Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

on 10/24/2010 1:22:00 AM

Well, it's good, but I'm still looking for a mascara primer that gives me more volume. I first used it when I received as a GWP and it was really good. Made my lashes look amazing even with crappy mascara as Maybelline's Great Lash (that's the definition of a good mascara primer!). Now I bought the full-sized product and I'm a little disappointed. While it does enhance your lashes, it isn't the almost-miracle product that I tried. I think I'll keep looking for a mascara base and probably won't buy this one again.

on 9/21/2010 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love. Makes any mascara that much better. A little pricey, but worth it. I use it every time I wear mascara. Highly, highly recommended.

on 9/21/2010 3:08:00 AM

I can't live without my CILS. I haven't tried any others, but have purchased this one several times. I can throw my eyelash curler away and I have gotten many compliments on my long lashes. It can be inconvenient because my lashes hit my sunglasses !!!

on 9/17/2010 2:39:00 PM

I actually really liked this product. I got it in a gift pack from Lancome last month and was surprised to find out how well it worked. I have never used a mascara booster before and was pleasantly surprised. My mascara is a very soft, non-clumping, natural one that doesn't do much to lengthen or thicken lashes, but with this booster, my mascara now looks so natural still yet more noticeable. I do not like the thick, fake mascara look, but with this booster, I can keep my natural lash look with the effect of having long, soft natural lashes. My regular mascara is Lavera's Volume Mascara. That mascara plus this booster is just perfect for me!

I have heard that the Shiseido boster is wonderful too, so before I decide which one I will buy, I plan to try them both out. I know for sure that I like this Lancome one though.

on 9/14/2010 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have previously been using L'Oreal Double Extension beauty tubes that comes with mascara at one end and lash primer at the other. After trying many mascaras from premium brands (Clinique, Dior, Lancome) and after reading the good reviews for this product, I thought I would try it to see if it were even better.

I was disappointed. My medium length, thin lashes were not lengthened or thickened to the extent that I got from my L'Oreal mascara and I even splashed out on new Lancome mascara to use with the Cils Booster.

Given the price of nearly 45 for the Cils Booster and Lancome mascara, I'll stay with my 9 L'Oreal mascara that gives much better results at 1/5 of the price.

on 9/4/2010 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best eyelash primer I have tried yet - it gives my wimpy little lashes a huge boost and would work with almost ANY mascara! I love it! It's a great investment, and lasts for a very long time!

on 8/21/2010 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

It's been a while since I've used a mascara base, but since I got this as a GWP, I figured I'd give it a try. Wow! This base lengthened my lashes incredibly, and not only did it keep my curl, but it actually enhanced it! The only thing I noticed was that you have to really work to build it up, it doesn't go on super easy. But other than that, it's a great product that I will consider purchasing when I run out.

on 8/16/2010 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I must admit that I only used the trial size (given as GWP) and this has no effect compared to my favorite Shiseido Mascara Base.

on 8/13/2010 5:49:00 PM

AMAZING. Makes my lashes long, thick, beautiful. Finally a product that does what it says. All other high end eye products usually disappoint and I find I have wasted my money. However this truly does work, and does exactly what it says. A great investment if you want incredible lashes.

on 8/12/2010 10:15:00 AM

Just can't live without this mascara. I buy it together with Hypnose mascara and it makes my eyelashes REALLY long! People keep asking me what mascara do I use and the people that I've recommended it to and have bought it never complained.

One thing though - it is at its best after about 2 weeks of use so just give some time before deciding on it.

Popular Mascaras