July 29, 2014 | 2094 users online

Liquid - MAC - Select SPF 15 Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

i dunno some ppl who dont like this foundation. To tell the truth, i'm not a big fan of mac liquid foundations..studio fix is too thick for me, moisture blend is too think and sticky for me too. I like this one..just enough what i need..medium coverage..it does not cakey at all..matte finish and feels so soft after wearing this..but make sure you enough moisturise and wear primer..without foundation primer no foundation lasts long..I've been using NC range before which are too yellow and orange..now i changed to NW. It's perfectly match my skin tone. NW range are pink base but mixing with yellow tone i think..i love this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Aiirene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I HATE THIS PRODUCT.

At the first time I tried this product satisfied enough, then the following days of usage, I notice major breakout on my face! My skin dried up around the mouth and felt irritated.

I won't repurchase and definitely throw it out and find another good product,

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by elleLuv5

Horrible foundation! First of all, the MAC SA matched me with the wrong colour. Second, this foundation feels and looks thick eventhough I only applied a small amount. Third, its got a cakey look and does not give a nice flawless finish. I have dry skin and this definitely doesn't work well with my skin as it dries my face up even more. Truly a disappointing product from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:39:00 AM More reviews by mimie

I adore this foundation.When the mac's mua put it on my face i was looking in the mirror speachless.It's incredible! Seriously if you want medium coverage and a foundation that feels light on your skin this is it!
I think its a good coverage and also its buildable.Plus you can achieve an even greater coverage using a powder. It really made my skin look sooo beautiful.It wasn't only the fact that gave a pretty good coverage but also made my skin glowing.I looked really healthy, Can't compare it with any liquid foundation i had(maybe just the clarins).
I had this foundation for a long time and now i might repurchase it because i loved its light feeling
Oh!and do not apply it with a sponge. I don't know why but its just not the same without a brush....If you use it with a sponge looks like nothing. A stifling brush gives the best pro result

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by valskuiken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh how could I have lived to be 30 without ever having my skin tone matched by a MAC make-up artist? For 15 years I have been trying a million colors of foundation, thinking I have a cool skin tone, and only last week I got matched as a NC37 by a MAC make-up artist!! Anyway, trying Select in NC 37 for a week was a dream come true for color matching, and it really blends nicely. However, I have oily skin and work 12 hour days, and this product just kinda "melts" after a while. Moreover, with my sun spots and red spots, I need a tad bit more coverage. This is good stuff if you want light-medium coverage and have normal skin. I will try Studio Fix next!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by BlondieGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A terrible foundation!

This foundation settles into every little line on my face (and I'm 29 - not too many lines yet) and looks dull, cakey and chalky. By lunchtime the foundation has worn off completely.

The only reason it gets one lippy is that the colour (NW15) matches my skin perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have such a love hate relationship with this foundation. I have been using it for 2 years now because NW20 is the only shade that matches my skin and looks natural on me. I have tried so many brands..Lancome, Clinique, Revlon, Estee Lauder, Chanel ect. and all of them are either too yellow, too pink, too orange or just too drab and wash me out. But I do recognize the fact that it probably hasn't done my acne any favors. I always have clogged pores and small clusters of zits. My problem is I have uneven skin tone and my face gets red easily, so when I want to look good and put together, foundation is a must. I don't wear it all the time and I think even if I never wore foundation I would still have a small acne problem, but I probably do have to work extra hard to keep it a bay while using this FD. So I probably will continue to buy this unless I find another foundation in the exact same shade that doesn't break me out. What I really wish is for MAC to be more skin friendly! >: (

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by eternityxx

I hated this foundation. The color selection is terrible, it broke me out, it didn't give good coverage. It also dried my skin out completely (making it flake), and became streaky at the end of the day. I really regret buying this foundation, it was my first and it was terrible. I now use Visible Lift by L'oreal and LOVE it. I would NOT reccomend this to anyone. MAC foundation is terrible, but they have wonderful other stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2010 6:13:00 AM More reviews by barefootboheme

three words:
broke. me. out.

upon purchase i expressed my concerns in trying new foundations to the MUA wannabe. because, well, my skin rejects EVERYTHING. get this, the MANAGER came out to give me a pep talk all about the dermatologists that approve their products and the skins natural instinct to originally reject foundations but adjust (and stop rejecting them) around a month

does anyone else see how sketchy this is? return policy is 30 days. my skin is supposed to "adjust" by then??

anyways. i tried it. my chin was covered in acne the week after i started using this freaking foundation. and deep down i kinda knew it would be. i returned it.

WARNING: watch out for the makeup chihuahua's at your mac counter. they start barking and foaming out the mouth if you dare tell them THEIR product caused you're pores to inflame with irritation.

my point is: if you have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin don't purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by auburnlady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product does not offer enough coverage for me. I will be returning it and exchanging it for my normal HG foundation, MAC Studio Fix fluid. Apparently this foundation works well for "younger skin" according to the sales associate, but my skin is in pretty excellent condition, and she recommended I use this, but it simply doesn't blend well for me and doesn't cover enough.