Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 12/19/2012 8:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not sure why this has such low reviews, unless one is expecting miracles. I really don't think there is any way to completely erase dark circles, unless I use a heavy concealer, and I have a hard time finding one that looks natural.
This is a silicone based eye cream that smooths and illuminates my undereye area. After patting it on, I immediately pat my foundation over it and the mixture makes the area look brighter without an unnatural color. There is no caking or dryness with it; nor does it settle into lines.
I also use it as a primer for my eyeshadow; it works great and I only need a tiny bit.
I don't care for the jar; I would love it to be in a pump bottle for sanitary reasons, which is way I gave it a 4.

on 12/15/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am not sure about this eye cream. I am only 20, so I don't really need it, but i have dark circles and some thin lines beginning to appear that i would pleasantly like to get rid of. I is true that it moisturizes, but i can't see a difference on my light dark circles. I used to full packages of this product morning and before going to bed, but i think i am going to look for another one.

Lightly dab this under your eyes before primer and concealer and your dark circles will look significantly lighter.

It moisturizes and keeps your concealer on. It improves the use of ANY concealer under it, even the cheap crap.

Only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because it is a bit of a splurge item & the packaging is a little annoying (residue around the closure).
But if you have dry, dark circles like my it is worth it.

on 11/23/2012 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I bought this on a whim. I dont need an eye cream to be honest. Its just sometimes, rarely, after washing off eyeshadow and primer, my eyes can feel a bit dried out. So i thought i would splurge on a good eye cream and prevent wrinkles while Im at it. Im giving it 4 lippies because i actually love the way it feels, it makes the skin on my eyes so smooth and soft, I wish my whole body felt that nice! The problem is, i really dont think i need it. I wont be buying it again until im older and actually need an eye cream...

on 11/11/2012 10:34:00 PM

I have been using this product for close to 10 years or so I would say. Before then I didn't even bother with such things as eye creams. I got this as a sample in a gift with purchase and loved the texture, the lack of strong smell and after a few uses the skin around my eyes seem not as tight. I think it hadn't been properly moisturized before. I love the light non greasy texture and now 10 years later at 37 I have almost zero lines around my eyes. I know most of my classmates from high school have not been so lucky. Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's the Clinique to rip off the old Maybelline ad. I buy the .5 oz pots twice a year and get the free gift with purchases from whomever has a fun one out. I find it is only a dollar or two difference from the one ounce pot and I then get 2 GWP goodie bags instead of one!

on 11/11/2012 6:51:00 PM

Around my eyes always gets dry patches that are very aggravating and uncomfortable. A lot of problems helped moisturize but really made my eye area but and itch. This is a little pot of gold in my book. I use the tip of my fingers to apply just a little and it always does the trick!

on 11/10/2012 12:19:00 PM

It does have a nice consistency, something half way between gel and cream, and it moisturizes the eye area nicely, but thatīs where the list of benefits ends. Frankly, just like many of Clinique products (this brand is notorious for promising much but not delivering) it has been a bit of a disappointment, especially considering its price. I havenīt noticed it doing anything for under-eye puffines/dark circles. Wonīt be repurchasing :(

on 11/8/2012 10:31:00 PM

Wow iam surprised this got a lot of bad reviews. Yup maybe does not do magic for my under eye problems but what does? This feels so light and relieves the tightness under my eyes...I also put it one my eyelids and makes my eye makeup blend so much better. Last along time. Been using for years and will continue to.

on 10/21/2012 8:22:00 PM

This product really does what it says! Even after a day of sooo much crying this product will reduce puffiness drastically. I love the way it glides and stays in place without feeling oily but cool. Another plus, it helps keep your eye make-up in place! I really love this product.

on 10/14/2012 9:29:00 PM

I'm not sure if it's possible that I was too young to be using eye creams (I first used this at age 17) but I don't feel that this did very much for me. I really liked the thin, gel-like texture of this cream and how it felt cool on the skin around my eye area; it did sooth my eyes in the morning when I woke up, and after a long day and I was about to hit the sack. I felt that the slightly cooling sensation of the gel did help depuff my eyelids as well if they were swollen. But I have hereditary dark under-eye circles that didn't see any improvement while using this cream.