Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 1/31/2009 10:35:00 AM

I have horrible dark circles, and at my age, I'm starting to get those fine lines as well. This concealer has worked very, very well for me. It's done at better job at covering my dark circles than any other concealer I've ever tried (and believe me, I've tried them all!). However, it doesn't completely cover them, but I didn't really expect it too, since my dark circles are so bad, I don't think I'll ever find anything that completely gets rid of them. The coverage is fabulous, the texture is really good, I don't have to work and pull and tug at my skin to smooth it around, it's very gentle to use. I bought the #3, which is perfect match for my skin tone, however I wonder if the #1 would be good for lightening and brightening up my under eye area. I have noticed a "lifting" effect, although it's not a really dramatic change, it's definitely there. So far, I'd have to say this is the best concealer I've ever bought. Definitely my HG.

on 1/26/2009 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First off I have dark under eye circle and have been looking for something to not just cover them but, maybe make my skin look lighter there. Sometimes I see people with this almost shine under their eyes and admire how much better their eyes looked. I always wondered how to get a concealer to help brighten and still cover without looking weird or cakey. I have found my HG in this product. I actually have it in #1 and love love love what it does. I am not sure if it really lifts as it says, but it sure helps cover my circles and feels great too. It is super easy to apply and I don't have to tug to get it on. It kinda reminds me of the consistancy of Two faced shadow insurance. This really makes my eyes look much more awake. I have sometimes used Benefit's eyebright and find with this I no longer really need to.

on 1/12/2009 5:08:00 PM

I use this every single day to conceal my dark undereye circles. It literally melts into your skin and doesn't crease or look cakey. The coverage is moderate. If you have really dark circles or lots of blemishes, I'd recommend full cover instead. But, for me this does a great job every single day and I will keep buying it forever and ever! My first tube *just* ran out, and it lasted two years! I use shade #3 and I am NC30, for reference.

on 1/7/2009 8:49:00 PM

This concealer is quite good--it's the only one that really does not cake or settle into lines. It doesn't cover completely, but sometimes that's what you want--it makes your undereye brighter, without looking like you're wearing a pound of makeup. That said, I find that it simply isn't enough after a sleepless night. I use a Becca stick foundation in Tahini under my eyes when Lift won't cut it, but for most days, Lift is just right. I will try layering it to get more coverage next time. I also recently found out it works well as eye shadow primer, so I'm glad I can cut down on the number of items I carry for travel.

The great thing about this concealer is that it actually seems to lift my skin a little, and slightly tighten up the area under my eye. I don't have wrinkles just yet, but even I notice the difference! This is the only concealer I know of that does this, and I'd say this effect alone makes the product worth trying. It also works better than anything else on other areas of my face for hiding blemishes, discoloration, etc., without looking cakey and fake. It really does just look like skin!

For reference, I'm Stila 30 watts, NC 10-15, Prestige Wheat, and Lift Concealer #3 is a pretty good match.

on 1/4/2009 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

MUFE's Lift concealer is my current HG and the best I've used so far. The shade selection is limited and screwed up (only a few shades, with shade #2 being darker than shade #3), but they can be blended together to find your perfect shade. Anyway, onto the product itself. You only need the tiniest bit of this dotted under each eye. If you need more you can layer. This layers so well because it's very creamy and blends in flawlessly, and does not settle into lines at all. It's very long lasting. I wore this on a day I had to go to the DMV, first thing in the morning after only two hours of sleep all night to have my picture taken. I used Lift and looked like I got a full night's rest and was wide-awake. That's how good this concealer is. Buy it :)

on 1/2/2009 2:42:00 PM

Wow - love it! I'm fair skinned and have had dark undereye circles my whole life. By far, this is the best concealer I've ever used. I'm 47 y.o. and this does not settle into the fine lines around my eyes at all. It covers nicely, and I can layer it to achieve the coverage I want, while still looking natural and not cake-y. It brightens in a very subtle way, giving my eye area a lovely look that is not at all glaring or too white. I am so pleased with this product and feel that it is a very good value considering that you only need a pin-dot under each eye; this will last me a long time. Once again, MUA ladies have guided me to a product I love. Thanks!

on 12/27/2008 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

My god. This dried out my under-eyes like NO OTHER. It was absolutely disgusting. MUFE color selection is off. I think I got this in shade 3 (there are 5 shades) as a neutral beige skin colored girl. Then I find out that shade 2 is actually darker than shade 3. Christ almighty, doesn't this company realize that you should order the color selection in SOME kind of pattern?

Try something else. I mean, the color selection was good, they had colors for the palest and darkest of skin tones. But coming home to find that shade 3 was too pale for my skin and that I missed out on the darker shade (shade 4 was a bit too dark so I figured shade 3 would be best, not gonna try the "palest shades") because of an idiotic system wasn't worth it.

Oh and don't forget, this stuff was horribly drying on my dark circles.

So far, this is the concealer I like the best! I've tried: YSL Touche Eclat, NARS, MAC, Maybelline Age Rewind, and misc. others.

I'm Asian with medium colouring, and #2 was a perfect match. The SA at Sephora initially sold me the MUFE Full Cover concealer, but it was WAY too drying for my undereyes, and the colour match wasn't right either.

My eye circles are VERY dark, and have always been due to genetics. This concealer does a very decent job of covering them and making them less noticeable (but doesn't cover completely). The consistency is not too thin/thick and is easily buildable. It doesn't crease or cake during the day, and lasts through the day. The effect is a very subtle, natural covering of my dark undercircles. Packaging is also good- it's a hygenic and good-sized tube.

on 12/10/2008 2:20:00 PM

Pricing: $21 (Kind of high)
Packaging: OK. Decently large tube. But the top gets caked with concealer and product. Can be a bit messy squeezing it out and then put the lid on, etc.

Overall: Color is pretty good, there are ton to choose from to find your match.

Pros:
Staying Power (last a good bit of the day), color options, thickness, coverage,
doesnt break my out, good for acne prone skin

Cons:
Messy Tube
Doesn't Stay on ALL Day
Price

on 12/2/2008 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is fantastic. Hands down the best undereye concealer out there. I've tried TheBalm, Bobbi Brown, MMU, Clinique, Nars, LM, and nothing compares to this.

It doesn't crease, stays put, and offers enough coverage for my dark undereye area. Like the packaging too--much more sanitary than a pot. I apply it using my ring finger and dab it on.

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products