October 25, 2014 | 1523 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have many, many bronzers. Never use them. Why? because I'm terrified to:
(a) turn orange
(b) blind people with sparkle
(c) overdue it and look like a muddy mess

I'm quite fair (not ghostly), but fair. Someone (can't remember who) recommended this one to me and I eventually found it. Looked at it, got scared, and then bought it (LOL). After You Tubing on how to apply bronzer properly I tried it yesterday with a very light hand. Looked pretty good, wore it all day. It didn't turn me orange, didn't blind anyone and still looked quite natural. Hubby even remarked that I looked "different, healthy". I think I found a good bronzer for my colouring. Will use it again today and because it is alot more humid today I want to see how it holds up. I would recommend this for anyone just starting out with bronzers that's a little afraid like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVEEE this bronzer! It was the first matte bronzer I have ever tried and it works great. And it is so cheap, too! Now that it is summer and I have a tan, I like putting all over my face (sheerly) to give my a tan a warmer look. It is easy to contour with also. It doesn't make me look like I rubbed dirt on my face or have an orange face. It is so amazing for the price! I can see why so many people rave about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by EmilyPierce

Flawless. Absolutely, completely, and utterly FLAWLESS. This bronzer is lethargy the only bronze I can use with my skin tone, and for the price, I am totally okay with that. It's so cheap it should be illegal.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Emmalynch1798

I fricken love this stuff! It gives the most beautiful bronze look... It's 110% matte and is great for bronzing, light contouring or full contouring! For like $2 you cannot go wrong and it lasts forever! Had mine for almost a year and I just hit pan last week. Also, super pigmented so a little goes a long way! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

This is my favorite bronzer and ironically the cheapest bronzer I've ever tried. In the past I was one to always splurge on bronzers from brands like Nars and Tarte because I could not find anything from the drugstore that I liked. This bronzer will make you slap yourself over the head for ever spending $30-40 on a powder bronzer. This is around $4 and just as amazing if not better than any bronzer I have ever tried from higher end brands. I have fair skin and this never looks orange, muddy, or yucky on my skin. This bronzer also lasts foreverrrr. I've had it for about a year and a half and I'm just now about to use it up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

This bronzer was just under $3 and it could not be more perfect. I thought I would contour withit but applied it as a blush and I really liked it. It brings healthy color to my skin after applying foundation (which sort of takes color away). This brings color back and looks elegant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

This is a great bronzer for the money you spend for it. I'm nw20 and it gives my skin a natural healthy glow, contours lightly, and adds a bit of color to your face. might need a little darker bronzer for contouring though. i dont use the brush thats provided, instead i use ecotools blush brush until i buy a contour brush. :) definently worth the few bucks! Will update on how it compares to Hoola soon.

Update: Stopped using this because I believe it is breaking me out. I noticed I was getting little pimples on the sides of my cheeks, the exact area where I place this product. The pimples are already going away.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

This is truly a drug store gem, and is worthy of all the hype it receives. Sunny, a matte bronze, is smooth and nicely pigmented. While this is a popular product to contour with, I no longer use it for this purpose. I much prefer NYX Blush in Taupe to contour with because it looks much more natural in comparison. Instead, I dust Sunny along my cheekbones and temples with a fluffy brush to warm up my face for a more healthy, sun-kissed appearance. I can also pop it on the apples of my cheeks if I am in a bit of a rush and it doubles as a blush. This can come off a touch orange and muddy if you over apply, but otherwise this is an awesome, inexpensive product that I will certainly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Tay8000

This bronzer is really good. I have very fair skin and its hard for me to find a bronzer that looks natural on my skin but this one blends very well. It last a long time too. I mainly use it for contouring because the matte finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by xjuliannaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Been seeing all these reviews about the packing and I like the packaging! It's like any ordinary compact thing. Although the name on top rubs off but then again I had it for MONTHS and I just recently hit pan! (Barely) just a dot in the middle lol. I'm asian, NC20, and I really like it! Apparently it's a dupe for hoola bronzer by benefit and I recently just bought the too faced bronzer! Not the chocolate soleil one but te milk chocolate one (lighter) but the darker one is so similar to the NYC Sunny Bronzer. It's buildable, a little goes a long way! It's a tad bit orange but I don't notice it really, it doesn't make me look dirty and it's matte! The fact that it's only 3 dollars is amazing! But yeah, I'm going to retire mine even tho it isn't finished. But I recommend everyone to try too faced milk or just chocolate soleil bronzer! Smells AUHMAZING. it's what got me lol