July 31, 2014 | 1724 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by SensationalScent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mmmmm......

delicious.

I really enjoy using this product- some might find this particular lotion too greasy for their taste- but I find it is just what my parched skin needs.
I can even use this "all natural" product (which is intended for use on your body) on my face and I've sensitive skin.
I've even used this stuff in my hair.

The only drawback about the Korres line of product is the price- an 8-10 oz bottle of the Korres Body Butter costs 20 dollars- about twice what I would pay for a drugstore brand.

You can find Korres at Sephora and Whole Foods.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by redsox1079

I love this stuff so much! It smells heavenly to me...guava with something else tropical that i can't pinpoint. I love tropical smells. it is thick but absorbs well and lasts long. I use this sometimes with the fig body wash...i love everything i have tried from Korres!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2007 12:09:00 PM More reviews by monetsgarden

This is a lovely cream -- thick and moisturizing, but it sinks right in and leaves my skin soft, not greasy at all. It has a light fruity scent, but is not strongly scented, which is a good thing for me. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 8:05:00 AM More reviews by lilypink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have bought and re-bought this Body Butter over and over again! Beautiful texture, beautiful perfume, and actually does wonders on knees, heels, elbows - all those tricky places. Buy it - you'll be hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

I read and heard a lot about this in London before I left (I've relocated to America) but I never got around to trying it. I saw small tubes at Sephora and bought one for myself and one for my sister. Its smooth and rich and pleasantly scented (tropical-coconut and I'm guessing guava). It ridded me of parched elbows in two days. And my sister, who always had extremely rough and parched hands now has beautiful smooth skin after a few weeks of use. She used to use nivea hand cream or other drugstore handcreams. They gave her no improvements, only temporary softness. She's absolutely thrilled with it. And so am I. Contains:Guava, Shea butter, Sunflower oil, Almond oil,Avocado oil, Quince extract, Red grape polyphenols, glycerine.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2007 2:20:00 PM More reviews by r2136178

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this body butter! It smells like coconut, not guava. It's greasy, though, and takes a while to absorb. Because of this, I would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells so good! I don't even like tropical smells and I LOVE this! My skin is very hydrated with this and I think the price is very reasonable. Sephora even carries a to go tube for 8.5 bucks (this lasts quite some time 1.69 oz). I love the soft smell and it lasts until the next day. Performs well, smells great, good price, what's not to love here? I got my first tube in the Best of Korres set (good way to try the line out) and I have a 2nd tube waiting for me in the Body Butter Trio set my b/f gave me (good man ^^). The trio has Guava, Yogurt and Quince so you can try other scents. Great product! A must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 5:08:00 AM More reviews by rosefleur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yum...this stuff is heavenly! I bought the Guava version after reading the fabulous reviews on MUA and I was not disappointed. It smells divine, just like a day at the beach and is very hydrating. My only gripe is the amount you get in a tube (150ml); I can see myself getting through quite a few of these! No wonder it is a Korres best seller.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 5:05:00 AM More reviews by rosefleur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2007 4:37:00 AM More reviews by schneewittchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do love this body butter, it's amazing! No other butter/cream/oil/lotion works better on my skin! I used to use the blisslabs body butter but this one is by far superior for half the price (here in Europe). I apply it in the evening and 24 hours later skin is still soft and smooth... definitely my holy grail!