July 31, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by michyg

I love this! Ahhhh! coming from someone who has alllways struggled with dark puffy eye cirlces this is a GODSEND! i apply my regular concealer then make a half circle along the lowest part of my undereye area at the base of my bags and blend up and out. I add more if necessary. Don't "pull" the product out PAT it out otherwise the product will disappear. You can use this as a brow highlight, inner corner highlight, for the corner of nose, many uses! I find it creamy and easily blendable personally. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by MissCanuck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was intrigued after seeing a Youtube review for Eye Bright. The woman wearing it really did look bright-eyed and so I had to rush out and buy it. The SA at the store suggested it as an inner-corner and brow highlight, and also recommended dabbing a bit under the eye.

The first time I wore it, my SO commented that my under-eye area looked "sparkly." Not what I was going for! Indeed, it shimmers under the light. I think it is okay for the brow bone and inner corner, but not under the eyes. The texture can be a bit dry, and the shimmer seems to settle into fine lines. The light pink colour does brighten, but I have a Physician's Formula product (a creamy, light pink concealer) that does the same thing for half the price of Eye Bright.

All in all, it's not a bad product...I just don't think it's worth the almost-$30 (CDN).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by vallygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this thing! I got it in a set that came along with Benefit's Coralista blush, and a few little samples so the price was def worth it (I think it was $24-ish).

I like to use it in my inner tear duct area, to high light my brow bone, lower waterline (can at times look too unnatural) and for my dark circles. I didn't even know it was for dark circles until I read some other reviews just now and decided to try it, after using it after my foundation I didn't really need any concealer and I ALWAYS need concealer. It lasts very long so it's worth the money even though it seems like it's a small stick of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a light pink pencil. It's very creamy and works really well as an inner corner highlight and on the waterline. You can use it for other purposes as well but that's what I've used it for. It is expensive but you really don't need much of it so it will last for awhile. It works really well at brightening my eyes as an inner corner highlight and is not as stark as white liner in the waterline. This is a really good pencil and if you have the money, it us definatley worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by makeupfeverobessiveness

I got this product for only £2 as it came free with a magazine, though I only use it to highlight my eyebrows. I like the glow it gives after applying and it really does define my eyebrows well and it easy to blend. I probably would't get it again because of the price as its like £14!, so I'd rather look into a dupe.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by VenessaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this item, comes in a stick, easy to blend, so it's a blend-able item, which is a plus for me, doesn't apply cakey, or nasty. And most importantly brightens your black circles, and eyes instantly. I like to apply this on my brow bone as well to highlight, and make my eyes look bigger. Also at the outer corner of my eye. Must try, I think the price is a little off as you could find a cheaper solution, but since I SWAPPED for it, it was okay.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by goodnightluck

I really wanted to like this, and I had high hopes for it. Maybe too high. This is a terrible product. It's dry, chalky, and settles into fine lines like you wouldn't believe. I do think it has a highlighting benefit (also a good shade), but it's just too dry and cakey to wear. Even when used in the corners of your eyes.. you will see it become chalky throughout the day and then it just ends up looking really bad (it clumps). I tried it under my eyes as well, but it tugged so much because of it's dry consistency that I had to kind of smooth some on my finger first, then blend it. I also attempted to use it on my waterline and the outside of my eyes - bad idea - it's very irritating because of it's nasty consistency and made my eyes feel horrible. I am surprised by all the positive reviews. I am going to try high beam next, and see if that works better because it is in liquid form. Honestly I would recommend staying far away from this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I cannot believe I have not reviewed this yet. I've used this pencil pretty much every day for the last 8 months. I use it in the corner of my eye and under my brow bone as a highlighter. It really opens up my eye and makes me look more awake. I do not use this under my eye because like someone else noted, it's dry, not moist and way too dry for my aging eyes. But I love what it does in the corner. It's pinky, but doesn't look that way on the skin. Probably the most used highlighters in my collection of goodies.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ashley1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about Eye Bright. I like the idea of it and I like the pretty pink color, but I think itís just too dry for my skin. I have used the pencil version and the pan version that is sometimes included in palettes. I like the pan version way better, I wish Benefit would re-package it like that :-P I use Eye Bright for my under eye circles, but it still looks dry, even when used with eye cream. Iíd like to use this on my inner corners of my eyes but itís definitely too dry for that. Iím not sure if I would re-purchase this, maybe if I found a way to make it look better. For now Iíll use up what I have though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yes, I'd buy it again. Is it a must have? Eh...I use it everyday in the inner corner shadows but I think a light shade of a heavy duty concealer might do the trick as well. It is a pale pink but once on and blended in it looks light, not pale pink, over my shadows, not white, just light. So, it does a good job of brightening. I would never, ever put this under my eyes as it would just cake up and look dry on me, but I can see how this could work for some. It also works well under my brows, I tend to use this more often than High Brow. I don't see any frost or sheen from this at all. It does brighten, it doesn't look dry or chalky on me so I'll keep buying this.