Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 6/14/2010 1:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pretty good eye makeup remover.i use a lot ensure that i get all my make up off,rub for a while and then rinse and wash my face and majority of my eye make up is off but there is still some left around the lash line and tear duct but it thats ok thats what i expect from a cream remover. i like that its moisturizing to the skin and lashes but it stings my eyes a bit. Also, even though the bottle is small it does last a long time, iv had mine for about 7 months now and im just barely starting to run low. but i wont repurchase cuz i feel like i can find a better remover.

on 6/3/2010 1:53:00 AM

Great creamy product. Alcohol based removers always irritated my skin and oil based products left my skin feeling greasy. Avon's remover is the best of both worlds: smooth and calming but rinses off cleanly. And ya can't beat the price (.99 when it's on sale - which happens alot)!

on 6/3/2010 1:44:00 AM

on 5/23/2010 9:43:00 PM

I love this make up remover. Just put it on a cotton ball and it works great. It makes gettin mascara off alot easier.

on 5/14/2010 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This product is a lotion make up remover and i use my fingertips with it. When putting it on your eyes you have to shut them tight or else it'll get in your eye. i dislike this because you don't know if all the make up is gone yet. It doesn't remove all my make up properly and when i opened my eyes by accident it stung, blurred my vision and made my eye red. Overall i wouldn't buy this product ever just because the price is really cheap.
Price: i got it for 1.99 (sale) and once i saw it for 99 cents

on 5/12/2010 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Ok so this eye remover is great for everyday makeup. It does the job very well, and it leaves my eyes so refreshed! However, if your trying to remove waterproof mascara, i would recommend something that is more oil based.

on 5/12/2010 9:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

it's ok. not great. i got it for under a $1...so i can't complain too much. prefer using my jojoba oil to remove my eye makeup...that seems to do a better job at removing all my eye makeup and then some.

on 5/10/2010 10:34:00 AM

I love this product.
It lasts a long time and it can be purchased for as low as .99 when it is on sale. I just use a cotton ball dampened with a little bit of water and then I apply this product. It is wonderful for removing waterproof mascara! It doesn't sting or leave any irritation whatsoever and I am prone to skin irritation especially in and around my eye area. It does not dry your skin out either.
All in all, it is a fabulous product!

This is a terrific eye makeup remover.

Moisturizing, it's a cream. It seems to melt the makeup away and captures it in your cotton square!

It's a dazzling .99 too!

on 4/22/2010 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This stuff irritated and stung my eyes. I get better and more thorough results from just washing my face and going over my eye area with coconut oil.