Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

2.8

Water, Peg-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Peg-6, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

on 9/2/2009 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Meh....yes it removes makeup but you feel ike you have to use alot of product. Not worth the price AT ALL! Will not purchase again.

on 8/17/2009 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am glad this stuff was free with purchase as I would definitly want my money back. I have only had one other eye make up removed burn as ba as this stuff. I have used it for 2 night's now, eyes feel terrible afer using it & it doesn't remove mascara either, (Dior Show, not waterproof). I write this to keep someone else from wasting their money. Go to a discount store & get something much cheaper that is better.

on 8/14/2009 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I wrote this review just want to caution people not to buy this stuff. It doesn't take off my eye makeup, and I don't have any waterproof difficult stuff on my eyes. Don't buy this. I'll go get Neutrogena instead which is much cheaper and more effective on me.

on 7/26/2009 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow. i never knew a makeup remover could be utterly painful. this is a terrible makeup remover. it removes some makeup some of the time yet burns your eyes all the time. and i know it's not the makeup that's doing the burning, because i've used other makeup removers and they never stung my eyes. you have to sit there and use a q-tip and spend countless minutes removing your eye makeup so that none drips into your eyes. i will never again purchase this product.

on 7/17/2009 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this product. I got this in a GWP, and I had to go get some more. It works wonders. It's non-oily, it doesn't burn my eyes at all, and it really removes makeup w/ just a gentle wipe. I haven't had a single break out w/ this one, yet, and I don't find this nasty, greasy residue left on my face. This is my HG of makeup removers.

on 7/14/2009 4:58:00 PM

I can't believe Estee Lauder made this. It's so bad. It stings my eyes every time, unless I keep my eyes VERY TIGHTLY closed. And it cleans my make up less then so-so. I know tens of much cheaper drugstore brands that work way better. I have never owned high end product that was so obviously bad. I gave it 2 lippies only because I got it as a GWP, so I'm not that mad for money lousy spent.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this free as an Estee Lauder gift, and I'm quite thankful it was free. While it didn't irritate my eyes, I found it only marginally more effective than regular old soap and water. It seems to move mascara off my eyelashes and firmly onto the skin under my eyes. If I hadn't run out of jojoba oil, I never would have resorted to this stuff.

on 7/6/2009 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I obtained a rather generous sample of the product. It didn't burn. For everyone who states that it does, I assume it's your makeup that's doing the burning. Though it doesn't do a very effective job at getting rid of my waterproof eyeliner, it works on days of LIGHT make-up wear.

stings and turns the whites of my eyes red if it gets in- rubbish buy especially for that money

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This STINGS STINGS STINGS my eyes if I get any in them. And it removes my eye makeup only moderately well. No go.