Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

Miracle cream? Just maybe!
Having been given this as a free gift with other purchases, I didn't think much of it. But after going through about half of the jar, I suddenly realised what was excessive baggage under my eyes became flat surfaces! My puffiness was cure!

See more about me experience at http://wp.me/p2OuiT-2d.

I like this as a moisturizer. I'm not sure what I was expecting though I did notice that the very fine lines I do have didn't disappear, in fact they may have gotten deeper. Though perhaps without this cream they would have gotten worse? So as far as fine lines/dark cirlcles/puffiness I haven't seen any improvement or wonder that warrants the $30 price tag.

It's a good overall moisturizer for eyes, it didn't irritate mine nor did it leave any dry patches. I'm undecided if I'll buy it again....as I'm running out I'm definitely going to try a different eye cream in hopes of something other than 'hmm...ok'.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have no problems with this eye creme. It feels comfortable on my skin, the texture is a bit strange, but it absorbs in skin in a few minutes. I don't know why so many negative reviews. I like it.

This product is mediocre. While it IS moisturizing and helps keep makeup in place, it does not live up to its other claims to reduce dark circles and puffiness. However, I would not purchase this product again at $50/oz ($30/0.5oz). I would rather pay another $20 to buy another, higher end product

I have no reasons to give this product anything less than a 5 star rating! After using it for a few weeks, my under eyes look smoother. Before they looked a little rough. They might have smoothed out some lines too, but I barely have any. I would check this eye cream out.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Skin around eyes area does feel smoother. But it does not get absorb by the skin totally. Does not have much effect on skin as the product description.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not sure why this has such low reviews, unless one is expecting miracles. I really don't think there is any way to completely erase dark circles, unless I use a heavy concealer, and I have a hard time finding one that looks natural.
This is a silicone based eye cream that smooths and illuminates my undereye area. After patting it on, I immediately pat my foundation over it and the mixture makes the area look brighter without an unnatural color. There is no caking or dryness with it; nor does it settle into lines.
I also use it as a primer for my eyeshadow; it works great and I only need a tiny bit.
I don't care for the jar; I would love it to be in a pump bottle for sanitary reasons, which is way I gave it a 4.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am not sure about this eye cream. I am only 20, so I don't really need it, but i have dark circles and some thin lines beginning to appear that i would pleasantly like to get rid of. I is true that it moisturizes, but i can't see a difference on my light dark circles. I used to full packages of this product morning and before going to bed, but i think i am going to look for another one.

Lightly dab this under your eyes before primer and concealer and your dark circles will look significantly lighter.

It moisturizes and keeps your concealer on. It improves the use of ANY concealer under it, even the cheap crap.

Only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because it is a bit of a splurge item & the packaging is a little annoying (residue around the closure).
But if you have dry, dark circles like my it is worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I bought this on a whim. I dont need an eye cream to be honest. Its just sometimes, rarely, after washing off eyeshadow and primer, my eyes can feel a bit dried out. So i thought i would splurge on a good eye cream and prevent wrinkles while Im at it. Im giving it 4 lippies because i actually love the way it feels, it makes the skin on my eyes so smooth and soft, I wish my whole body felt that nice! The problem is, i really dont think i need it. I wont be buying it again until im older and actually need an eye cream...