November 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by ciababy

Good Stuff it even gets my fluidline blacktrak off without hassle....my go to every night before I wash my face....does it's job!~

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by jerri20061982

I first bought this at CVS for 1.79..i fell in love and its the last bottle they have left..Im not allergic to it and im a contact wearer..this is why the product sold me! I recently purchased it BOGO at Walgreens so i got 2 bottles for 7.50..my Walmart has them for 5.00 and some change ....I definitely recommend trying it. I have noticed it it not available at all CVS store though...so always check out Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't have to rub as hard to remove my makeup with this formulation. I can get away with using one saturated cotton pad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay product. It does sting my eyes only slightly. It gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover works great for me. I've tried MAC remover before, and it left a greasy residue around and in my eyes. The Rimmell one does not. It pours out easily from the flip top. One cotton ball soaked in the remover is enough to loosen up my eye prime, eyeshadow, liquid liner, and mascara for one eye. Then I use one soaked in water to wipe off the residue, and done. This stuff is affordable, easy, and quick. Already on my second bottle, and will repurchase when I run out : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does a pretty good job of removing my eye makeup and I wear some pretty heavy duty makeup. I like how the port is not too big so you can easily pour out the right amount. It does not sting my eyes either and I have had that happen to me before with another eye makeup remover. Sadly, it does not remove truly waterproof mascara which I wear sometimes but I would rebuy this anyways to use on the days that I am not wearing waterproof mascara. It does leave a slight oily residue but it is not anywhere near as oily as some removers I've used in the past. All in all...I really like this and it is a lot better than the Neutrogena Oil Free remover that everyone talks about. It is better in every way!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Heathertf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff stung like crazy. It required tugging to get the makeup off. I'm glad I only spent $1.xx on it at CVS, it's going in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by emmyboop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff just doesn't work. I don't even wear WP mascara and it still doesn't remove it all. Bad product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Gimferrer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I buy this as a substitute for my Micellar Cleanser when I cannot get hold of La Roche Posay Micellar cleanser and works great as an AM cleanser. I do not use it as eye cleanser or MU remover just a light cleanser to get rid of my night treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by AuntieL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great value. Haven't noticed any extra dryness around eyes, but I moisturize after using anyway.