Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

4.1

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

on 11/2/2013 10:29:00 PM

Combo, Sensitive, Mild Rosacea>>Pond's cold cream is an old favorite of mine..I use it to remove just my eye makeup as it's too rich for me to use as an all over cleanser. It cuts right through mascara and the added benefit is that it conditions your lashes! I have no irritation issues with this and it's dirt cheap! I have recently rediscovered this and glad I did as my 30-something eyes need all the moisture they can get!

on 11/2/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best makeup removers I have ever tried BUT it is greasy.... so I usually use a mild cleanser to remove all makeup and add a small bit of this to it to moisturize and hydrate. This is a classic beauty buy and i will continue to use!

on 11/1/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ponds is made for you if you want to remove your mascara with ease!

With just one swipe, EVERYTHING comes off. It is very creamy.. but after removing it, all you need is water and cleanser to remove's its own trace left behind. This is just as good as Lancome's bifacial but w/o the hefty cost. After discovering this product, I bought another tub just in case.

A little goes a long way! Highly recommend!

on 10/30/2013 9:15:00 PM

This used to be one of my favorite products but the last couple jars have not seemed the same. Time to try something else.

on 10/28/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. It removes makeup so well. It makes my face feel so soft and smooth after using. A huge tub lasts forever. I love it. No breakouts. Actually my face appears much more clear after I started using this. Update: I think this product began to clog my pores. I had some before using it, but my clogged pore problem became worse after using this product

on 10/24/2013 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love it! You can't go wrong with this cream. Super cheap, less than $5 for 6.1 oz. A little goes a long way. It removes all of my makeup (and I wear long-wearing foundation), leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I apply a little bit to my face and remove it with a wet warm washcloth. I can't believe it took me this long to try it. I like it better than the MAC cleanse off oil. I will definitely repurchase.

on 10/24/2013 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

That's it, I'm not buying another cleanser or toner again. This cold cream has eliminated my need for toner.

I normally use a cleanser first, which removes the bulk of my face makeup and a little of my eye makeup. I then follow with a toner that gets rid of the rest although some little bits of stubborn mascara and eyeliner remain. With the cold cream, it's ALL gone. The first time I used it, I even followed with a toner just to see how much was left and I was amazed that so little was left!

I will buy this again and again. The price is SO much better than my cleanser and toner. :)

on 10/22/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

While I like this product as a cleanser as well for the way it makes my skin feel immediately after use (soft, dewy, glowy, etc.), I generally prefer to use non-creamy cleansers due to the nature of my skin. I tend to get breakouts around my nose and chin especially, and this product has a tendency to make my skin feel really oily about an hour after use.

However, I would still highly recommend it for another purpose - mascara primer! I've noticed that when I apply the product to my lashes/lash line and then rinse it off with warm water in the shower, my mascara goes on much more smoothly than it does applying it normally. No clumps or flakes to be seen, and I've tried this with several different brands with equally lovely results. This product really makes it easy to build volume and length with multiple coats of mascara WITHOUT the lashes clumping or looking spidery/spikey. My only complaint is the packaging - I really wish I could buy this product in smaller tube form for easier application.

on 10/21/2013 2:45:00 PM

This product is honestly one of the best eye makeup removers out there. I can never get all of the mascara off with removers like Clinique, Lancome, or even the Bioderma.. This will literally take away all traces of eye makeup.. As for the face, I have only used it a few times.. I went on vacation and forgot my clarisonic and CeraVe hydrating cleanser, so used this instead.. I didn't love it for the face, but it did not break me out either (probably because my skin is on the dry side). I just take a little bit of the product, close my eye, rub it on and take a tissue or cotton pad and gently remove the eye makeup. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially if you notice leftover residue after using other eye makeup removers. Not to mention, if you just use it for the eyes it will last you FOREVER!! Hope this helps!

on 10/21/2013 9:30:00 AM

Best product out there for removing makeup! I use my old worn out face cloths as the makeup stains the cloth. I put Ponds all over my face, wet the face cloth with warm water and use a corner of the cloth to first remove my eye makeup. Then rinse the cloth with hot water and take off the rest of my makeup. Ponds removes every trace of makeup and leaves skin feeling soft. I then wash my face with Cerave, pat dry and apply retin A and a night moisturizer. Great product!