August 21, 2014 | 1448 users online

Top/Base Coats - OPI - Top Coat

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by babyluv590

LOVE this topcoat! I'm just now getting into nail polishes, and I have to say this stuff works! I put this over a China Glaze polish last week, and my mani is still going strong. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by keldaniwink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worst top coat I've ever used. Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles everywhere. The formula is kind of goopy and gross. It takes foreverrrrr to dry. I've used a few drug store top coats that are ten times better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by xxsweetDESiRExx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

OPI's Top Coat works great. It makes a difference in how long your nailpolish lasts. I definitely notice a difference in how much longer it makes my polish last!
Worth the purchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by elliegrace

AWFUL! Do not buy this top coat. It came in a set for me so it's not too much money wasted BUT it is just awful.

Very gloopy and chips easily. not like normal OPI quality..

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by itsfay66

i'm not sure how much this cost since i got it as a set for a gift.. but this is one of the worst top coats i've used...!! i dont know why but it flakes soooo easily! and i just get the urge to peel it all off once it starts flaking.. sighs

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Angemb

I highly dislike this topcoat... I'm still trying to find a good 1... =( It made small bubbles on my nails when drying... it just sucks in general...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by smilesmile7890

this is THE WORST top coat one can possibly use! I did black tips on white nail polish and this polish transferred the black onto the white!! I thought it was because i didn't allow enough time to dry. so i painted my nails white one night, black tipped them the next, and top coated it the night after. STILL transfers the color!! all the polishes i use are OPI so it should be cooperative. the only reason i use a top coat is to ensure my tips stay on but now that it doesn't do well for that there's no reason for me to have this since my nail polish stays on plenty long and adding this top coat didn't elongate it any.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by nailsf0rfun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really bad top coat. Can't say it's the worst because I've only really tried this top coat and seche vite top coat. But even when I never knew seche vite existed, I would get bed sheet marks despite being awake for 3 hours. It takes super long to dry by itself, and feels so oily. I have bubbles form everytime i put it on whether I put it on thin or thick. I did an experiment putting seche vite on some fingers and opi top coat on other fingers, opi top coat was A LOT duller. Do yourself a favour and invest in some seche vite fast dry top coat. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by bmst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Best top coat I've used. It is nice consistancy and dries fairly quick. Most of my other top coats would get all thick and useless as time went on which is why I threw out all my old ones and will only use my OPI top coat. Although, never get the gift sized top coat, it gets all thick and only lasts for about 3 uses. This top coat is money well spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by amberlights12

Ive never heard of OPI nail polishes being 12.50 I work at a place that sells them for 8.50. Ulta sells them for that price too! I like the top coat Im actually painting my nails right now with princess rule, heart throb and the base and the top coat. LOVE it!