Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

2.8

Water, Peg-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Peg-6, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

on 9/20/2009 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Glad I got this in a free gift. Not impressed. It seems stupid to sell an eye makeup remover that stings like hell if it gets in the eyes.

on 9/2/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

So, I'm glad I got this stuff free, a little sample vial.
It sux. It stung my eyes like no tomorrow. It also didn't get my waterproof mascara nor eyeliner off. My dove bar soap can do better and be more gentle, though it too wouldn't remove waterproof anything. Thankfully I have my Mary Kay oil-free eye-makeup remover. Now, that's a match made in heaven. lol. It's my beloved HG. Check it out if you need eye-makeup remover for waterproof anything and it's super gentle. It doesn't sting, nor does it tugg any eyelashes out. Just a suggestion. lol.

on 9/2/2009 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Meh....yes it removes makeup but you feel ike you have to use alot of product. Not worth the price AT ALL! Will not purchase again.

on 8/17/2009 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am glad this stuff was free with purchase as I would definitly want my money back. I have only had one other eye make up removed burn as ba as this stuff. I have used it for 2 night's now, eyes feel terrible afer using it & it doesn't remove mascara either, (Dior Show, not waterproof). I write this to keep someone else from wasting their money. Go to a discount store & get something much cheaper that is better.

on 8/14/2009 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I wrote this review just want to caution people not to buy this stuff. It doesn't take off my eye makeup, and I don't have any waterproof difficult stuff on my eyes. Don't buy this. I'll go get Neutrogena instead which is much cheaper and more effective on me.

on 7/26/2009 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow. i never knew a makeup remover could be utterly painful. this is a terrible makeup remover. it removes some makeup some of the time yet burns your eyes all the time. and i know it's not the makeup that's doing the burning, because i've used other makeup removers and they never stung my eyes. you have to sit there and use a q-tip and spend countless minutes removing your eye makeup so that none drips into your eyes. i will never again purchase this product.

on 7/17/2009 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this product. I got this in a GWP, and I had to go get some more. It works wonders. It's non-oily, it doesn't burn my eyes at all, and it really removes makeup w/ just a gentle wipe. I haven't had a single break out w/ this one, yet, and I don't find this nasty, greasy residue left on my face. This is my HG of makeup removers.

on 7/14/2009 4:58:00 PM

I can't believe Estee Lauder made this. It's so bad. It stings my eyes every time, unless I keep my eyes VERY TIGHTLY closed. And it cleans my make up less then so-so. I know tens of much cheaper drugstore brands that work way better. I have never owned high end product that was so obviously bad. I gave it 2 lippies only because I got it as a GWP, so I'm not that mad for money lousy spent.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this free as an Estee Lauder gift, and I'm quite thankful it was free. While it didn't irritate my eyes, I found it only marginally more effective than regular old soap and water. It seems to move mascara off my eyelashes and firmly onto the skin under my eyes. If I hadn't run out of jojoba oil, I never would have resorted to this stuff.

on 7/6/2009 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I obtained a rather generous sample of the product. It didn't burn. For everyone who states that it does, I assume it's your makeup that's doing the burning. Though it doesn't do a very effective job at getting rid of my waterproof eyeliner, it works on days of LIGHT make-up wear.