October 23, 2014 | 1134 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Lift Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

MUFE's Lift concealer is my current HG and the best I've used so far. The shade selection is limited and screwed up (only a few shades, with shade #2 being darker than shade #3), but they can be blended together to find your perfect shade. Anyway, onto the product itself. You only need the tiniest bit of this dotted under each eye. If you need more you can layer. This layers so well because it's very creamy and blends in flawlessly, and does not settle into lines at all. It's very long lasting. I wore this on a day I had to go to the DMV, first thing in the morning after only two hours of sleep all night to have my picture taken. I used Lift and looked like I got a full night's rest and was wide-awake. That's how good this concealer is. Buy it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jjd0001

Wow - love it! I'm fair skinned and have had dark undereye circles my whole life. By far, this is the best concealer I've ever used. I'm 47 y.o. and this does not settle into the fine lines around my eyes at all. It covers nicely, and I can layer it to achieve the coverage I want, while still looking natural and not cake-y. It brightens in a very subtle way, giving my eye area a lovely look that is not at all glaring or too white. I am so pleased with this product and feel that it is a very good value considering that you only need a pin-dot under each eye; this will last me a long time. Once again, MUA ladies have guided me to a product I love. Thanks!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My god. This dried out my under-eyes like NO OTHER. It was absolutely disgusting. MUFE color selection is off. I think I got this in shade 3 (there are 5 shades) as a neutral beige skin colored girl. Then I find out that shade 2 is actually darker than shade 3. Christ almighty, doesn't this company realize that you should order the color selection in SOME kind of pattern?

Try something else. I mean, the color selection was good, they had colors for the palest and darkest of skin tones. But coming home to find that shade 3 was too pale for my skin and that I missed out on the darker shade (shade 4 was a bit too dark so I figured shade 3 would be best, not gonna try the "palest shades") because of an idiotic system wasn't worth it.

Oh and don't forget, this stuff was horribly drying on my dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 More reviews by kari_bear

So far, this is the concealer I like the best! I've tried: YSL Touche Eclat, NARS, MAC, Maybelline Age Rewind, and misc. others.

I'm Asian with medium colouring, and #2 was a perfect match. The SA at Sephora initially sold me the MUFE Full Cover concealer, but it was WAY too drying for my undereyes, and the colour match wasn't right either.

My eye circles are VERY dark, and have always been due to genetics. This concealer does a very decent job of covering them and making them less noticeable (but doesn't cover completely). The consistency is not too thin/thick and is easily buildable. It doesn't crease or cake during the day, and lasts through the day. The effect is a very subtle, natural covering of my dark undercircles. Packaging is also good- it's a hygenic and good-sized tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ladyonspencer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pricing: $21 (Kind of high)
Packaging: OK. Decently large tube. But the top gets caked with concealer and product. Can be a bit messy squeezing it out and then put the lid on, etc.

Overall: Color is pretty good, there are ton to choose from to find your match.

Pros:
Staying Power (last a good bit of the day), color options, thickness, coverage,
doesnt break my out, good for acne prone skin

Cons:
Messy Tube
Doesn't Stay on ALL Day
Price

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by kspeller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is fantastic. Hands down the best undereye concealer out there. I've tried TheBalm, Bobbi Brown, MMU, Clinique, Nars, LM, and nothing compares to this.

It doesn't crease, stays put, and offers enough coverage for my dark undereye area. Like the packaging too--much more sanitary than a pot. I apply it using my ring finger and dab it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by fairlane

Great under eye lift. It's a nice thinnish consistency with a highlighter built in. I got shade #1, and while it's lighter than my skin, it blends well and gives me a nice lift. I don't have dark circles though so I can't speak to coverage, it definitely gives me a nice alert look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by katie_alti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best undereye concealer I have tried thus far. It is a thin formula with buildable coverage. It blends very well, and doesn't settle into lines. I don't necessarily want a concealer to completely mask dark cirles, I want natural coverage and to look awake and alert. This fits the bill. It looks natural and brightens the under eye area. Can't ask for more in a concealer, and it isn't all that expensive given the size of the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Tonii_M

I just came across this concealer in Sephora whilst on holiday in NYC and had to stock pile as to my knowledge it's not available in the UK. I sampled quite a few different brands looking for a concealer that wouldn't sink into the fine lines and this worked really well. It's a light coverage that can be built up and hasn't sunk into my fine lines. I bought a couple of tubes of the lightest shade and one of the 2nd shade for the summer months - I just hope I don't run out before my next trip to the states!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Alikt

I'm so glad I finally found this concealer. It really covers the dark circles that I naturally have without looking cakey. It blends like a dream, and the tube lasts long enough that the price is reasonable. I will not even try another concealer again - no need!