Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

Looks great, definitely a nice pink colour on me. Buuut, not a huge fan of the smell... it makes me feel sick.

on 12/21/2011 12:44:00 PM

This is definitely a 'my lips but better' colour - the perfect everyday pink lipstick! It's not too frosty and smells delicious. I usually need to wear a lot of lip balm with lipsticks as I have dry lips however this is so moisturising that i don't even need to worry about that. I think that everyone needs this lipstick in their life!

on 12/17/2011 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my everyday lippy. It's a lovely soft colour, not entirely noticeable just the right amount of soft pink without being frosty/cool toned. I really recommend this to any south asian girls with lighter skin its really perfect! I find this colour bare over moisturized lips perfect for a sheer everyday look. If you wear a lip primer underneath (as I often do because of my pigmented lips), the colour is turned up a notch and a degree more noticeable and pretty!

I never, however, liked rimmel packaging. I find it cheap and unappealing :( Also the smell isn't overly strong, but can get a little cloying!

on 12/12/2011 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a awesome lipstick! Smells good, goes on smooth & its so workable with any look. I am not a big lipstick fan because Im not bold abuout what I put on my lips..but this lipstick looks so natural and beautiful on my lips. I usually wear it alone, but if i want to shimmer it up Ill put my fav lipgloss over it and give it a different look. You really just cant go wrong with this. Beautiful!

on 11/29/2011 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

First of all, I LOVE the smell of Rimmel lipsticks! I love the texture and the color payoff. I tried this out at Superstore (it was around 6.99CAD) and it looked a little different in the store lighting than outside. It comes off on my NC35-40 skin tone as a light neutral pink. I can either put more on and intensify the color, or just blend it with my finger for a softer look.

It lasts pretty well, but I'm always drinking tea at work so it rubs off and I'll have to reapply every now and then...it does emphasize any flakes if my lips are dry...but I find that most lipsticks do. I just put some lipbalm/vaseline and let it moisturize it for a good 15-20 mins, wipe it off and swipe on some Airy Fairy

on 11/28/2011 5:10:00 AM

I rarely wear lipstick but i've been meaning to try one. my first lipstick was cream sheen by MAC which is a nice color but i found the formula to dry out my lips. i follow jen fromheadtotoe on youtube and she recommended this lipstick and i am in love. This color is super natural looking and not too *BAM* i'm wearing lipstick. the formula is very smooth and doesnt dry out your lips. It was also very cheap and overall a great product that i would definately buy again! I would recommend this to anyone who is wanting to test out a lipstick for the first time!

on 11/24/2011 11:49:00 PM

this lipstick looks beautiful in photographs but it's not as nice in person. i don't know how that works. it's very creamy and soft and i still like to wear it a lot.

on 11/20/2011 11:46:00 PM

I like this. It's cheap, cute packaging, and it's a creamy formula.. It's a pretty, wearable mauvy pink. It glides on and applies well. I personally don't know what people are talking about with "the smell". I don't really smell anything, certainly not anything bad at all. This goes in the "will purchase again" category.

on 11/15/2011 12:15:00 AM

As soon as I smelled the lipstick..I knew it wasn't going to be good. You can basically smell and taste the cheapness. Ew.

on 11/14/2011 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought "Rimmel Airy Fairy" based on all the rave reviews here and on Youtube; however, it is just a cool-toned matte nude pink lipstick with a hint of mauve that disappears and looks too light on me. Rimmel may have pretty colors, but I can't stand the smell of their lipsticks...
I mean, what the heck are they thinking? Something that goes on womens lips should not only look pretty, but smell and taste pleasant!

Popular Lipsticks