September 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Miravelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Using this as a mask, I immediately had to wipe it off because cooling intensity was more like an irritated-burning sensation (that was more intolerable than any facial peel I've used). I don't have sensitive skin but my skin reacted immediately to this product. If you're using this for the first time, don't use it in the morning (like right before work or class) in case it turns your face bright red instantly.

Still have to give this 5 stars because it's extremely powerful. Just please start off using a little at a time so your face can get used to it :) I really like this as a multi-use product and I'm looking forward to using it to clear blackheads & use as an overnight spot-treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by allmyfriendsarecowboys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I broke out around my period so I picked this up and used it as a mask. I was really suprised at when I looked at my face the next morning. This worked wonders overnight.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by NickyZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Please don't discontinue this product! I love the smell and texture of it. I haven't been using it long but it dramatically clears up any breakouts and doesn't overly dry my oily skin, but it seems to control oil somewhat.

The concentration of BPO is 3.5%, which seems to be a good concentration to do its job and not be irritating. I'm not sure if it's the BPO or the kaolin in the cleanser that sucks up all the oil, but I love it. There aren't many cleansers at the drugstore that have a lower % of BPO that I've come across.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by kattyb89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so today I went to Target and picked up a few skincare products and the Clear Pore Cleaner Mask was one of them. I used it today for the first time, and as a mask I must say that I like it alot. It didnt dry out my skin and it made my skin feel really clean and soft. I used it to get rid of the blackheads that are on my nose, so I hope that the product works for that. Have to wait till the morning to see how effective it really is.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by hlnren

This product works wonderful on removing blackheads on my face.
The result is very noticeble after few washes.
My skin feels much clearer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For a benzoyl peroxide creamy cleanser, this seems to be effective, however, I find it to be a bit harsh for my sensitive skin. It did help clear up some acne, but obviously did not perform a miracle. I did not end up trying this as a mask because of how strong it was just as a cleanser, but I'm sure this works for plenty of people. However, for a more effective BP product, I find Panoxyl works better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by LindaSong

This product works pretty well. I don't have very bad acne or skin issues. I normally only break out once in a while when its around that time of the month. Last month I broke out pretty bad. I've bought and use this product before so I thought I'd buy it again. I use it as a mask and face wash. I like the fresh "minty" feeling when you apply it. It helps to dry out my pimples and gets rid of them quicker too. The only thing i would say I don't like about this product is it tends to dry your skin out so don't use the mask too often. I made the mistake of using it too often and it made my skin not only dry but also made the ares that broke out itchy. other than that i would say this product is effective

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by hello2belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This cleanser is a miracle worker when it comes to removing black heads. I used to have annoying black heads on my nose that would not go away. After I started using this cleanser, 90% of my black heads are gone. I don't use it as a mask. To be honest I tried it once and I didn't find it effective. You should use Queen Helene Mint Julep mask if you want to use a nice clay mask that sucks out the impurities in your skin.

Like some of the reviews have states, this cleanser tends to be drying. I use it only at night. Right after washing my face I have to use toner and moisturizer in order to put the moisture back. If you don't then you will feel your face stiff up (which is really bad because it means its drying up).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by beautyrush92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me start off by saying, I NEVER write reviews. I usually just read them to find out if a certain product has good reviews or not..sooo i decided to write a review on the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. I found it to be amazing! i have light/moderate acne, just some patches on cheeks, its not too bad though, some light scarring. I purchased this about 2 weeks ago and let me say the results were amazing. My skin cleared up soo much. I've tried everything out there. EVERYTHING, and this one the only cleanser that actually worked. But everyone's skin is different, so you have to take that into consideration, but from my experience with this, I absolutely love it and will continue using it. 8)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by linet182

I use this product as a mask, haven't tried it as a cleanser yet, but the product didn't really help with anything. I put it on and leave it for about 10 minutes then wash it off.. it tingles at first and gives you a cooling sensation, but after washing it off I don't feel a difference in my complexion. The Proactive refining mask, though a bit pricier helps me a lot more with my acne than this product.