October 1, 2014 | 999 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't know about "high impact" (maybe in Clinique terms), but a decent mascara. My lashes aren't terribly picky and this gets the job done, but I've never been in love with or wowed by the results.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

ZzZzZ. Next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Truly vamps up my lashes giving in the ultimate pump up. One of my favorite mascaras. I occasionally splurge on mascara when i feel that my lashes are brittle and are seeking extra attention. With just a few coats my eyes lashes feel hydrated, thicker, and longer (there are very few mascaras that do all 3 of these things)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like big "BANG" lashes and this doesn't give me them but it is still really nice to make pretty eyelashes. Its something that I don't reach for all the time but is something I enjoy having in my makeup collection

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by PFLovee

I received a sample size of this mascara, and have been using it for about 2 months now. I really like how clean and smooth it applies onto my lashes. It has not clumped, flaked, or smudged EVER! And that is amazing because I have very oily eyelids. I like this mascara for days when I am going for more of a natural look. For more dramatic eyes I reach for my "They're Real" mascara :].

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Jclark33

I am a mascara junky and I've tried every mascara possible. This is my favorite. I've used it for years. I hope they never discontinue it. I find myself trying a new mascara then using it up and going straight back to Clinique High Impact! A++++++

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by hannab52

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, I'm surprised this mascara has any bad reviews. I got it as a GWF and I'll definitely be repurchasing when it's finished. Like another reviewer said, I use one sweep and my lashes are transformed. I have to say I have long lashes, but they're light and getting sparser as I age. This mascara gives me a more wide-eyed look, making me look more awake and a bit younger than my 54 years.

I don't know how this would work for lash lengthening. It might not do too much of that. What I really love about it is that it did not clump at all for me, stays on all day, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I use Clinique's Take the Day Off makeup remover and it comes off pretty easily. I think this might be my HG mascara!

FYI: I tried to give this product 5 stars for the Overall Rating and for some reason it wouldn't register. The most stars I could give it was 4. Never happened to me before on this site; don't know what's up with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I personally love this mascara. It is super black, lengthens my lashes plenty, and also gives enough volume. I was really shocked at how much I liked this, honestly. The only issues I have with it are that it dries quite quickly (which can be a plus, depending on what your preferences are) and it can be easy to get clumpy, spidery lashes, so you do have to have to be careful. Overall, I think this is a perfectly good mascara; however, I am a drugstore mascara girl, and once I am done with this, I will just go back to my beloved L'Oreal mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

High Impact?? I'm not sure what's going on with Clinique mascaras but this is awful. The negative reviews here sum up the quality so I won't bother. I wonder if Clinque has changed the formula, but this $16 mascara did nothing for my lashes. Probably works best for those who have great lashes already, but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

High impact? Well, no, not quite. My lashes are quite short to start with, so if I use this mascara on its own it leaves me with natural looking (short!) lashes. But! If i use my Dior lash primer first it is a complete different story. I get nice voluminous, long, clump-free lashes. Mind you, not all mascaras do that with this primer, so I really think this one is outstanding for me :) I will be re-purchasing!