October 25, 2014 | 1948 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Estee Lauder - Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

Wow. i never knew a makeup remover could be utterly painful. this is a terrible makeup remover. it removes some makeup some of the time yet burns your eyes all the time. and i know it's not the makeup that's doing the burning, because i've used other makeup removers and they never stung my eyes. you have to sit there and use a q-tip and spend countless minutes removing your eye makeup so that none drips into your eyes. i will never again purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I got this in a GWP, and I had to go get some more. It works wonders. It's non-oily, it doesn't burn my eyes at all, and it really removes makeup w/ just a gentle wipe. I haven't had a single break out w/ this one, yet, and I don't find this nasty, greasy residue left on my face. This is my HG of makeup removers.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Rinchi9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe Estee Lauder made this. It's so bad. It stings my eyes every time, unless I keep my eyes VERY TIGHTLY closed. And it cleans my make up less then so-so. I know tens of much cheaper drugstore brands that work way better. I have never owned high end product that was so obviously bad. I gave it 2 lippies only because I got it as a GWP, so I'm not that mad for money lousy spent.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by eveoneverything

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this free as an Estee Lauder gift, and I'm quite thankful it was free. While it didn't irritate my eyes, I found it only marginally more effective than regular old soap and water. It seems to move mascara off my eyelashes and firmly onto the skin under my eyes. If I hadn't run out of jojoba oil, I never would have resorted to this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lynben

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I obtained a rather generous sample of the product. It didn't burn. For everyone who states that it does, I assume it's your makeup that's doing the burning. Though it doesn't do a very effective job at getting rid of my waterproof eyeliner, it works on days of LIGHT make-up wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by jennywiggins

stings and turns the whites of my eyes red if it gets in- rubbish buy especially for that money

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by butterflylcsw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This STINGS STINGS STINGS my eyes if I get any in them. And it removes my eye makeup only moderately well. No go.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ias23

this was ok for me.. it removes my eye makeup even the waterline.. this is just an ordinary remover, nothing special.. i can still find better and alot cheaper than this..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So i got this as GWP about 2 months ago but never tried it until today because i've been using olive oil and i love it. So i've decided what the heck and used it to remove my eye makeup. I only had a little eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara on and usually if i use my EVOO it would come off really easy but today, OMG it took me so long to take everything off. it's such a bad product and i'm so glad I got this for free. would NOT purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by devrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Horrible product. I am being punished again for shopping without checking MUA first. This product has nothing to do with removing makeup and stings my eyes badly. I can't believe Estee Lauder has such a product to ruin its reputation.