December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by 1arianab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect eyeliner for all occassions. I use the waterproof in the summer and it stays put. Not sure if my eyes are "that watery" but by mid-day I do find myself reapplying to my lower lash line -- which is okay with me (afternoon freshening makeup). No need to sharpen. Great overall product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by clarefp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

have used these eyeliners for a few years, they work really well for thick lines and dark eyeliner. nice and soft and goes one great - much preferably to a kohl as the tend to be too dry. only a liquid liner goes on darker.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner only works slightly better in summer, when it's melted a little. In other seasons, it's waxy and dry. It doesn't apply well at all, it's broken up jagged lines rather than one straight smooth line. Even using little small strokes, it's impossible to get even coverage. It's so dry it tugs on my eyelids, which will eventually turn into premature wrinkles.
Also, for longer time of wear, it transfers onto my lower lids, smudging and making me look like a panda. It's not even easy to get off, yet it still smudges so easily!
The only good thing this thing can do is line my waterline. I dunno, maybe my tears of disappointment make it finally do its job?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great Eyeliner!
I have this in Cosmic brown and it glides on well and i only have to reapply once

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by GlitterPink22

Im in love with this product!!! (saturn grey)
It stays on all day and doesnt smear thw WHOLE day
Its verry inexpensive, and you get a great product for only like 3 dollars!
I love this eyeliner and will keep using it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this in Blackest Black.This is one of the worst eyeliners I have ever come across!My favorite eyeliners are the pencil type that you have to sharpen,but I like to try different types of things so when they were on sale I tried one.It was very dry and skipped so it was impossible to get a smooth,even line.The line was too thick for my taste which is why I always have liked the pencils.The color was also more like a muted black than a true jet black and after a few hours it faded even more.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Danamaze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this eyeliner for at least a year and a half. I always buy blackest black (G01) and it never disappoints. It goes on very smoothly and stays. It hardly smudges, but if you line the water line you will have to re-apply every few hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by lightxl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at all the good reviews because this was the worst eyeliner I've bought. It's very dry and difficult to apply. It tugs, so it's I can't get a smooth line. I have this in black and the color is not very impressive at all. I was looking for something that was more wearable and less dramatic than liquid liners (which I usually use). For the everyday look, cream or gel liners work better. Kohl liners for the smoky eye. And liquid liners for a dramatic sophisticated effect. This product on the other hand serves no purpose. If there's a technique to it that I'm not aware of, please let me know so that this doesn't sit unused in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Tippchick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this is in "smokey diamond", which is a sooty grey in that it is not quite black and with some multi-coloured sparkles. It is something I never would have considered buying but my lack of disposable income and time has made the Avon catalogue very attractive to me as of late. Also, I wanted a change from the ultra black liquid eyeliner I have been using. I don't regret this purchase and will but it again.

This eyeliner is one of those self-sharpening types. The application is simple enough with no dragging or tugging of the eyes; however, like all non-liquid eyeliners the application is not as sharp and precise as a liquid one. The staying power is rather good and I haven't had any smudging or running even after 14 hours, which is rather impressive. Like I said earlier the colour would be more sparkly charcoal than a sparkly black.

This is a nice change from my cat eye style liquid eyeliner application habit. This was very cheap and with great staying power so give Glimmersticks a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by sillywilly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eye liner of all. I used to use Revlon Colorstay (which I still love), but I can usually get the Glimmersticks at a much better price, and it works just as well, if not better. I also like the MAC fluid line eye liner for its staying power, but occasionally it irritates my eyes. So hands down Glimmersticks wins.