April 17, 2014 | 1944 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by xxlinderzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG Blush[: It looks great and has decent staying power especially when my boyfriend is always brushing his face against mine. Haha. I love the fact that it's so pigmented, all you need is one swipe on your cheeks and you're set[: It's a natural looking color, a peachy-pink, it looks nice with my medium skintone. The brush that it comes with is okay, it does the job but I suggest you use your own.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Minnii

One of my favourite blushes!
The color is very pretty (peachy pink with a little bit of shimmer) and pigmented. It think it looks like the Milani luminous blush.
The lasting power of this blush is great! One thing I don't like is the packaging.. but that won't stop me from buying this blush again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by xhazelxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I got this product at my grocery store yesterday for $1.50!
I am such a big wnw fan!
I LOVE this blush soooo much! I am a teen and this is a must have and I will definitely buy again.

I'm in love with the color (a nice peachy pink) and it's so pigmented! It gives me a nice natural look and I love when I'm in the sun and you can see the sparkles!

Though the packaging isn't the best overall it's really great and lasts so long!
If you're looking for a good cheap blush, buy this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by almost40

This is a lovely colour and applies nicely.I wish we got more colours in the UK but for now Im happy with this and heather silk.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by rachel89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG go-to blush for over 3 years now.

PRICE: A mere $2.99 at drugstores, Target, and Jewel-Osco (plus BOGO's sometimes!)

PACKAGING: The silver compact packaging is cute, but very flimsy. At least 50% of the time I have the lid snap off on me before I'm done with the blush itself. And the brush it comes with - forget it :)

PRODUCT: Very well pigmented! Lasts all day, very finely milled, and the color works very well with my fair/medium skintone. It's a medium pinky/peach with a TINY bit of sparkle (nothing outrageous, just adds a bit of glow if anything). From swatches, I would compare it to NARS Orgasm blush.

Overall - great blush at a great price! I have no need for a high-end blush as long as these Wet N' Wild blushes are around :) I believe they have about 6 shades in the "Silk Finish" blush collection, so check them out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this blush. It is a light pink peachy color. Goes on smoothly and blends well. Looks very natural. It does have some shimmer but its not over the top. I put it on using the sephora bronzer brush. It also lasts all day. Its only 2.99 so try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by ELIZApatricia

WnW had the BEST blushes you can find at a drugstore, they are smooth, silky, and highly pigmented. I have every shade, but this one is hands down, my fav. It's got enough shimmer to be sexy, but not over the top, beautiful deep peachy/pink shade that goes with everything! This would look gorgeous on all skin tones, IMO.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2008 9:30:00 PM More reviews by girlx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I don't like the sparkles in this blush. It's far too baby pink in my opinion but the brush and the mirror helped. The package is nice, far apart from the other ones. I wish that it wasn't so big, I ended up distributing more color than I should have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 8:31:00 AM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful peachy/pink/gold blush that would look great on most skintones. It looks to be a dupe of nars orgasm to me but with more pink. It's pigmented, smooth and lasts all day on me. I actually reach for this more than my nars blush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pearlescent Pink is way too sparkly for my taste, one lippie off for that. Also, it isn't the smoothest when applying so another lippie off for that.