August 22, 2014 | 2016 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 5:03:00 AM More reviews by drok

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE!! It does contain potassium soap which is really harsh for the skin (potassium myristate, potassium palmitate). I don't know why brands like Clinique still uses alkaline soap in their cleansers?

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by busyscmom

This is a very nice foaming cleanser. Takes off all my makeup and leaves my skin clean and very smooth...no dry or tight feeling.You actually need just a tiny drop to get the job done. My biggest problem...if it gets in your eyes it will burn. I no longer buy the full size but am always excited to get it as a GWP.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by melonbaobao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that I generally get with GWP when buying other excellent clinique products. It has a rather oily feeling and so it cannot be used as a standalone. I know it's supposed to be used as sort of a pre-cleanser, but my Shishedo Gentle Cleansing Foam removes all traces of makeup in one go. If you use a quality cleanser, this product is not needed.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Linlovesxo

Ay ay ay Clinique, why are you doing this?! I usually LOVE most of their products, but their make up removers s-u-c-k sooo much! I swore off cliniques cleansers/mu removers after the mess that their 'cleansing milk' made on my face! But anyway, I seriously wanted to love it, and I was, up to last night.. I've been using it since tuesday (todays sunday) and it had been removing all my days make up pretty decently, but after a 12 hour day, pretty much any cleanser does a fairly decent job.. HOWEVER, last night I went out and put on a minimal amount of make up (power, bronzer & blush.. I use their eye/lip make-up remover for the rest, HG btw) and when I got home after about 4 hours, used this, and POOF! nothing. I pretty much used my toner to remover the rest (all) of my make up..ekk! On the positive side, it foams up really nice and you only need a little bit. I might work for you if you only use a tiny bit of make up?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

First of all, there's nothing "foaming" about this cleanser. It's more like a rich cream. The texture of it is very nice and feels great on your face, but in my opinion it doesn't clean very well. I use liquid foundation and a very shimmery bronzer on top of that and after I washed my face with this I noticed there were still specks of glitter on my face. I bought this yesterday with high hopes but I will definitely return this today and continue my search for a good foaming cleanser.....sigh.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Julia611

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a normal skin type and this cleanser is not really suitable for me as i felt my facial skin was very tight after use of this product.
I love the brand but ii hope they will change the ingredients or fomula!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jenkins1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing make-up remover for more combination skin! It easily removes long wearing foundation and powder and of course is not ment for removing eye make-up. Leaves skin feeling very clean but make sure to use a soap following because this dose not cleans skin of dirt and oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by strickerchick95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate writing bad reviews about clinique products because most of their products are absolutely amazing. This product however, was just awful. Not only did it dry out my skin I also felt like it left some sort of film on my face. Maybe this product is more suitable for people that have very oily skin but if your skin is normal to dry this is probably not the best cleanser for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This does not agree with norm/dry aging skin! I probably would have loved this back in the day but now I want something more gentle & I prefer creamy, not foamy. Also wasn't impressed with it's effectiveness at removing make-up esp mascara. Will most likely use it up on clean skin after working out. Tested on a GWP and would not repurchase full size unless you have oily & young skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by CChest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stings my eyes and strips my face. I'm very oily and within 1/2 hour my skin is 10 times oilier than before I cleansed! Not good for me.