October 20, 2014 | 1920 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by playful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara when it was on sale because it was so cheap i decided to try it. Now this is my go to mascara when i'm not able to buy my other mascara. I like the curved wand on it and it really does make my lashes look full and i can build on to make them look dramatic. I really like it and i would purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish i can try the waterproof formula of this but i dont think they make this one anymore. I really like this formula because it lengthens and kinda give me volume. I got this at walmart in a 2pack for under $5. This is by my far my favorite Rimmel Mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I like this mascara a lot. It's cheap and lengthens well. This is my second favorite mascara behind Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by TheSecretaryEG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS
Nice non cakey, non flakey, non clumpy formula
Gives a bit of volume and a bit of length, 1-2 coats gives a fullish natural look that I can wear to work where it isn't appropriate for me to look 'made up'
I have it in "brown black" which again I like for its natural finish that is great for work use
I find it easy to use, its a traditional wire bristle wand thats tapered and easy to get into the corner of my eyes and down to the base of my lashes
Doesn't irritate my eyes at all
Reasonably priced
Easy to remove

CONS
Rimmel states it "builds a natural to dramatic look" I love it for a natural look but can't build it up to anything I would term as dramatic as I don't find it gives any real volume at the base of my lashes

VERDICT
I really like this as my everyday work mascara and would repurchase and recommend for a soft natural look but if you want a dramatic look I would choose something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by MaLove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm pleasantly surprised by this product. I bought it on a whim because I was running out of mascara and haven't decided on a replacement yet (turning away from my usual mascara brand), it was only a few bucks so I figured if it doesn't work I'm not out much. I swipe it on a tissue first (too much product on the brush) and apply to my lashes, let dry for a moment, comb, and reapply. I'm left with long full lashes (if I apply four coats I can skip my falsies). I'd never expect this from a cheap mascara. I can even wash my face at night (I use water and baby wash) and it comes off cleanly. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by happyKoala

This mascara is heaven on the eyelashes, i got this mascara in black and sure it needs more then one coat but it does the trick, it gives you the gorgeous baby doll eyed look. It's fabulous, not too thick, not to sticky and not to runny. The eyelashes are seperated and stretches out appearing long and too good to be true also i found this mascara to be long lasting but it does take a while to dry...
I would buy this again and again and again and again-and maybe in brown.
;)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by slstar

Nothing extra or super about this. Even after layers, this just looks boring. Pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Jenn09

I thought this was a very good mascara, it made my lashes super dark and dramatic looking. It didnt make my lashes clumpy and it didnt smudge on me. I want to try a brown color if they have it for more natural days. Overall I loved this mascara and will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

I have no idea if I simply got a bad tube of this, but it did absolutely nothing for me. I bought it half price at Priceline and I had to apply several coats for it to show up at all. I will give it the benefit of the doubt and assume the tube had dried out, but it didn't look dried out, just didn't show up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by LAURANRENAE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down, the BEST d/s mascara I've found to date. It's perfect, HG. I couldn't believe that it was so cheap! Makes my blah lashes look like falsies. I usually do 2 coats, no clumps or flakes...amazing. Bought a 2 pack at walmart for under $5. Can't beat that! Sometimes, I even have to stop myself from applying a 3rd coat, just to see how long I can get my lashes to go!! LOL. Thank you, Rimmel...I'm in love with this mascara.