Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium 18, Fragrance (Parfum), C11 12 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Poloxamer 217, Quaternium 18 Bentonite, Meroxapol 311, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C12 14 Secpareth 5, C12 14 Secpareth 7, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 7/29/2004 1:13:00 PM

I have fine wavy chemically relaxed hair and this Dove conditioner left it dull and lifeless. It also didn't detangle very well. They sucked me in with a cheap sale price. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 7/25/2004 8:38:00 PM

I really like this stuff its extra moisturizing and great to use after hilighting my hair it helped get it back to a soft silky state. Not too heavy either for my fine but lots of it hair!

on 7/21/2004 3:12:00 AM

My mom used it and said it left her hair flat. I have to say the shampoo it GREAT.

on 7/21/2004 3:00:00 AM

I really like this. It makes my hair soft and it smells good. It's a good buy!

on 7/13/2004 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bought this along with the shampoo and this leaves my hair VERY soft, tangle-free and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry, damaged hair. I blowdry my hair 5 days a week, and it has never been so soft and manageable. I'll continue buying Dove's Intense Moisture shampoo and conditioner until something better comes along, but this is a great drugstore shampoo & conditioner.

on 7/8/2004 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate this. I don't think I hate it as much as the matching shampoo, but they're both worse than useless to me. I have dry, fine hair and this not only didn't provide any moisture, it seemed to suck the life from my hair like a vampire on a virgin's neck. I was left with a mess of tangles and a dry, itchy scalp. Avoid this at all costs--seriously, you're better off with a head full of filth than using this stuff.

I cannot imagine who could use this conditioner and its matching shampoo. I couldn't recommend it to anyone, not even my worst enemy. Avoid, avoid, avoid as though it's a bottle full of plague.

on 6/25/2004 11:58:00 AM

I used to use all salon brand shampoos and conditioners. My latest fave before trying the Dove Intense moisture line was Bed Head Moisture Maniac. But once I tried this, I realized my expensive hair product days are over. I do miss the fruity smell of Bed Head... but this product leaves my hair silky, soft, and manageable. BTW, my hair is color treated, but this product treats me hair well :-)

Update: I heard some info about this shampoo having too many sulphates, which are bad for hair long term. Back to Bed Head!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best drugstore conditioner I have EVER used...and I have tried them all!!

on 6/24/2004 11:44:00 PM

Wow!!!! My hair is light, soft, and not at all like its usual state, all due to a wonderful little conditioner. Dove Intense Moisture has done what the millions of bottles of Pantene couldn't do for my hair: moisturize without taking out the bounce in my hair. I love it, it's that simple.

on 6/17/2004 2:49:00 PM

over the years i've done a lot of damage to my hair. after color correcting it, dontating 11 inches & getting it back to my normal color, i needed a conditioner (& shampoo) that would not weigh my hair down, rinse out completely and not irritate my scalp. this is my HG of shampoo & conditioners. washes clean out. no soapy/oily feeling and leaves my hair soft and smelling fresh.