December 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Fragrances - Nina Ricci - Nina (New)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was never into wearing perfumes until I stumbled across this one in an ad in a magazine. I went to the store immediately and tried some on, and I was instantly in love with it! This is my FAVORITE perfume, hands down. I am not one that likes strong scents, or anything too heavy. I used to only use body sprays. But this scent got me hooked. I have never found another perfume I liked as well as this one. It's my signature scent. I spray one spray of this perfume in the morning, around my neck area, and it is just enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by kroby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The BEST perfume... in the world... ever! I am the type that is constantly buying new fragrance hoping it will be "the one" but once I'm half through the bottle, I'm over it. I'm now on my third bottle of Nina and can't get enough! It is sweet, flirty, sexy.... perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Jenni4Design

Sephora description: "The fragrance incorporates top notes of Calabrese Lemon and Cipirinha Lime for a sparkling and spontaneous beginning. Midnotes of Red Toffee Apple and Vanilla Infusion create a charming and seductive femininity and Moonflower and Peony Petals add gentle and delicate breath. Rounding it out are base notes of Apple Tree Wood and Cotton Musk ending in a tender sensual caress."

I can only describe it as a sexy candy apple, lol, which does not do it justice. It's light and fruity and seductive all at the same time. I love it and so does my husband.

BTW this is the first real perfume I've purchased because I fell in love with the scent. Before this I was kinda anti-perfume and only used lotions for scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I have to admit I was attracted to this because of the pretty bottle. Upon first sniff at the store I didn't like it at all, it was just too sweet. But, I ended up getting a sample of it in a kit, and fell in love. I wouldn't call it an everyday scent, it's a little too strong and sweet for that, but I use it as my "special" scent, when I just want to feel glamorous and special.
Edit: 1/1/09 I was wrong - I actually wear this every day now. I gave it a rest for summer, but in the colder months it's just perfect. It also has great lasting power. This is a definite keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

How inlove with this am I? VERY!

I honestly think it's like a miracle love-potion to attract guys! He he... It smells fruity , maybe a bit too strong and sweet at first ( im not into overly sweet fragrances ) , but goes on quite subtle after a while. The staying power is not as powerful as Id like to , but it's worth the price . If you're looking to mesmerise a particular guy ( without him quite knowing what it makes his head spin like that around you ) , go for this one , girls :-D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2008 9:11:00 AM More reviews by zeynepd

what a pleasant smell, what a perfume of sheer cuteness, loveliness. This is a woman who has not grown up, and I am planning to wear this when I'm seventy, too. (My years in between will be spent in my vain search for a signature scent) On me, Nina does not have the distinctive notes of apples or toffee, but comes with a unique fragrance that connotes both innocence and naughtiness. the slightly floral undertones separate her from her sweeter sisters. The only downfall: on me, the staying power of this heavenly smell is less than zero. I once went through a whole 100 ml. bottle in a month (and left an expression of bliss on many men:)) Therefore, it boils down to be an expensive fragrance for me. Still, I would bathe in it if I could.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

The bottle of this perfume is cute, so when my mom bought this for me for my birthday, I was excited. Unfortunately, this does not work with my body chemistry. On me, it is way too cloying and sweet, almost nauseating. Even if I only do one spritz, it still gives the same effect. The sillage of this is good - lasts through the day. I think I am going to have to swap/give this away.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by katield

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A really cute fragrance. It's light, fruity, and not cloying at all. The scent is young but not immature. I love the packaging but I'd never buy anything based on that. It has a decent amount of staying power and I'm regretting my decision to buy the small bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2008 4:13:00 AM More reviews by starnet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this smell. It's sweet and sexy. And the bottle is very cute. I tried it in a store, and then had to go back the next day to purchase it. The first bottle lasted about a year, and I've repurchased it a couple of times ever since. I even had strangers comment on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2008 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sheillamarie

I first found this perfume while skimming through a magazine and smelled the sample and I basically fell in love with it. I also tried it out in a department store and one spritz on my neck stayed on the entire day! I even smelled some of it still on me the next morning. It's just as pricey as perfumes sold in department stores. It's a fruity and floral fragrance and it's a very feminine scent. I don't really like overbearing or strong perfumes, so this is nice, light, and airy. $69 for a 2.7 oz, I believe. I haven't purchased it yet, but I definitely will soon.