April 19, 2014 | 1703 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by na8i

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall; this is easy to put in your hair, gives a little lift and doesn't grease. Easy to style with - and a little goes a long way!

However, if you have long/medium lenght hair, don't expect magic! You need ALOT of hairspray to really get a hold...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2005 12:20:00 AM More reviews by DebraSD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm the odd duck out on this one. I purchased this based on all the raves here, and I was so disappointed. I have short, fine hair. First of all, this stuff should be in a tube, not a tub. I think by sticking your fingers in the product itself, sets it up to go rancid very quickly, which would be a waste at $16.95 for such a small container. It's way too goopy for me, and within a couple of hours, my style fell. It does not hold flips very well at all. Additionally, I am not against fragrances in products, but I could not take the smell of this stuff all day long. It washes out fine, which I liked, however, I can't see paying so much money for a product I think is equal to many d/s products that cost 50% less. I took this product back for a refund.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

Let me begin by saying I have long hair and I use this product,( okay shoulder-lenghtened but that is still longer then the typical reiver here.) See it I use this to achieve a slightly piecey looking hair style because my hair is layered. First I was my hair, then I towel dry. Next as my hair is damp I put in mouse. Then I blow dry and curl a bit with a round styling comb. After that I take a dime size amount of this rub it in my fingers and lightly apply it to my hair- avoiding my scalp to avoid looking like I never wash my hair. This though pretty expensive allows me to achieve my perfect hair-style( slight side part with many layers, the lonest of which are at my shoulders and the shortest surronding my chin in the front.) I do recommend this, but I think that for a typically money-strapped person like me I will just search for a cheaper pomade, since that is all this really is.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 10:08:00 AM More reviews by toconnell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had to throw in a great review for this because my BF can't live without it. It makes it really easy to acheive the style and shape he wants, holds all day, and doesn't get hard. The fragrance is great if you like Pina Colada.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2004 6:19:00 AM More reviews by SugarAsh182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome product! I just recently chopped my long hair to a shaggy shoulder length cut with side swept bangs. When the lady at the salon styled my hair, she made the ends flip out oh-so-cutelyl and my bangs swept perfectly to the side. However, when I got home and tried to recreate the look it fell flat! My mom uses Manipulator, so I decided to try some and voila! Perfect flipped out funky hair! And it lasts all day without feeling hard or crunchy! Plus -- it smells heavenly! Reminds me of a day at the beach. I cannot rave enough about this product. Even if I wake up from bed with my hair looking crazy, I just rub some on my ends and mold it back into style. Makes college morning classes much easier :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2004 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Beingvenus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have a short piecey pixied cut this is the ultimate in hair styling products. I've tried many other gels, pomades, and the like and this was the only one that stayed put. I absolutely hate products that leave my hair feeling hard and sticky and this did niether. It also really highlighted and brought out the beautiful color my stylist provides me with with every visit. In addition, unlike most styling products, it washed out very easily in the shower. The tin is a little annoying to work with but the product itself is so effective that I don't really care. This is a GREAT product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2004 4:08:00 PM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells great, expensive product, with messy packaging...should be packaged in a tube rather than a tub. I can see how this would work for short hairstyles, but it's not effective enough for piecing out my medium length hair. Small Talk is next on my list to try. Oh, yeah, if you've got the right style for this product, it does leave hair shiny and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2004 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

i love this stuff, it smells so good, pina colada heaven!
it stays on well and does flake or anything. man this stuff is so good i wanna eat it!..but i can't :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

I like this product. Best I've found in its catergory. Love the smell

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2004 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Frizz

I don't have a single complaint about this product. It holds my short cut in place with out being hard or sticky. What more could you ask for? A great smell of course! It smells like pina coladas to me, and it grows on me with every use. Not sticky, hard, or greasy. A little goes a long way. It seems like it will last forever.

Edit: Sadly, I dont use it now because I'm silicone free, and curly. If I had straight hair and could clarify when I needed to, I'd be ALL over this one!