Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

Ahhhhh been trying to get my hands on this lipstick for a while now! Either it's out of stock, or it looks like someone took a bite out of it! Lol anyways, finally picked up a tube of this today! The color is really pretty, a light neutral pink with gold reflects in it. The color on my skin, nc37 is really flattering and looks sexy and chic at the sametime. Definately a repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I was really excited to finally find this after seeing all the positive reviews about it online. However, it doesn't work at all for me. The colour makes me look like I'm sick. I'm NC30 and Asian. It is kind of hard and doesn't apply smoothly, and it feels dry on. It has a sweet smell that I don't like. The packaging feels easily breakable. A waste of my $5.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

After seeing several sites recommending this as a possible Dupe for a MAC lippie, I had to try it. I'm tan/medium (NC 42) and have slightly pigmented lips and have a hard time finding nudes/pinks. I adore this color. The pigmentation for a drugstore brand is great and I think comparable to MAC (IMO). Rimmel Lipsticks are becoming my go to lipsticks.

I've had this lipstick for months and I still don't know how I feel about it. I think the color is a bit odd actually. Pretty, but odd. The color is a cool-toned nude-mauve color, but it has a gold shimmer in it which is ideal for warm tones. Maybe I'm just being picky but I find that strange. It goes on very creamy and lasts quite a while. The shimmer does emphasize fine lines, so you'll want to keep your lips in very good condition to wear this. It smells like...makeup. Not too bothersome. I probably won't repurchase, but I'll continue to use this every once in a while.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The color of this is soo beautiful! What a lovely light pink nudey color. Its a muted light cool pink that is very subtle and has a beautiful slightly goldish sheen to it. This lippie gives you that polished look but very natural at the same time. Love the color, I don't know if I would buy again since the staying power with this is annoying me. I feel like my lips only look nice for a short time :(

I just discovered this lipstick yesterday!! and so far IM inlove.. the smell is amazing.. it keeps my lips moisturized and best of all the color is gorgeous on my med/tan skin tone!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a very hyped product which i why even though it is discontinued in Australia i ordered it online to try it.
it's a pretty colour but not my favourite, there is a ever so slight frostyness to it that i'm not fond of.
formula is ok but i prefer the moisture renew line better.
packaging is fairly sturdy, nothing spectacular.
the smell doesn't bother me at all.
price is ok.
i do wear this regular as i like to switch up my makeup.

I was eager to try this after seeing so many rave reviews, but the color was wrong for my skin tone and washed me out completely. Not for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is one of first lipsticks that I have ever tried. .It's a pinky nude which is a great beginning color as everyone needs a nude lipstick. It does not settle into the fine lines of the lips like the nyx lipsticks do.I thought since everyone on youtube loves this lipstick I would give it a whirl. it took me 6 stores to find one that had it in stock( that should tell you about this products popularity).This was well worth the 5 dollars I paid.The top isn't the tightest so I wouldn't recommend having it bouncing around in your purse.
The only downer I can think of is the smell I don't mind it but some might it has a sweet kind orange crush smell.If you are sensitive to smells rimmel lipsticks might not be for you as all 3 I own smell similiar.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick lives up to all the hype on MUA! The color of Airy Fairy has already been described perfectly by reviewers, so I won't go into the color description here. I wanted to buy it not only because of all the rave reviews, but because it is supposed to be an exact dupe for MAC's Angel. Other than the usual complaints I have with Rimmel lipsticks about the unpleasant scent and the lid that keeps falling off in my purse, I love this lipstick. I do think it is a little drying though, so I like to top it off with my Nars gloss in Chelsea girls to add moisture and staying power. This is my favorite Rimmel lipstick and I will probably buy some back ups because I will be using it often!

Recommended for Medium Skin