Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love the feel of this! It's so silky and smooth, and feels wonderful going on. This is my HG of eyecreams. I always get the 1oz. and save a lil $.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Refreshes my under eye, doesn't leave an oily residue. I'm not sure it does any de-puffing or removing of dark circles. Basically, it just makes the skin less dry but doesn't alter it. Too expensive for it not to do anything else.

on 8/31/2012 10:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Have had it a few days and not impressed For the price it's a disappointment The consistency is great I have sensitive skin and had no issues Unless something miraculously changes I doubt I will try it again puffiness has not changed and little if any change in dark circles

on 8/31/2012 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have never had a problem with sensitive skin but this cream my eyes burn! Not just the skin but my actual eyes would water and sting, even when I was careful about keeping the cream away from the open eye. It also had poor absortion. Would not recommend.

on 8/24/2012 5:57:00 AM

I completely forgot that I ever used this product!! It took me a while to remember that I owned it once upon a time!!... I can remember that it was a good product, it did it's job and really helped as a primer.. the consistency was a really lovely sheer weightless cream that really helped with my puffy morning eyes..

I did switch to Origins Ginzing eyecream because I felt that my clinique wasn't showing enough results for me.. and the origins eye cream really did... that's why I switched.. The clinique was good. I just needed a bit more bam for my eyes..

on 8/24/2012 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an expensive eye cream that doesn't work for me. It is a gel-based eye cream which is easy to spread but hard to absord by your skin. It smushes my eyeliner and mascara. The worst part is it is not hydrating and does not help with reducing puffiness and fine lines. I am so upset that i quickly replace it after one week.

on 8/19/2012 11:48:00 AM

Clinique - All About Eyes is incredibly expensive and did not provide any noticeable results. There was no stinging or harsh reactions to this product: it felt like gooey water. Also, I'm generally not a fan of pot containers. I will not repurchase this, as putting $1.00 Vaseline or my face moisturizer under my eyes would yield similar results.

I have pretty bad under eye circles, and I know that no product can get rid of dark circles, but some eye creams can make a small difference, so I thought I would give this a try, even though it was kind of expensive.
The jar is cute, but very unhygienic. The cream itself is very light, and it has no offensive smell. It feels very smooth and velvety, and when you put it on your under eye skin feels very comforting.
However, this feeling soon subsides. There was no difference in the appearance of my dark circles, and it didn't really hydrate. It didn't sting my eyes, but I've never had any problems with stinging.
I won't buy this again, because it really didn't do anything. And for $48, it was a waste of money.

on 8/2/2012 12:52:00 PM

Just turned 30 and thought I should start using an eye cream. I find this really hydrates the eye area without feeling greasy and works well under makeup. I'm not sure that it reduces puffiness or dark shadows as it claims, and I don't like the packaging, so I deduced lippies.

Pros
- no stinging or itching
- very hydrating
- not greasy
- wears well under makeup (makes eye primer go on smoother!)

Cons
- don't like pot packaging (too easy to drop and spill)
- little reduction in puffiness
- no reduction in under eye circles

I'm typically not a fan of Clinique.. I do not have sensitive skin and I typically find products that are more effective because I can ignore the hypoallergenic factor. However, I received a sample of this. I can honestly say that I can see an almost immediate difference in my under eye area with this cream. It decreases puffiness yet hydrates. Lines not as prominent. It's really not bad.