October 21, 2014 | 2140 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - X eye shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by AllyOops

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW! I love what this color does for my green eyes. A must have for any green eyes gal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2004 8:40:00 PM More reviews by davy_lane

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my X eyeshadow, how I adore thee. I first got this in a shadow box, and it was the first one to run out (Midnight Cowboy and Urb tied for second), and the first to be purchased. The color is very unusual and unique, and it makes my emrald eyes POP. Goes on very smoothly and dosnt budge all day. The price is a bit high, but for such a gorgeous color it's worth it. Would defenitly reccomend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 8:14:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

X is a very pretty peachy gold shade. It doesn't have any glitter but the color has a lot of pigment to it. I like to apply it wet and it looks metallic. I love the color, it's one of the less shocking colors UD makes. Overall the color is beautiful, it has great staying power and I got it for 30% off so I'm very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2004 12:56:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows. It's a light peachy pink with the perfect amount of shimmer. It doesn't contain big tacky chunks of glitter either - the effect is more subtle. For such a light color, it has great staying power and shows up really well on my medium skin. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 6:29:00 AM More reviews by curbtheaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as part of the UD Sellout Face Case, and will probably purchase this on its own. Glad its glitterless. Leaves a gorgeous peachy-pink color with golden shine. Looks really nice as a lid color and is pretty versatile. My favorite UD e/s yet. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2004 5:06:00 PM More reviews by vina501

My favorite eyeshadow shade of any brand! Goes on really smooth and looks natural, but pretty. This will always be a staple in my makeup kit. Beautiful!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 8:25:00 AM More reviews by ninersgirl

X, you were my first eyeshadow. I loved you so much. I wore you everyday, and then I learned that eyeshadows can be paired. I added Roach, and you two colors have been my mainstays for so long.

Behold how glorious X is! It's golden, it's peach, it's pink, it's shimmery! It's so many colors and it goes with almost anything!

My dear, beloved X. Urban Decay had better not discontinue you. You will be my first love of eyeshadows until the day I die. X, you complete me.

P.S. You should buy X too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Harliiquin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this was my first UD e/s along with stalker i think a great highlighter and all over wash its kind of a pink with gold and a bunch of shimmer i would definately buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 6:10:00 PM More reviews by fragglerocker

GORGEOUS shade. it was bought for me by a friend so i didn't get to try it on, but luckily it turned out so pretty. i don't know what i'll do because the shadow shattered (that's happened to a couple of my UD shadows and it makes a huge mess, just a heads up) and now i'm left without it. it was definitely a staple though, it's a natural and subtle shade (yet so exciting!) that goes with anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2004 12:57:00 PM More reviews by omgitsdana

Its a little expensive for an eyeshadow. This color is soo pretty, i use my friends. It's like a gold with rose in it. It's very shimmery and last really long. I cant wait to test out all they're other colors.