Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My HG mascara. Has nice brush, thickens my lashes and stays.

on 9/21/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was great for that "natural" look.
I got the waterproof mascara and it held the curl to my lashes extremely well. I have very pin straight lashes that go down, any mascara that I would use even though it claimed to be waterproof, loosed the curl, but this one kept it. Also, this does not smear at all. It dries quick. It's not messy.
Overall, it was a nice buy.

on 9/16/2013 1:51:00 PM

I LOVE THIS as my everyday mascara.

on 9/11/2013 9:15:00 PM

I really like this! It works great on my fine, medium length lashes. It gives great length and just enough volume to give me a fuller but still natural look. I dont mind paying 16 dollars for this as long as it doesnt dry up too fast (in which case I will edit my review). It has a good consistency too, not too dry and also not too wet! This mascara is very fuss free.

on 9/2/2013 7:01:00 PM

I get a sample of it and I really like it. Grab my every lashes and make them long and voluminous... But it is a high end one I am not going to buy it...I will keep looking for it in value pack or gift with purchase

This mascara came in a palette I got from a MAC warehouse sale. From the little $5 goodie bags, so I got this mascara for very cheap. This mascara gives a very natural look so if you are looking for a false lash look, this is not the mascara for you. I probably won't be repurchasing this mascara since there are probably cheaper drugstore mascaras that will give the same effect.

on 8/28/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I got it in a sample size and ended up buying more. It really thickens and makes your lashes so long and pretty. It's also easy to build volume, so for you ladies who like to layer- it's great and doesn't clump. I hope they don't discontinue this. Love it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

i use this on my bottom lashes and it works well. it doesn't clump, but nicely separates. it doesn't work well on top lashes though, it offers no volume and honestly is so overpriced i'm amazed they still make it. yet, i will keep buying it for the bottom lashes.

on 8/18/2013 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is gift from one of my friend who knows mascara is essential for me. I love the texture of the product, it's not too try not to wet and can be applied smoothly on my lashes without clump. However, it doesn't hold the curve of my lashes at all even after curling. It could be a good mascara for those who has stiff and curly lashes to start with. For those who's lashes are fine and relatively straight, it might not be ideal.

on 8/14/2013 6:10:00 PM

Haven't used this in a while - I used to borrow my mums (I know, I know, cardinal sin of eye-makeup!)

Pros:
- SO easy to apply
- Doesn't clump
- Looks really good on
- High volume

Cons:
- Expensive :( But you get what you pay for!
- Not a lot in the tube

Would definitely buy this again, if I had the money. A great mid-range product!