December 17, 2014 | 1740 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2009 4:52:00 AM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does the job. First lotion eyemakeup remover I've used it's too messy for me I hate that I have to rub for it to work.I just finished the bottle so it's not a bad product. BUT OMG it burns my eyes if it get in them. It's dirt cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This makeup remover is good, great for the price, it was like 2 dollars. It takes off most of my face makeup and eye makeup, but not 100%. Overall its still pretty good and quite moisturizing. Would buy again because it is cheap. I think i just prefer watery or oil based removers instead of this creamy, lotion type one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by wiugal2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bougt this product because I realized that I did not have a remover for my waterproof mascara. Let me say, this is the best remover ever! It takes off my waterproof mascara like it's nothing. Best part is, I got it on sale for half price! I would def. go and buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the go to makeup remover for me. It is unbeatably inexpensive and on special most of the time, at which time I buy 5 to 10 bottles at once. It is a great product. It melts away any and all eye makeup and there is no need to scrub and pull at delicate eye skin to get things clean. There is no greasy, unpleasant feel after you've used it and while I don't recommend this for everyone or anyone on a regular basis, I have used this as a full face makeup remover on rare occasions i have been away from home and forgotten my tried and tested cleanser. No spots or problems. Just rinse REALLY well. A really fab product. Just love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by rasb019

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best remover i have ever used, it is not oily, and i feel like it keeps my eyes soft and moisturized. it also removes any eye makeup i use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by VegasGirlatHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have spent a lot of money trying different drugstore eye make up removers. I've tried Cover Girl, L'Oreal, Almay and Neutrogena...even though they all did what they were supposed to, they all left a greasiness behind...although the Neutrogena didn't have half a bottle of oil, it just didn't work well on removing waterproof makeup. I was so close on just giving up and going to department store and picking one up there to try. Then I figured I'd try the avon one...WOW is all I could say. I've now been using the Avon eye makeup remover for two or three years now...I stock up whenever they go on sale. I bought four bottles for $0.99/ea. It's the best eye makeup remover I've found, and I recommend it to everyone I know.

Even though it's in a lotion form, it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily..the lotion wipes away makeup super easily, without tugging at the skin. I use it also when I need to clean up my eye liner, just put a dab of the product on a Q-Tip and erase the mistake...it's the best makeup remover in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best, hands down, the absolute best eye makeup remover that I have ever used. Period. I strongly disagree with the previous reviewer for this product does remove my L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in its entirety - I believe it is the method of removal that is in question and not the quality of this product.

The trick to removing mascara is to mimic the action of applying mascara. What I do when I remove my mascara is put a dab of Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover lotion in my hand, saturate a clean mascara wand, brush it through my lashes from root to tip several times, and gently wipe my eyelashes & when I am finished all my waterproof mascara has been removed, then I rinse the mascara wand, and then repeat this process on the other eye. This technique is the most gentle and effective way of taking off mascara that I have found and I hope this tip helps whomever reads this review.

By the way, this is wonderful product and it does indeed remove all my eye makeup (esp. my waterproof mascara), its very moisturizing, and its very very economical to boot and is worthy of HG status.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by dustyjil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this when I'm not wearing waterproof mascara. I found that it just doesn't handle Voluminous Waterproof. It is gentle and effective for everything else. I stock up when Avon has sales, which is often.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by janemarple

Not only is this great at taking off makeup (can't vouch for waterproof), but this makes the skin under my eyes so smooth and soft. I have always hated taking off my eye make up at the end of the day, but now in a strange way I look forward to it. The creamy consistency may cause a bit of blurry eye if it gets in, but other than that this is a great remover and one that I will stick with for a while. Next time Avon has this for 99 cents I am going to buy ten bottles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to never remove my eye makeup. But recently I've decided to start doing so. This is a all around great product. It takes the eye makeup off super quick. And even works on my mascara. I usually have to leave it on my lashes for a minute or so. It takes the mascara off much faster than a wet towlette does. It makes my eyes feel soft. This is really good for sensitive skin. Only sensitive part on my face are my eyes. Products like this usually irritate them. It smells really good too