MAC Bronzer in Golden

4.2

on 4/23/2009 10:51:00 PM

nc37. i use a 187 stippling brush to apply it.. i use it over revlons colorstay foundation.. its so pretty. the mac artist reccommended this bronzer to me. even though there is shimmer noticeable in the pan, this bronzer unlike others does NOT make me look orange/dirty/shiney/gross and this lasted all day. wonderful =)

lllllloooove it! Amazing! The first bronzer that it's hard to put to mutch on my light skintone (nc25), the other ones i had were easely over done and with this the aplication is secure and natural with just the right amont of sparkle to be beautiful!!!

on 4/4/2009 11:28:00 AM

I am NC20 and this is very nice for me for a natural look. It's not very dramatic and gives me just a bit of glow in winter. This is now a staple. However if you want a dramatic bronze look, this probably might be too light. I might buy Nars Laguna for that.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I'm on my third compact of this stuff... not because I love it though, but because I haven't been able to find another decent bronzer for a good and reasonable price.

I'm an NC40-42 and this is a really nice colour on me. I use a round, fluffy kabuki brush to apply and I feel like I really have to swirl and dig my brush in to get the kind of colour pay-off that I'm looking for. The sparkle doesn't bother me at all... in fact, I barely notice it. I use this EVERY DAY as part of my makeup routine... wouldn't ever leave the house without some of this stuff on my face!

I've used this both in the summer and all through the winter and it seems to work really well with my skin tone, no matter how much sun my face has gotten.

Overall, decent product... pigmentation could be better, but I won't complain too much for the price!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my 3rd one of these...I've been using it for years. This is my absolute favorite bronzer. The price and packaging are also great too. My shade changes from NC30 to NC40 throughout the year (depending on the season) and no matter how pale/tan I am, this bronzer is always a great color! And the product will last you quite a long time

on 3/25/2009 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this bronzer a lot. It's got some shimmer to it, but not enough to make it seem glittery or anything like that. When I'm more on the pale side, like in the winter, it does seem a bit dark, but when my skin starts to wake up a little bit, this makes my face glow. It's a good price for the amount of product that you get - I've had mine for about a year to a year and a half now and I still have quite a lot left. I've even dropped the compact a few times, and it's only cracked a little bit at the corner maybe the fourth or fifth time I've dropped it. It's the perfect size to fit a big brush into. I will probably repurchase this, because it's really hard for me to find a bronzer that doesn't look orange or doesn't have way too much shimmer in it.

on 3/15/2009 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is my winter bronzer as it is quite light and subtle. I do love it though, it looks shimmery in the compact but doesn't come out shimmery. Doesn't look as though you are wearing powder which I like. Downside is that very often it cracks and the packaging isn't very durable. if you drop it chances are it will crack rightaway...I have actually bought it once and just getting it home it cracked.

on 3/11/2009 6:15:00 PM

Fir

on 3/8/2009 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Finally!!! A powder bronzer that is not too dark for my PPP skin and doesn't make me look orange. This is my go-to bronzing powder. LOVE IT.

This pale golden shade is very easy to control and layer. A great purchase! And after 4 years - a re-purchase.

Update - 2014: This is my HG bronzer. Never looks fakey and goes well with my skin. LOVE it and am on my 3rd purchase. Lasts a few years with seasonal use (heavier in winter for me - I lay off it in summer and let the sun do its job).

Great for fair folks.

on 2/26/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

im on my first week of this product and it doesn't do anything for me. its so sheer and i feel like i need to sweep it 10 times to see results. initially i wanted to try the cream color base in improper copper because someone recommended it but they didn't have it so the MAC lady told me to try this! hm..they better let me return this.