December 21, 2014 | 1584 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This is my all time favorite eye-makeup remover. It gets all my makeup off and doesn't feel oily or drying at all. The biggest complaint I have about this product is the packaging. The top you use to get the product out is really inefficient for me. It's just a little hole so the product doesn't all come out at once but it's hard to soak my entire cotton pad with it and I end up using a lot more product just to soak my cotton pad decently with the makeup remover. I would definitely recommend getting a spray bottle and pouring the product in there so you can spray it out instead of hassling with the inefficient hole opening at the top. Other than that, a definite repurchase and an amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by cbookert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Takes off water proof mascara very well. I recieved as a gift when I purchased other items. I wont purchase since it is too expensive. Works great though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Stationary

I have been using this eye makeup remover for the last 3 years, both bottles were gifts so I will not be repurchasing this as it is a tad too expensive. That being said, a little does go a long way here and the most important thing is that it melts away my waterproof eye makeup efficiently and without stinging or hurting my eyes, only downside is that it does leave a quite oily residue but that happens with a fair number of eye makeup removers

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by karen360

Really effective make up remover, however it's kind of expensive.
I love the scent too for some reason...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eye makeup remover! I was hesitant to buy another eye product with oil in it, but seeing as those are the best products to remove mascara with I gave it a shot. Definately worth it. The good reviews are spot on. I use cotton squares, and hold them on my eye for 5-10 seconds before I rub, just to really wet the lashes. It removes eyeshadow, eye liner, and mascara all in one. Best part- no oily residue! It has never, ever irritated my eyes. The price is steep so I only use it for eyes. If you can get it during a holiday or with purchase at a beauty counter that's the smartest way. I bought mine at a CC (cosmetics company) store that was having an additional 25% off sale. And the blue bottle is pretty! (not that it matters, but still haha).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by strobegirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Honestly this is the eye best makeup remover ever. Takes of EVERYTHING in a flash. However being a remover you can get something thats cheaper and works almost as well for daily use. I would suggest getting the little samplers of the SAs and using this with a Q-tip for picking up smudges of a smokey eye.
Even for sensitive skin this is recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kliz317

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for YEARS and buy as mnay at one time as my pocketbook will allow. It takes off everything on my eyes (mascara, liner, shadow. mineral and conventional). It doesn't make my eyes sting or burn like some other removers (Revlon, Bare Minerals). I also use it to remove gel liner from my liner brush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Jazming16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I recently had surgery done on my eyes, so my eyes are ultra sensitive and I always have to be careful on the type of stuff I use around my eyes. This stuff works great! It removes all of the makeup effortlessly and is sensitive on my eyes. The only drawback I have found is that I feel a residue left behind, not sure if it's meant to keep my eye moisturized but I always use a dry cotton pad after to remove that residue. Overall I do like it a lot and plan to keep using!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

this is definitely my favorite eye makeup remover. it takes off even waterproof mascara very easily yet is still gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes. it also doesn't feel too oily yet it doesn't dry out the eyes at all.
however the one downfall of this product would be the price but I would still repurchase this product despite the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to eye makeup remover for about ten to fifteen years. There is simply nothing better to take off eye makeup efficiently. You have to shake the bottle to combine the ingredients and let it do its magic.

I have always worn a lot of mascara and eye makeup. I need a serious makeup remover that can take it all off without a lot of pulling and tugging. I learned a great technique from Lisa Eldridge in one of her videos. She uses Crealine, which is water based. It's more affordable, but I am sticking with Bi-Facil because it's oil based. She took a cotton pad and soaked it with the product and then pressed it on her eye and let it sit. Then she rubbed slightly and took it off and the eye makeup was gone. I tried this myself and it worked so well. This way you aren't rubbing your eye or the delicate skin around it. I have sensitive, dry skin that can get irritated very easily.

I also use a cotton swab dipped in the product to get at my eyeline and any lingering makeup that might not have come off with the cotton pad. This way I make sure to get it all off.

The one negative with this product is the high price. I never thought that I would be paying this kind of money for an eye makeup remover. However, this is still the one that works best. If you are someone who doesn't wear that much eye makeup, then maybe you can get away with a cheaper product. Sometimes I have been fortunate to get samples of Bi-Facil when I make a Lancome purchase. That's always a good thing. For now I am sticking with this product because it gets the job done.

ETA: The issue of residue left over after using this eye makeup remover has been brought up in some reviews. I wanted to weigh in on how I deal with it. After I have made sure to get off all eye makeup with the Bi-Facil, then I take a cotton ball and wet it with lukewarm water and gently smooth it all over both eyes. I find this is a good way to get rid of any residue. Then I can wash my face and apply my nightime skincare routine.