September 22, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by helenexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this lipstick looks beautiful in photographs but it's not as nice in person. i don't know how that works. it's very creamy and soft and i still like to wear it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by silverplum13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this. It's cheap, cute packaging, and it's a creamy formula.. It's a pretty, wearable mauvy pink. It glides on and applies well. I personally don't know what people are talking about with "the smell". I don't really smell anything, certainly not anything bad at all. This goes in the "will purchase again" category.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Ambly123

As soon as I smelled the lipstick..I knew it wasn't going to be good. You can basically smell and taste the cheapness. Ew.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought "Rimmel Airy Fairy" based on all the rave reviews here and on Youtube; however, it is just a cool-toned matte nude pink lipstick with a hint of mauve that disappears and looks too light on me. Rimmel may have pretty colors, but I can't stand the smell of their lipsticks...
I mean, what the heck are they thinking? Something that goes on womens lips should not only look pretty, but smell and taste pleasant!

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by ParisNymph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I first saw this color, I wasn't sure it was going to look good on my lips. I have pigmented lips and sometimes the color just doesn't blend with my lips and it looks weird. Plus, not all nudes look good on my NW15 skin. I decided to buy it anyway since it was like 5/6 only and it was the BEST decision I made! Airy Fairy blends perfectly with my lips and while it's nude, it has that pink tone with a very subtle golden shimmer that brings warmth to my skin.

It's my go-to color when I'm not sure what to wear. I can wear it with smokey or dramatic eyes or just very natural look. To me it's just PERFECT :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by majgu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be too cool for my fair, yellowish skin but it is actually a very nice colour. Somehow it blends perfectly with my lips and looks very natural. Recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by 1993

Have to give a thumbs down on this, sorry, it just did NOT work for me. I am 46, medium brown hair, blue eyes, fair skinned. On me, it was sheer, weird.... Just a blah looking color, did nothing for me, the best I could describe was a light pinkish peachy tone, just washed me out. I hated that it didn't look better on me as I read good reviews and was anxious to try it, but, it just didn't cut it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was so excited to see this in my local pound shop, I snatched it up and and couldn't get to the till fast enough.

I love it. It's the perfect pinky nude for my NW15 complexion. I like that it doesn't have any shimmer, and it goes on smooth and even.

So happy I was able to get this for a quid. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for more. Loveliness in a tube. <3

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by tiramisutier

This is a soft, natural pink. The subtle golden sheen makes the complexion look nice. It's not moisturizing, but it doesn't dry out my lips either. It's actually the first lipstick color I've liked on my lips. However, whenever I wear it now, I find myself wiping it off more than anything.. because the texture is just so unpleasant. The lipstick balls up and spreads unevenly if I don't have lip balm on. I have to smooth it out with my fingers. It also accentuates lines on my lips. From far away it looks nice, but up close it looks dry and bleh.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkielover

i did expect that lipstick to be my favorite rimmel lipstick, but i don't think so..
the color in the swatches look absolutely amazing but on my lips it's the opposite
it make my lip feel dry after few moments and not moisturizing at all ..
plus it looks more shimmery on my lips than it does in the tube