December 22, 2014 | 1729 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by adrenirushxaudri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this as a blush on the days when I'm NOT breaking out or on the days that my pores choose NOT to show up, both cases are pretty rare, though. I don't like the golden flecks in this blush that weren't very apparent when I purchased this (Less than $3 at Wal-Mart)

Crappy packaging, comes with a crappy brush that was thrown away immediately, like I do with most all drugstore makeup. It gives great color-payoff, One dab on the color and it's almost too much, I just have to be light-handed. Doesn't work very well as a shadow, either. Oh well.

I won't be purchasing this again, I can do without the flecks of glitter and stuff. Makes me look like a fairy. Smashbox Smashing Publish is matte and similar in color, though not in price, but it'll do for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ndoodles

This is a nice blush for such a low price - I got it for 2.99. Imagine if there was some BUY1GET1 deal. MAN, I would've gone crazy~ Anyways, it is peachy pink which will look good on a lot of people. Now, I hate shimmery blushes (I just don't like shimmer!!) but I do like the golden shimmer in this. It's just so pretty you can't resist. I would put some of this on and then over it I would put a matte pressed powder to diminish the shimmer a bit. Overall, it's a lovely blush. This color I don't have before... actually the Cover Girl Cheekers Pretty Peach is kinda the same as this but this is much cheaper and the blush is shaped better.
Now I hate the packaging and the brush is stupid and kinda gross actually. Besides that, nothing to complain about this one~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous blush! Actually it has become one of my staples. I bought it based on the reviews here and was not at all disappointed. It is a highly pigmented pinky-peach shimmer. It does remind me of Nars blush alot. I like it better actually because of the price! I didn't find that it was too shimmery, even for day use. It is a very silky powder that lasted pretty much all afternoon for me. Goes on very smooth and even. With the right brush and a light hand it looks like a lovely, natural sheen that brightens and warms your face. It was very inexpensive - about 2 bucks at the grocery store. My issue with WNW is that they don't always restock right away so if you see it and have been wanting it be sure to pick it up. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 8:23:00 AM More reviews by CyGraham

Since so there were so many reviews on Wet 'n' Wild being compared to NARS, I simply had to try it. I must say this is a really pretty color that's super pigmented and it seriously does stay put for me all day long. Just one or two sweeps on each cheek and I'm good to go. This is definately my HG blush when compared to other more expensive brands. I love my other blushes, but this one just seems to have more staying power. And for two bucks, who can go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by xxlinderzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG Blush[: It looks great and has decent staying power especially when my boyfriend is always brushing his face against mine. Haha. I love the fact that it's so pigmented, all you need is one swipe on your cheeks and you're set[: It's a natural looking color, a peachy-pink, it looks nice with my medium skintone. The brush that it comes with is okay, it does the job but I suggest you use your own.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Minnii

One of my favourite blushes!
The color is very pretty (peachy pink with a little bit of shimmer) and pigmented. It think it looks like the Milani luminous blush.
The lasting power of this blush is great! One thing I don't like is the packaging.. but that won't stop me from buying this blush again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by xhazelxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I got this product at my grocery store yesterday for $1.50!
I am such a big wnw fan!
I LOVE this blush soooo much! I am a teen and this is a must have and I will definitely buy again.

I'm in love with the color (a nice peachy pink) and it's so pigmented! It gives me a nice natural look and I love when I'm in the sun and you can see the sparkles!

Though the packaging isn't the best overall it's really great and lasts so long!
If you're looking for a good cheap blush, buy this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by almost40

This is a lovely colour and applies nicely.I wish we got more colours in the UK but for now Im happy with this and heather silk.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by rachel89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG go-to blush for over 3 years now.

PRICE: A mere $2.99 at drugstores, Target, and Jewel-Osco (plus BOGO's sometimes!)

PACKAGING: The silver compact packaging is cute, but very flimsy. At least 50% of the time I have the lid snap off on me before I'm done with the blush itself. And the brush it comes with - forget it :)

PRODUCT: Very well pigmented! Lasts all day, very finely milled, and the color works very well with my fair/medium skintone. It's a medium pinky/peach with a TINY bit of sparkle (nothing outrageous, just adds a bit of glow if anything). From swatches, I would compare it to NARS Orgasm blush.

Overall - great blush at a great price! I have no need for a high-end blush as long as these Wet N' Wild blushes are around :) I believe they have about 6 shades in the "Silk Finish" blush collection, so check them out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this blush. It is a light pink peachy color. Goes on smoothly and blends well. Looks very natural. It does have some shimmer but its not over the top. I put it on using the sephora bronzer brush. It also lasts all day. Its only 2.99 so try it!