October 25, 2014 | 1350 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Intense Moisture Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by lpie

I have fine wavy chemically relaxed hair and this Dove conditioner left it dull and lifeless. It also didn't detangle very well. They sucked me in with a cheap sale price. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by TaraJean75

I really like this stuff its extra moisturizing and great to use after hilighting my hair it helped get it back to a soft silky state. Not too heavy either for my fine but lots of it hair!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2004 3:12:00 AM More reviews by queenstacey

My mom used it and said it left her hair flat. I have to say the shampoo it GREAT.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2004 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Hyesung

I really like this. It makes my hair soft and it smells good. It's a good buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2004 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Ecstacez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this along with the shampoo and this leaves my hair VERY soft, tangle-free and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry, damaged hair. I blowdry my hair 5 days a week, and it has never been so soft and manageable. I'll continue buying Dove's Intense Moisture shampoo and conditioner until something better comes along, but this is a great drugstore shampoo & conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2004 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Hazelshade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this. I don't think I hate it as much as the matching shampoo, but they're both worse than useless to me. I have dry, fine hair and this not only didn't provide any moisture, it seemed to suck the life from my hair like a vampire on a virgin's neck. I was left with a mess of tangles and a dry, itchy scalp. Avoid this at all costs--seriously, you're better off with a head full of filth than using this stuff.

I cannot imagine who could use this conditioner and its matching shampoo. I couldn't recommend it to anyone, not even my worst enemy. Avoid, avoid, avoid as though it's a bottle full of plague.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Aidge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use all salon brand shampoos and conditioners. My latest fave before trying the Dove Intense moisture line was Bed Head Moisture Maniac. But once I tried this, I realized my expensive hair product days are over. I do miss the fruity smell of Bed Head... but this product leaves my hair silky, soft, and manageable. BTW, my hair is color treated, but this product treats me hair well :-)

Update: I heard some info about this shampoo having too many sulphates, which are bad for hair long term. Back to Bed Head!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2004 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best drugstore conditioner I have EVER used...and I have tried them all!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2004 11:44:00 PM More reviews by trixkiddo

Wow!!!! My hair is light, soft, and not at all like its usual state, all due to a wonderful little conditioner. Dove Intense Moisture has done what the millions of bottles of Pantene couldn't do for my hair: moisturize without taking out the bounce in my hair. I love it, it's that simple.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 2:49:00 PM More reviews by releko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

over the years i've done a lot of damage to my hair. after color correcting it, dontating 11 inches & getting it back to my normal color, i needed a conditioner (& shampoo) that would not weigh my hair down, rinse out completely and not irritate my scalp. this is my HG of shampoo & conditioners. washes clean out. no soapy/oily feeling and leaves my hair soft and smelling fresh.