September 1, 2014 | 1190 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Estee Lauder - Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I got this in a GWP, and I had to go get some more. It works wonders. It's non-oily, it doesn't burn my eyes at all, and it really removes makeup w/ just a gentle wipe. I haven't had a single break out w/ this one, yet, and I don't find this nasty, greasy residue left on my face. This is my HG of makeup removers.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Rinchi9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe Estee Lauder made this. It's so bad. It stings my eyes every time, unless I keep my eyes VERY TIGHTLY closed. And it cleans my make up less then so-so. I know tens of much cheaper drugstore brands that work way better. I have never owned high end product that was so obviously bad. I gave it 2 lippies only because I got it as a GWP, so I'm not that mad for money lousy spent.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by eveoneverything

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this free as an Estee Lauder gift, and I'm quite thankful it was free. While it didn't irritate my eyes, I found it only marginally more effective than regular old soap and water. It seems to move mascara off my eyelashes and firmly onto the skin under my eyes. If I hadn't run out of jojoba oil, I never would have resorted to this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lynben

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I obtained a rather generous sample of the product. It didn't burn. For everyone who states that it does, I assume it's your makeup that's doing the burning. Though it doesn't do a very effective job at getting rid of my waterproof eyeliner, it works on days of LIGHT make-up wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by jennywiggins

stings and turns the whites of my eyes red if it gets in- rubbish buy especially for that money

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by butterflylcsw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This STINGS STINGS STINGS my eyes if I get any in them. And it removes my eye makeup only moderately well. No go.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ias23

this was ok for me.. it removes my eye makeup even the waterline.. this is just an ordinary remover, nothing special.. i can still find better and alot cheaper than this..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So i got this as GWP about 2 months ago but never tried it until today because i've been using olive oil and i love it. So i've decided what the heck and used it to remove my eye makeup. I only had a little eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara on and usually if i use my EVOO it would come off really easy but today, OMG it took me so long to take everything off. it's such a bad product and i'm so glad I got this for free. would NOT purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by devrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Horrible product. I am being punished again for shopping without checking MUA first. This product has nothing to do with removing makeup and stings my eyes badly. I can't believe Estee Lauder has such a product to ruin its reputation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok--- had to edit my previous review. I think this was reformulated, because I recently got a sample as a GWP and it worked really really well for me.
Took off all my makeup, didn't sting my eyes at all or leave any residue.
This reminds me of my HG MAC pro eye makeup remover. (prob the same since they are both EL companies.) Both are frag free and very gentle. would definitely use this one again!!!