September 20, 2014 | 1703 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

This is my favorite bronzer and ironically the cheapest bronzer I've ever tried. In the past I was one to always splurge on bronzers from brands like Nars and Tarte because I could not find anything from the drugstore that I liked. This bronzer will make you slap yourself over the head for ever spending $30-40 on a powder bronzer. This is around $4 and just as amazing if not better than any bronzer I have ever tried from higher end brands. I have fair skin and this never looks orange, muddy, or yucky on my skin. This bronzer also lasts foreverrrr. I've had it for about a year and a half and I'm just now about to use it up!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

This bronzer was just under $3 and it could not be more perfect. I thought I would contour withit but applied it as a blush and I really liked it. It brings healthy color to my skin after applying foundation (which sort of takes color away). This brings color back and looks elegant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

This is a great bronzer for the money you spend for it. I'm nw20 and it gives my skin a natural healthy glow, contours lightly, and adds a bit of color to your face. might need a little darker bronzer for contouring though. i dont use the brush thats provided, instead i use ecotools blush brush until i buy a contour brush. :) definently worth the few bucks! Will update on how it compares to Hoola soon.

Update: Stopped using this because I believe it is breaking me out. I noticed I was getting little pimples on the sides of my cheeks, the exact area where I place this product. The pimples are already going away.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

This is truly a drug store gem, and is worthy of all the hype it receives. Sunny, a matte bronze, is smooth and nicely pigmented. While this is a popular product to contour with, I no longer use it for this purpose. I much prefer NYX Blush in Taupe to contour with because it looks much more natural in comparison. Instead, I dust Sunny along my cheekbones and temples with a fluffy brush to warm up my face for a more healthy, sun-kissed appearance. I can also pop it on the apples of my cheeks if I am in a bit of a rush and it doubles as a blush. This can come off a touch orange and muddy if you over apply, but otherwise this is an awesome, inexpensive product that I will certainly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Tay8000

This bronzer is really good. I have very fair skin and its hard for me to find a bronzer that looks natural on my skin but this one blends very well. It last a long time too. I mainly use it for contouring because the matte finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by xjuliannaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Been seeing all these reviews about the packing and I like the packaging! It's like any ordinary compact thing. Although the name on top rubs off but then again I had it for MONTHS and I just recently hit pan! (Barely) just a dot in the middle lol. I'm asian, NC20, and I really like it! Apparently it's a dupe for hoola bronzer by benefit and I recently just bought the too faced bronzer! Not the chocolate soleil one but te milk chocolate one (lighter) but the darker one is so similar to the NYC Sunny Bronzer. It's buildable, a little goes a long way! It's a tad bit orange but I don't notice it really, it doesn't make me look dirty and it's matte! The fact that it's only 3 dollars is amazing! But yeah, I'm going to retire mine even tho it isn't finished. But I recommend everyone to try too faced milk or just chocolate soleil bronzer! Smells AUHMAZING. it's what got me lol

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this bronzer! Everone on Youtube ravd about It so I decided that I would buy it. Thus started the long journey to find it! It was incredibly hard to find this. The quality is great and very inexpensive. But I have yet to find the perfect bronzer for my face. My skin colour is very odd! It is light-medium and uneven skin tone around my mouth, forehead, and nose. So it is difficult to find proper shades of concealer and foundation and powder and so forth. Because of that, the bronzer looks a little orange, but I can get away with it. I think it's just the one I got, but the lid does not close right.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

I use this on those days where for some reason, I look a little pale and washed out. Not the best for dramatic coutouring, but it can work for subtle cheek contours. I have a yellow undertone, so the orange tone of the browner doesn't show up. I intially purchased this for a backup bronzer, since I ran out of my benefit hoola, but it does the job. And not only that, I bought it on clearance for $1.50. It's not my favorite bronzer, but it will do.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by wq13

I've been using this bronzer for several weeks now and I have to say, for 3 bucks, it's pretty good. It can look a bit orange if you pack it onto your skin, but it's not really a problem for me since I have very yellow undertones and it actually looks natural. I use this to contour and for that purpose, it kinda sucks honestly. This bronzer isn't strongly pigmented, so I end up having to build it up. But whatever, it's still 3 bucks. I'd say that if you're just looking for an all-over glow, this is perfect. It might look odd on cooler skin tones though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by cici132013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

LOVE this bronzer! Its matte which is so hard to find at a drugstore and so cheap!

PROS:
Matte
Comes with a mirror and sponge
Very pigmented

CONS:
Flimsy packaging
Tad orange if built up to much
Only one color

Overall this is my go to bronzer, I like to just sweep it on the outer rim of my face and a tad on my nose to give me a sun kissed glow, but I don't like it for contouring that much because it can have an orange tint if you build it up, which is kind of unnatural for a contour but I find it great for just warming up your complexion. The thing I don't like about the packaging is that the case won't make that snapping sound as it closes unless you press really hard on it, and that's quite annoying to me. But I would recommend this to girls with fair to light-ish medium skin. Defiantly try it out!