Urban Decay X

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/5/2004 10:47:00 PM

UPDATE 5/09 - I've hit pan THREE TIMES on this shadow. It is just that marvelous. Pale, brown-eyed gals, you NEED this.

This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow, that I wear almost every day. First shadow ever that I used up! It looks good blended with other colors (I like to use UD Mildew or Sting from the Deluxe line), and it's totally cute by itself. I've worn no makeup other than X and a little mascara and gotten compliments before! They recently seemed to change the formula a little - I just bought a new one and it seems more gold-toned than the rosey-pink gold of the one I bought around 3 years ago - but it's still a really nice color. A light gold with just a hint of pink to it, it looks totally awesome with my brown eyes. There's no annoying glitter, just a little bit of shimmer. I think this would be a great choice for someone who is just starting to use eyeshadow because it's so versatile.

on 7/5/2004 3:31:00 PM

agress that green eyed gals must have this color. looks very nice as a wash color or can be blended with other colors- I like roach- to give a great look. UD are my fav shadows- they blend so nice!

on 6/16/2004 10:16:00 PM

The color is bright light apricot with a coppery rose flash. The consistency is wonderful. Has good staying power. Does not crease. There are a lot of very similar colors by Mac, Smashbox, etc., but this one really is the prettiest in that genre.

on 6/11/2004 1:32:00 PM

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW! I love what this color does for my green eyes. A must have for any green eyes gal.

on 5/31/2004 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oh my X eyeshadow, how I adore thee. I first got this in a shadow box, and it was the first one to run out (Midnight Cowboy and Urb tied for second), and the first to be purchased. The color is very unusual and unique, and it makes my emrald eyes POP. Goes on very smoothly and dosnt budge all day. The price is a bit high, but for such a gorgeous color it's worth it. Would defenitly reccomend.

on 5/26/2004 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

X is a very pretty peachy gold shade. It doesn't have any glitter but the color has a lot of pigment to it. I like to apply it wet and it looks metallic. I love the color, it's one of the less shocking colors UD makes. Overall the color is beautiful, it has great staying power and I got it for 30% off so I'm very happy with it.

on 5/21/2004 12:56:00 PM

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows. It's a light peachy pink with the perfect amount of shimmer. It doesn't contain big tacky chunks of glitter either - the effect is more subtle. For such a light color, it has great staying power and shows up really well on my medium skin. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Got this as part of the UD Sellout Face Case, and will probably purchase this on its own. Glad its glitterless. Leaves a gorgeous peachy-pink color with golden shine. Looks really nice as a lid color and is pretty versatile. My favorite UD e/s yet. continued >>

on 5/17/2004 5:06:00 PM

My favorite eyeshadow shade of any brand! Goes on really smooth and looks natural, but pretty. This will always be a staple in my makeup kit. Beautiful!!

on 5/14/2004 8:25:00 AM

X, you were my first eyeshadow. I loved you so much. I wore you everyday, and then I learned that eyeshadows can be paired. I added Roach, and you two colors have been my mainstays for so long.

Behold how glorious X is! It's golden, it's peach, it's pink, it's shimmery! It's so many colors and it goes with almost anything!

My dear, beloved X. Urban Decay had better not discontinue you. You will be my first love of eyeshadows until the day I die. X, you complete me.

P.S. You should buy X too!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products