TiGi Bed Head Manipulator

Aqua (water/eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, PVP/VA Copolymer, Petralatum, Oleth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, SEA-Oleth-3 Phosphate, DEA-Oleth-10 Phosphate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl, Tetrastearate, PEG-6, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl alcohol,Coumarin, Limonene, PEG-45M, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I just got my hair cut to my shoulders with lots of texture...razored bob. I wanted something that would make my layers stand out and this did the trick. I accidentally put too much on once and looked like a greaseball, so please start with just a teeny bit and work your way up. :) I have very thick, course hair and this product is outstanding. I just love how funky it makes my hair look, not all straight and blah. It does help to give me a bit of volume as well. $16.95 for a tub of it is quite expensive but I see this lasting about 8 months to a year for me. Smells like coconuts.

Super cute packaging! Made my hair in pin straight spikes..love this, it's just *sigh* too expensive..

I got a jar of this @ ulta in the after christmas chearance- I got a pack of this putty, the shampoo- and a shave gell for 6 bucks. I was really thinking it was a deal for my boyfriend- a shampoo- and shave gell for 6 bucks??!! The putty was an afterthought- and I just threw it into my closet of shame.

Recently- I organized said closet of shame and found this. I decided to give it a shot- as I was recently introduced to the puttys & creams for defining my choppy razored bob. I LOVE IT! The first few times- I was like *MEH* but I think thats bc I used too much. Then I went to using too litle. Now I just swipe some off of the lid- and I am golden. I wish it had move hold- but overall- its good $hit. It is really easy to re-style my hair also- I use this in the morning & can really just run my fingers thru my hair & scrunch up in the crown area- and it looks like it did in the morning after styling it. Makes my thinnish hair feel really full, as well.

I was lemming the Kusco Murphy bedroom hair- but think this is a better option for me. Especially after the deal I got on it.

I LOVE this product. I have fine, curly hair and it really is my curls' best friend. They always look nice and defined and soft when I use this. And, of course, that's exactly what the quest is for if you have curls. I can't rave enough about it. Manipulator, I do.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have short-medium length layered hair. This is great to enhance my layers! A little bit goes A LONG, LONG way!

A little of this stuff goes a loooong. I have a medium-to-short length shaggy, razored cut. I use this on my ends to A.) keep my straightened hair from looking too sleek, giving it a more funky look and B.) hold a flip in place when I decide to curl it outward. Honestly, I love it to death, it's my one must-have styling product. Washes out easily, leaves hair free and smelling clean.

Overall; this is easy to put in your hair, gives a little lift and doesn't grease. Easy to style with - and a little goes a long way!

However, if you have long/medium lenght hair, don't expect magic! You need ALOT of hairspray to really get a hold...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I guess I'm the odd duck out on this one. I purchased this based on all the raves here, and I was so disappointed. I have short, fine hair. First of all, this stuff should be in a tube, not a tub. I think by sticking your fingers in the product itself, sets it up to go rancid very quickly, which would be a waste at $16.95 for such a small container. It's way too goopy for me, and within a couple of hours, my style fell. It does not hold flips very well at all. Additionally, I am not against fragrances in products, but I could not take the smell of this stuff all day long. It washes out fine, which I liked, however, I can't see paying so much money for a product I think is equal to many d/s products that cost 50% less. I took this product back for a refund.

Let me begin by saying I have long hair and I use this product,( okay shoulder-lenghtened but that is still longer then the typical reiver here.) See it I use this to achieve a slightly piecey looking hair style because my hair is layered. First I was my hair, then I towel dry. Next as my hair is damp I put in mouse. Then I blow dry and curl a bit with a round styling comb. After that I take a dime size amount of this rub it in my fingers and lightly apply it to my hair- avoiding my scalp to avoid looking like I never wash my hair. This though pretty expensive allows me to achieve my perfect hair-style( slight side part with many layers, the lonest of which are at my shoulders and the shortest surronding my chin in the front.) I do recommend this, but I think that for a typically money-strapped person like me I will just search for a cheaper pomade, since that is all this really is.

I had to throw in a great review for this because my BF can't live without it. It makes it really easy to acheive the style and shape he wants, holds all day, and doesn't get hard. The fragrance is great if you like Pina Colada.

Popular Styling Products