is too expensive for this mascara.
Other than that I love it.

on 10/7/2013 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I think you people are crazy. This mascara rules. I have very long, thick upper and lower lashes and it's hard for me to find a really good mascara that doesn't clump my eyelashes together and also doesn't leave them feeling brittle and flaky. This mascara is so perfect. The volumizing bristles keeps almost all my lashes separated and leaves them soft to the touch. I used to use Maybelline's mega plush mascara before I started using this one (they're very similar), but Benefit stole my heart. If they ever stopped production of this I'd call the cops immediately

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products